Lazada price check

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Lazada price check

Post by GARYZX6R » June 7, 2018, 9:11 pm

Was on Lazada today to buy some dog food when on checking the site on my desk top computer it was 300 bht more expensive than when checking on my tablet ? The cheaper shop wasnt available on the desk top computer.Both Lazada sites were checked at the same time . So i saved it on the tablet and then ordered it COD on the desktop as for some reason the order would not go through on the tablet ?
Hope that made sense,check on phone or tablet see if its a different price.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Lazada price check

Post by semperfiguy » June 8, 2018, 9:12 am

Hi Gary! The difference might be that if you are using the Lazada App on your tablet, prices can be lower on certain items. On the desktop you are using the web browser which would be different prices in many cases. I don't understand why they do that, but I have noticed it often myself.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”