Premier League - the big four (English Football)

General sports news and discussions.

Newcastle, Spurs, Man City or Villa to replace Arsenal in top four.

Newcastle United
26%
Manchester City
33%
Aston Villa
8%
Tottenham Hotspur
33%

Total votes: 39

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » March 30, 2008, 3:47 pm

[quote="Irish Alan
C'mon 747, write Liverpool F.C... It's easy... Maybe you can get a Paul McKenna CD or join a support group. Sit around and hold hands and feel the support of your partner... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I feel your pain, IA, I feel your pain !!!

* I think an alarm has just gone off in Langley and this post will be red flagged.[/quote]

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 30, 2008, 7:47 pm

Zidane wrote:Manchester United 4 Aston Villa 0 (another scintillating performance) :D
Bolton 2 Arsenal 3 (Arsenal come back from two goals down to keep their title hopes alive.Looking dodgy for Bolton now as both Birmingham & Sunderland won)

Tonight at 10pm one of the most important Merseyside derbies ever,with the 4th Champions League spot up for grabs.....Benitez v Moyes,Torres v Yakubu,Gerrard v Arteta,Irish Alan v 747man.....who could ask for more ! : :lol:

Also a match guaranteed not to get the pulses racing...Chelsea v Middlesborough. :(

Derby County relegated already with just 11 points.....worst Premiership team ever ???

Zidane
Me & I.A. It's only a bit of Banter,But I think I.A Has taken it to heart,If HE was a Scouser he would UNDERSTAND !!! Never mind I.A Liverpool is PROBABLY still the 2nd Capital of Ireland but WARSAW is coming up there at a fast rate of knots,Followed by Mogadishu ! ! Why the Fu*k do you think I am glad I only have to go back 4 months a year to WORK in My HOME City ???? ( NOTHING against The Irish ) Just the other Fuc*ing LOT (Dont call me a Racist ) Which by the way is NEXT Sunday 6th April,So I will give you some slight respite for a while,Back again 1st June...

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » March 30, 2008, 9:38 pm

Chelsea 1 - Middlesborough 0.

Another brilliant performance by Chelsea with the result never in doubt. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » March 30, 2008, 10:45 pm

Ha,ha, Galee. They say that you have to win when you are playing badly to win the Premiership, but I think Chelsea are pushing that just a little this year!!!!!!!
As for your question Zidane. Yes, Derby have been pretty sh*t this year. Sadly they are caught in the inevitable promotion trap. You are odds on to go down before a ball is kicked. (I read on the BBC that 1 Irish betting company paid out on them being relegated after just 5 games!!!)Do you invest millions & have a team of 'mid table' premiership players who have never played together, or invest nothing & hope to make 1 years cash????
Either way you will still probably go down & the manager that got them there will be sacked. :shock: :shock:

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » March 30, 2008, 11:09 pm

Bob, there's "playing badly" and then there's "playing really badly". Saying they played really badly is being kind to them. :evil:

And to think some of these guys are on over 100K a week. :evil:

Hages
udonmap.com

Post by Hages » March 31, 2008, 4:41 am

LIVERPOOL 1 everton 0

Nice =D> =D>

Robtaff
udonmap.com

Post by Robtaff » March 31, 2008, 5:09 am

Ronaldo just can't stop scoring, a back heel this time. Best Player in the World - no doubt.

The real football is next weekend when Cardiff City take on Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-finals. :shock: :D

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » March 31, 2008, 8:31 am

Hage's wrote:LIVERPOOL 1 everton 0

Nice =D> =D>
Sorry 747!The only consolation was the lightening storm that prevented us from seeing the whole game!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 8:57 am

BKKSTAN wrote:

Nice =D> =D>
Sorry 747!The only consolation was the lightening storm that prevented us from seeing the whole game!
Yes,Stan Thanks for that.........But I Will still say " Their " Goal should not have stood,as Babel was CLEARLY in an Offside position when the ball 1st went FORWARD.....Thats to wind up I.A......Got to get in their first !!!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 9:00 am

Nice =D> =D>
As I dont feel I know you WELL enough to be abusive Hage,I'll just say...." Go Away in short jerky movements"....ANOTHER Scandahooligan whom supports the RS,Enough said !!!! [-X [-X #-o #-o

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 9:09 am

Dont Forget that Everton had our main goal getter ( AJ ) aswell as Tim Cahill,our main playmaker and also goalgetter BOTH out Injured,BUT NO excuses We played Badly or I should say never played at all in the 1st half,anyway,This is NOT Sour grapes,But you RS have the " Bragging " rights for now.....But I reckon YOU will have to play a LOT better against " The Arse " :( :(

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » March 31, 2008, 9:13 am

Liverpool 1 Everton 0.......gonna be difficult for your boys to qualify for the Champions League now,747man,with only a few games left.Still,at least you will be in the UEFA Cup.Have a safe trip back to the UK.Enjoy your time mixing with the Polish & African scousers :( ...at least its only for a few weeks !

Chelsea 1 Middlesborough 0....predictable,but I'd be a bit concerned about the defence letting Boro' hit the woodwork three times ! Still,maybe Chelsea are saving the exhilarating,free flowing football for the Champions League. :^o

Derby.....poor Billy Davies gets them promoted and then they sack him when they only get 5 points from the first 10 matches.Paul Jewell takes over & they havent won in 20 games under him !......bet Billy Davies is smiling :lol:

Cardiff.....how ironic they are coming to Wembley after all the years English clubs played the big games in Cardiff.

