Fish food

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Fish food

Post by MichaelZ » June 11, 2019, 10:11 pm

Hello Everyone!

I search the forum , but the only posts I found were from many years ago so I was hoping to refresh the subject, especially I saw many of us growing fish recently( on Facebook).
My wife and me also purchase recently few hundreds of catfish and trying to raise them in concrete tanks( one old square fish tank and 3 red water collecting tanks), to try first, if everything goes well , we would like to build some more concrete proper tanks .
Anyway, so far so good, fish are growing very well, we are studying and learning in the meantime.
I bought 20kg bag of small fish food , which is 30% of protein, but slowly need to move to medium size size and I am looking for a shop in Udon area where can get better quality ( 35-40% protein) food.
Many shops I visited , including 4 in our village sells only catfish and tilapia food ( and cheapest/lowest quality).

Also , another question - anyone has some experience with growing 'pla salit', a small fish ( up to 25 cm), mostly uses for drying or salt pickling? We bought 200 to give it a try, but so far not much luck ( water tank and small pond), I am guessing might be a food issue. They don't seem to be happy with regular fish food, is there a special one for them perhaps?

Thank you in advance for all your help and suggestions :)
Mike

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk

choi choi
udonmap.com

Re: Fish food

Post by choi choi » June 11, 2019, 10:27 pm

Two shops sell different types of fish food ,just past 7/11 main road Nong Sam Rong

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Re: Fish food

Post by MichaelZ » June 11, 2019, 10:29 pm

choi choi wrote:Two shops sell different types of fish food ,just past 7/11 main road Nong Sam Rong
Thank you, will definitely check them , when I'm in the area! M

Sent from my H60-L12 using Tapatalk

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”