Euro 2008 (Football/Soccer)

General sports news and discussions.
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 30, 2008, 3:21 pm

handsome-Dane wrote:The best team won.
Germans. hmm have they ever changed.??
They are the only people lost both 1 and 2 WW and still think that they are the master-race. That they are above everybody else.
So all Germans are the same to you?I have met several that I like and several that I don't! :roll:

handsome-Dane
udonmap.com

Post by handsome-Dane » June 30, 2008, 3:32 pm

BKKSTAN
Germany is big country and there are many of those people and I havent met them all. hehehehe. But I do live close to the Danish/German border and I do see these people often. And the ones I met think that they are the master-race (mini Hitlers). Here I come type of people.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 30, 2008, 7:46 pm

handsome-Dane,I live in NK and we have quite a few Danes,Most of them seem drunk everytime I see them,they never say hello to strangers,seem to stick to themselves!I have lived in NK for 4 1/2 years,attended a wedding and a new house warming where many of the guests were Danes and in both cases many were sloppily drunk and I don't know one name!That is not because I am not a friendly person!

Should I conclude that all Danes are drunks, inconsiderate and antisocial? :lol:

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » June 30, 2008, 8:51 pm

Come on chaps, its only a game of football (soccer), lets not get racial! :D :D :D

handsome-Dane
udonmap.com

Post by handsome-Dane » June 30, 2008, 9:43 pm

BKKSTAN.
Maybe its your attitude thats wrong with since all those drunken Danes wont say hello to you. I never said that all Danes are perfect.. 8)
That Danes do like to drink is old news, we was born with a bottle of Carlsberg in our mouth. :D
Defined antisocial.?? Because you cant get in contact with the Danes doesnt mean that they are antisocial. We love to party and we love to mingle But I think that is your attitude that makes the Danes in NK not wanting to say hello. But dont be sad BKKSTAN there are plenty of other nationalities in NK, who wants to say hello to you. So cheer up. :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » June 30, 2008, 10:26 pm

Ding, ding... There's the bell. Euro 2008 was the football tournament. Spain were neutral in the war, that is how James Coburn escaped.

Congratulations Spain and a lovely goal from our lad... Can you hear the drums Fernando... =D> =D> =D>

Return to “World Sports”