Papa Farang's

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1808
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Papa Farang's

Post by Udon Map » May 3, 2020, 11:24 am

Papa Farang's has rejoined Udon Map as an advertiser. I'm sure that Dean will be along shortly with some photos of his delicious foods!

Papafarang_Logo.jpeg
Papafarang_Logo.jpeg (14.79 KiB) Viewed 2531 times



User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 207
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: ‘www.overthere.com’

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Niggly » May 3, 2020, 2:51 pm

Will there be an animated banner?

I like those

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 1941
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by noosard » May 3, 2020, 6:25 pm

images (14).jpg
images (14).jpg (4.52 KiB) Viewed 2375 times

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 4, 2020, 6:39 am

Good morning people . Updates coming soon on products . But just a quick intro today. We open Tuesday till Saturday .normal opening hours are 12 noon untill 8pm . Monday closed . Our main products are pies , pasties ,sausage rolls .frozen and fresh. . Bread products available most days and frozen bread available . At the moment we are upgrading equipment and in a few days I will supply an updated price list. , The aim is to supply. Products at reasonable prices .
Due to the virus and restrictions we're reorganising the business at the moment so keep an eye out for updates .
One thing is I must thank UM for their generous offer of advertising during the unusual trading conditions.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4266
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Khun Paul » May 4, 2020, 7:10 am

Great to see you Papa Farang, a welcome addition as a purveyor of comestibles

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4776
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 4, 2020, 7:47 am

A full on line stock n price list would be handy to post n pin on here Dean so members /customers can peruse n send you an order via Email Line etc etc .. n when ready just drop by n pick up.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 3243
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Barney » May 4, 2020, 7:58 am

Good addition to UM. Hopefully first of many when things pickup.
Dean just check your post, what happens Sunday’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 4, 2020, 9:14 am

Barney wrote:
May 4, 2020, 7:58 am
Good addition to UM. Hopefully first of many when things pickup.
Dean just check your post, what happens Sunday’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just baking Sundays , we did have a couple of buffets during the week that we're very popular . But since restrictions started they have not been possible. Hopefully we can restart sometime in the future.
Yesterday we baked some goods , meat and potato pies 80b , English style custard tarts 25b , mango turnovers just 10b.
We believe value.is very important to our customers and as we actually produce all our products and have managed to keep the same prices for over 8 years now.. In he next few days I will post product prices for everyone
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 990
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by dunroaming » May 4, 2020, 4:56 pm

papafarang wrote:
May 4, 2020, 9:14 am
Barney wrote:
May 4, 2020, 7:58 am
Good addition to UM. Hopefully first of many when things pickup.
Dean just check your post, what happens Sunday’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just baking Sundays , we did have a couple of buffets during the week that we're very popular . But since restrictions started they have not been possible. Hopefully we can restart sometime in the future.
Yesterday we baked some goods , meat and potato pies 80b , English style custard tarts 25b , mango turnovers just 10b.
We believe value.is very important to our customers and as we actually produce all our products and have managed to keep the same prices for over 8 years now.. In he next few days I will post product prices for everyone
I enjoyed the buffets very much looking forward to their return, keep us posted please Papa

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 5, 2020, 6:37 am

dunroaming wrote:
May 4, 2020, 4:56 pm
papafarang wrote:
May 4, 2020, 9:14 am
Barney wrote:
May 4, 2020, 7:58 am
Good addition to UM. Hopefully first of many when things pickup.
Dean just check your post, what happens Sunday’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just baking Sundays , we did have a couple of buffets during the week that we're very popular . But since restrictions started they have not been possible. Hopefully we can restart sometime in the future.
Yesterday we baked some goods , meat and potato pies 80b , English style custard tarts 25b , mango turnovers just 10b.
We believe value.is very important to our customers and as we actually produce all our products and have managed to keep the same prices for over 8 years now.. In he next few days I will post product prices for everyone
I enjoyed the buffets very much looking forward to their return, keep us posted please Papa
The issue with the buffets is couples can sit together but single people have to sit alone at the table ,the majority of our seating comprises of tables for 6 ,even if I space them out legally I can only seat 6 people at a time. A bit of a headache for a buffet because that makes it non viable as I don't think people are willing to wait in their cars waiting for someone to leave , plus I don't think it would be appropriate to let people serve themselves
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4776
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 6:44 am

As info Dean

I was talking to the the owner up at my local Accoustic restaurant and he has been informed he can open with the spacing regs but he CANNOT serve the part of his menu where the customers share the Korean style hot pot (jimjum) and the veg buffet that goes with it only his standard Thai food menu .. plus only max 2 chairs set out per table regardless of the table size. Hes gonna open and see how it works but doubts it will be viable without the booze income ..he does get some good drinkers in there.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 5, 2020, 7:27 am

Yes Jon ,quite a headache . Small Thai places will still suffer . I could go for bookings but that would be a bit of a pain as if we have the usual amount for the lunches it would have to be spread out over 5 hours . I have come up with an alternative and news will follow in a few days .
Meanwhile pie making today, chicken and mushroom ,mince beef and onion. We will also make full shortcrust or puff pastry tops . Open 12 noon
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 594
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by timmy » May 5, 2020, 8:01 am

could you put up a map to where your shop is , it took me long enough to find the last shop near the army base ..

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4266
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Khun Paul » May 5, 2020, 8:26 am

timmy wrote:
May 5, 2020, 8:01 am
could you put up a map to where your shop is , it took me long enough to find the last shop near the army base ..

Oh Timmy, he is inside HANSA estate on the RHS where the Pool House used to be.

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 919
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by pal52 » May 5, 2020, 8:35 am

timmy wrote:
May 5, 2020, 8:01 am
could you put up a map to where your shop is , it took me long enough to find the last shop near the army base ..
Location

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 5, 2020, 10:56 am

pal52 wrote:
May 5, 2020, 8:35 am
timmy wrote:
May 5, 2020, 8:01 am
could you put up a map to where your shop is , it took me long enough to find the last shop near the army base ..
Location

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en
Thanks , give me a couple of days and more info will be coming
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 207
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: ‘www.overthere.com’

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Niggly » May 8, 2020, 6:38 pm

What’s on the stock list at the moment?
I’m after round pies (no other shape to serve them), tater salad, a bit of coleslaw & some of the best cheesecakes I’ve ever eaten

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 8, 2020, 6:47 pm

So busy trying to keep up with things , yes potato salad , coleslaw and meat pies. 90 sausage rolls just for today,cheesecakes sold out in one day. I need to update more but really busy. Must work harder 555. Back on the job at 3am . 555
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 15, 2020, 11:48 am

Cheese back in stock mature cheddar ,mild cheddar , Gouda and Edam . All priced at 360b a kg
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2641
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » May 18, 2020, 1:38 pm

just finished the second batch of pasties , normaly we make them with puff pastry but customers asking for short crust. just 35b each or 3 for 100b

Image
and some just out the oven steak and kidney pies just 80b
Image
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”