Tottenham 1 Newcastle 4.....looks like the"Messiah" is gonna save Newcastle after all......Spurs,dont they know the season finishes in May not the end of March ?

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 9:58 am

Zidane wrote:Liverpool 1 Everton 0.......gonna be difficult for your boys to qualify for the Champions League now,747man,with only a few games left.Still,at least you will be in the UEFA Cup.Have a safe trip back to the UK.Enjoy your time mixing with the Polish & African scousers :( ...at least its only for a few weeks !

Chelsea 1 Middlesborough 0....predictable,but I'd be a bit concerned about the defence letting Boro' hit the woodwork three times ! Still,maybe Chelsea are saving the exhilarating,free flowing football for the Champions League. :^o

Derby.....poor Billy Davies gets them promoted and then they sack him when they only get 5 points from the first 10 matches.Paul Jewell takes over & they havent won in 20 games under him !......bet Billy Davies is smiling :lol:

Cardiff.....how ironic they are coming to Wembley after all the years English clubs played the big games in Cardiff.

Tottenham 1 Newcastle 4.....looks like the"Messiah" is gonna save Newcastle after all......Spurs,dont they know the season finishes in May not the end of March ?

Zidane
Thanks Zidane, I'm only going for "The Money" worst of all is I have to pick the ADOPTED scousers up in my Cab !!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 10:01 am

Me thinks it SHOULD be back to 2 points this coming weekend.....Everton host Derby,and the RS travel to the Emirates stadium......We will see !! :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » March 31, 2008, 2:15 pm

We’re pitiful.

First the original.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fox-ja7YDSw&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fox-ja7YDSw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now a little ditty I put together for the poor sorry misguided delusional side of Merseyside.

We're pitiful.

Words and music: Alan L. Ireland

My team is brilliant,

My team is brilliant,
Of that I'm sure,
they play at Goodison,
football is pure,
But I saw Liverpool; they’ve won it all,
but we can’t admit to it, cause we’re too small,

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, we’re pitiful.
We’re pitiful, in blue.
I saw your team in a red mist dream
And I don’t know what to do,
Cause we’ll never be like you.

Yes, they caught my eye,
As I walked on by.
they could see from my face that I was,
Fukken high, and I don't think that I'll see them again,
But we shared a moment that will last 'till the end.

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

La la la la la la la la la

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

[Extra verse - 12" version]
I saw a dragon, of that I’m sure,
that LSD I’m on is 100 per cent pure,
I saw our Phil Neville lift that Euro cup,
But then the drugs wore off and I fukken woke up,

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be born blue,
But it's time to face the truth,
we will never be like you.

© Udonmapmusic.

All Rights Reserved.

Hages
udonmap.com

Post by Hages » March 31, 2008, 6:19 pm

747 said

Hage's wrote:
LIVERPOOL 1 everton 0

Nice
As I dont feel I know you WELL enough to be abusive Hage,I'll just say...." Go Away in short jerky movements"....ANOTHER Scandahooligan whom supports the RS,Enough said !!!!

The only thing your missing mate is the red nose and the make up.

You clown

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 7:27 pm

Irish Alan wrote:We’re pitiful.

First the original.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fox-ja7YDSw&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fox-ja7YDSw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now a little ditty I put together for the poor sorry misguided delusional side of Merseyside.

We're pitiful.

Words and music: Alan L. Ireland

My team is brilliant,

My team is brilliant,
Of that I'm sure,
they play at Goodison,
football is pure,
But I saw Liverpool; they’ve won it all,
but we can’t admit to it, cause we’re too small,

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

Yes, they caught my eye,
As I walked on by.
they could see from my face that I was,
Fukken high, and I don't think that I'll see them again,
But we shared a moment that will last 'till the end.

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

La la la la la la la la la

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

[Extra verse - 12" version]
I saw a dragon, of that I’m sure,
that LSD I’m on is 100 per cent pure,
I saw our Phil Neville lift that Euro cup,
But then the drugs wore off and I fukken woke up,

[Chorus]
We’re pitiful, in blue.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be born blue,
But it's time to face the truth,
we will never be like you.

© Udonmapmusic.

All Rights Reserved.
My Mrs Likes that song by James Blunt,She sings it too ME ?? Thanks Alan...

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 31, 2008, 7:28 pm

Hage's wrote:747 said

Hage's wrote:
LIVERPOOL 1 everton 0

Nice
As I dont feel I know you WELL enough to be abusive Hage,I'll just say...." Go Away in short jerky movements"....ANOTHER Scandahooligan whom supports the RS,Enough said !!!!

The only thing your missing mate is the red nose and the make up.

You clown
I'm a BLUENOSE,Thanks,Hage !!

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » April 7, 2008, 9:56 am

Middlesborough 2 -Man Utd 2.

Vidic and Ferdinand crocked. Game on. :D

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » April 7, 2008, 11:22 am

Nice to see you up and about early this morning,Galee ! :D
Yes,the result was disappointing but United are still three points clear and a better goal difference.
And Middlesborough have been a bit of a bogey team for United over the years.......maybe I'm clutching a bit at straws here,eh ! :(

Of more concern is Ferdinands injury.....dont want him and Vidic missing again just like last season.
I remember our back 4 away to AC Milan......Fletcher,Brown,Heinze,O'Shea....no wonder we got stuffed !

Galee wrote:Game on. :D ........yeah,your quite right........Fenerbache ! :shock:

Zidane
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Return to “World Sports”