Ryder Cup. (Golf)

General sports news and discussions.
Galee
udonmap.com

Ryder Cup. (Golf)

Post by Galee » June 19, 2008, 8:57 am

With Tiger Woods out for the rest of the season, looks like it's going to be another embarrassing loss for the Americans. :lol:

Whilst his past Ryder Cup statistics are not as good as you would suspect, you have to admit he'll be a big loss to the USA.

Pakawala
udonmap.com

Post by Pakawala » June 19, 2008, 9:11 am

Aaahhh yes, run right out and place your bets now. I'm sure the American Team will just throw in the towel without Tiger on their team.
8)
Stay atop the grass

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 19, 2008, 9:15 am

Brian, Paul Azinger can have as many free picks as he likes. Your boys are going down again. :D

donthani
udonmap.com

Post by donthani » June 19, 2008, 9:46 am

I think the U.S.A should have a good chance this year ? Image :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » June 19, 2008, 10:02 am

LOL LOL Don by the way thank you as you see I am using your new avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

donthani
udonmap.com

Post by donthani » June 19, 2008, 10:22 am

aznyron wrote:LOL LOL Don by the way thank you as you see I am using your new avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your very welcome Mr Ron , and I hope its having a good effect :lol: :lol:

The man from Ketchup
udonmap.com

Post by The man from Ketchup » June 19, 2008, 11:26 am

I love the Ryder cup. but now that I live in Australia again we get nothing on it.

Sorry USA but I will b backing the Brits (Europeans)

I will never forget the day that Bernhard Langer missed a 2 foot put. And the good old days of when the spanish duo Sevvi and Oli the used to team up. Great stuff!

Oh and Nick Foldos had his clubs carried by a Fanny! Not a pretty fanny mind you! I always thought it was funny anyway!

oldfield

Post by oldfield » June 19, 2008, 12:41 pm

Galee wrote:Brian, Paul Azinger can have as many free picks as he likes. Your boys are going down again. :D
I hope you are right Gary.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 19, 2008, 6:05 pm

Maybe without "Tiger" the Yanks will be able to play as a 'TEAM' this year. I think it's a blessing in disguise, as we will, at least get a proper match, instead of the now all too familiar trouncing of a 'bunch of individuals' who are there for their own ego and not for the pride of playing for their team. :lol:

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 19, 2008, 6:11 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Maybe without "Tiger" the Yanks will be able to play as a 'TEAM' this year. I think it's a blessing in disguise, as we will, at least get a proper match, instead of the now all too familiar trouncing of a 'bunch of individuals' who are there for their own ego and not for the pride of playing for their team. :lol:
Good point stat. Man for man and going by world rankings you'd say that the USA had the better players, but when it comes to the Ryder Cup they don't seem to be able to adjust to the team ethic and raise their game.

Long may it continue. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pakawala
udonmap.com

Post by Pakawala » June 20, 2008, 6:46 am

Must agree with the posts concerning the 'team concept'. Personally, I've never considered golf to be a 'team' sport and I suppose that goes for many other Americans. Once they leave college, team play never comes into play... except Rider Cup and Presidents Cup competitions.

But still, I won't count them out. Zinger has a good head on his shoulders and I'm sure he'll do just fine.
8)
Stay atop the grass

Return to “World Sports”