Yamazaki bakery.

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com
Posts: 232
Joined: April 28, 2018, 10:36 am

Yamazaki bakery.

Post by Old Grumpy » October 25, 2019, 6:05 am

For many months now you may have noticed this popular bakery in the Central complex has been closed due to the enlargement of the Tops supermarket, the proposed new location has been displaying an "Open soon Sign" but owing to a dispute as to the suitability of the location nothing has happened. I am now glad to say I have heard from senior management that another more acceptable area has been agreed and they anticipate opening the new shop around mid December .


Vote Conservative, vote Boris, you know it makes sense .

A vote for anyone else increases the chance of a Marxist government

minimiglia
udonmap.com
Posts: 348
Joined: January 31, 2017, 10:24 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by minimiglia » October 25, 2019, 7:51 am

Lets hope so

stereolab
udonmap.com
Posts: 256
Joined: June 12, 2014, 11:20 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by stereolab » October 25, 2019, 8:03 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
October 25, 2019, 6:05 am
For many months now you may have noticed this popular bakery in the Central complex has been closed due to the enlargement of the Tops supermarket, the proposed new location has been displaying an "Open soon Sign" but owing to a dispute as to the suitability of the location nothing has happened. I am now glad to say I have heard from senior management that another more acceptable area has been agreed and they anticipate opening the new shop around mid December .
That is really helpful news, let us hope it all comes together.

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 832
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by vidmaster » October 25, 2019, 8:20 am

will it be in Central Plaza?

User avatar
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com
Posts: 232
Joined: April 28, 2018, 10:36 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by Old Grumpy » October 25, 2019, 8:22 am

vidmaster wrote:
October 25, 2019, 8:20 am
will it be in Central Plaza?
Yes still in there but not sure just where yet, expect to see some opening signs soon .
Vote Conservative, vote Boris, you know it makes sense .

A vote for anyone else increases the chance of a Marxist government

User avatar
mak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1192
Joined: July 13, 2008, 11:50 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by mak » October 25, 2019, 9:55 am

Good news. Thanks for the info.

User avatar
mech_401
udonmap.com
Posts: 385
Joined: August 13, 2018, 3:59 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by mech_401 » October 25, 2019, 11:12 am

do they carry the australian style square meat
pies? i'm just asking for a friend. shortages :-$

User avatar
UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com
Posts: 159
Joined: April 5, 2017, 9:55 am
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by UdonThaniPete » October 25, 2019, 7:28 pm

They actually have a sign up now, stating opening 2019, so fingers crossed it will happen.
The location of the new shop is between the large Food Hall and Watson’s the chemists.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

User avatar
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com
Posts: 232
Joined: April 28, 2018, 10:36 am

Re: Yamazaki bakery.

Post by Old Grumpy » October 25, 2019, 7:54 pm

UdonThaniPete wrote:
October 25, 2019, 7:28 pm
They actually have a sign up now, stating opening 2019, so fingers crossed it will happen.
The location of the new shop is between the large Food Hall and Watson’s the chemists.
Actually that is the place that has been the subject of the dispute for so long, they don't want to be tucked away in the corner, but now a different location has been agreed elsewhere in the center which is acceptable to both parties and they are hoping to open there in December.
Vote Conservative, vote Boris, you know it makes sense .

A vote for anyone else increases the chance of a Marxist government

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”