New fixtures (English Football)

General sports news and discussions.
stokiebaz
udonmap.com

New fixtures (English Football)

Post by stokiebaz » June 13, 2008, 4:16 pm

new league fixtures for next season come out on monday.our first season in premiership,can,t wait...stokiebaz..stoke and proud.. =D>

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 13, 2008, 4:29 pm

Hope you avoid the Big 3 for your opening match. Losing your first game would be demoralizing. :D :D

stokiebaz
udonmap.com

Post by stokiebaz » June 14, 2008, 2:23 pm

no,just going to enjoy it.i think we might stay up..stokiebaz.. 8)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 14, 2008, 2:44 pm

Stokiebaz, Youre from Blackpool ( The Riviera of The North,with lights ) Why DO you support Stoke City ?? My guess something to do with......Sir Stanley ???

stokiebaz
udonmap.com

STOKE/BLACKPOOL

Post by stokiebaz » June 15, 2008, 9:42 pm

no 747.i am stoke born and bred[53 years]lived in blackpool last 3 years,came here for work..never watched sir stan but grew up with hudson,smith and greenhoff when we used to match the big sides..stokiebaz.. 8)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 16, 2008, 10:51 am

Stokie,O.K Only a guess on my part " I can't be RIGHT all of the time !! "Now CAN I ???

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 16, 2008, 1:15 pm

Only 2 hrs 45m to go b4 fixtures released

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 16, 2008, 4:16 pm

Well there out. Looks like your lucky missing the big 3 Stokiebaz. Shame 1st game is away.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 16, 2008, 5:12 pm

stokiebaz,
Not a bad start for Stoke......Bolton away then Aston Villa at home....you should get a couple of draws out of those two ?
West Brom start with Arsenal away but Hull have got Fulham at home,a game they must fancy winning if theyve got any realistic hopes of surviving in the Premiership.

The Champions,Manchester United,start off with a home game against stattos mob,Newcastle United.(hope you wont be offended by both teams wearing shorts,statto :lol: )
The following Saturday United are away against their bogey team,Portsmouth.United have got a very poor record away at Portsmouth so a bit of a tricky game to have early on.......with or without Ronaldo ! :?

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 16, 2008, 6:06 pm

Zidane, if your going to mention who the Champions are every posting, you and I are going to have a falling out.

I had just gotten over the Moscow game after a weeks intense theraphy only for you to raise the subject on my first post back. Now I'm back to square 1 again, waking up in the middle of the night, shouting Nooooo, as Terry hits the post. :D

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 16, 2008, 6:09 pm

Zidane wrote:stokiebaz,

The Champions,Manchester United,start off with a home game against stattos mob,Newcastle United.(hope you wont be offended by both teams wearing shorts,statto :lol: )
The following Saturday United are away against their bogey team,Portsmouth.United have got a very poor record away at Portsmouth so a bit of a tricky game to have early on.......with or without Ronaldo ! :?

Zidane
It's not the second game you should worry about. It's the 4th and 5th. :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 16, 2008, 6:39 pm

It's Everton v Blackburn at Goodison 1st game SHOULD be a 3 point start for The Toffeemen !!!! Then we got West Brom ( A ) Pompey ( H ) Stoke ( A ) Hull ( A ) Looks like a half decent chance of a 15 point opening start to the season.....Ha ! Ha ! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 16, 2008, 8:29 pm

Galee wrote:

Zidane
Yes,the fixture compilation normally spreads out the meetings between the top teams.
Maybe Liverpool are no longer counted as one of the big teams but then again according to souness they will win the title next season ! :lol:
So all in all Galee,my friend,its a difficult start to the season for the Champions....oops,there I go again....I'll come and visit you in the pschyciatric ward at the Paolo tomorrow ! :D

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 16, 2008, 9:44 pm

Zidane wrote:
Galee wrote:

Zidane
Yes,the fixture compilation normally spreads out the meetings between the top teams.
Maybe Liverpool are no longer counted as one of the big teams but then again according to souness they will win the title next season ! :lol:
So all in all Galee,my friend,its a difficult start to the season for the Champions....oops,there I go again....I'll come and visit you in the pschyciatric ward at the Paolo tomorrow ! :D

Zidane
Zidane, Maybe you'll bump into Souness and Irish Alan,they're PROBABLY in Adjoining beds !!

stokiebaz
udonmap.com

FIXTURES

Post by stokiebaz » June 16, 2008, 10:25 pm

yep,i happy with the opening 3 games,may have a possible 4pts..stokiebaz. =D>

747man
udonmap.com

Re: FIXTURES

Post by 747man » June 16, 2008, 10:41 pm

stokiebaz wrote:yep,i happy with the opening 3 games,may have a possible 4pts..stokiebaz. =D>
Stokiebaz, It's the 4th game you goota worry about !!! :lol: :lol:

stokiebaz
udonmap.com

Post by stokiebaz » June 16, 2008, 10:52 pm

TRUE.but i still plan on enjoying the season and hoping for the odd shock although i think we need at least 4 good players and nobody in yet..stokiebaz 8)

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 17, 2008, 8:51 am

747man wrote:Zidane, Maybe you'll bump into Souness and Irish Alan,they're PROBABLY in Adjoining beds !!
747man,
Your right.I've heard they are under 24 hour watch in a special ward at the Paolo because there is a real fear if Liverpool have a bad start to the season they will start harming themselves! :D

stokiebaz,
See youve got United at home on Boxing Day.The Brittania Stadium will be packed with the local Poles and Afghans wearing Stoke City tops! :D

Zidane

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 17, 2008, 11:39 am

Why no New Year games?

Dec 28th and then Jan 10th.

Zidane, If they wore PROPER KNEE LENGTH SHORTS, and used a FOOTBALL instead of a beachball, my lot may start to win things again :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 17, 2008, 2:05 pm

Stokiebaz, are your lot still playing in Red/White stripes?

If so, you'd better get it changed before the start of the season, as that has to be the favorite colour of relegation.

Southampton, Sunderland, Sheff Utd ....... oh!! and they all start with S ... Scarey :yikes:

Return to “World Sports”