General sports news and discussions.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: 2021 Tokyo Olympics

Post by jackspratt » August 10, 2021, 9:16 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2021, 8:26 am

Wakey wakey Jack

Confused why it was banned in Tokyo ??? ......
I am.

In Tokyo, there was 50km and 20km men's walking, and 20km women's walking. 8-[

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 10, 2021, 11:16 am

GT93 wrote:
August 10, 2021, 1:39 am
Some of the analysis in this thread isn't a great advertisement for the education system in England. :lol: If England is the global superpower in sports management, I'd expect a higher standard of analysis from our English posters.

pipoz - you should read up on what a transgender athlete needs to do to qualify for the Olympics and have a think how difficult it would be for a transgender sprinter to qualify.
Only until the rules get relaxed again/further, which is the reason for the debate/post. If the IOC had not relaxed the previous Rules, then they (Trans) would not be completing in the events, such as weight lifting and football, in Tokyo.

It is not unreasonable to expect that as we move closer to the Paris Games and even after, that slowly the rules for competing Transgenders will erode or soften, and that door will open wider into other Olympic events. Or are you suggesting that it won’t?

I used Flo Jo as a Hypothetical example, because the physical achievement of Flo Jo and many others like her, should be held in the highest esteem, especially by the IOC and not so easily sacrificed away, by the so called politically correct agenda's of some in the 21st Century. Whether it is the women's 100m or some other event, in the future, the point is, that the door has been opened. The weight lifting and football event of Tokyo 2020/2021, are simply but a "tip of the iceberg".

The whole point of my post is that it is "Not Fair" on the Women Athletes that came before and certainly "Not Fair" to the Women Athletes of the future. :-k :-k

If you want an honest opinion on the subject of equality in sport, then ask the other Women Athletes who have to compete against these Transgenders what they really think and how they really feel, about it? [-( :-k :-k

In my view, it is by its nature discriminatory, for the IOC to allow Transgender's, to compete against Women athletes because it places many of those Women Athletes at a physical disadvantage. Or do you really think the Women Athletes retain the same physical advantage over that of a larger framed / taller Transgender's Ex Male, such as a Hubbard and co?

Hubbard is 43 years old and started to transition to a …… in 2012. 34 years as a male and the last 9 years as a ………? The only positive thing about Laurel Hubbard competing is that, it didn’t qualify and at 43 years old, hopefully we have seen the last of it. =D> =D> =D>

Did Laurel Hubbard's undergo gender reassignment surgery (you can read into that what you want). But I think you will find the answer is No. :-k :-k Yes it still has a pair of .....? Only "Hormone Therapy"

Weigtlifting Tokyo 87.PNG

I am not English, therefore, I am not constrained buy any arbitrary global superpower rules (not as yet anyway), nor am I American, or Canadian or European. Fortunately, my upbringing (some might say heritage), has given me the freedom to think say what I want. :wave: :wave: :drunk:

LINK: https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/olympics ... ting-tokyo

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on August 10, 2021, 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2021, 12:39 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 10, 2021, 9:16 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2021, 8:26 am

Wakey wakey Jack

Confused why it was banned in Tokyo ??? ......
I am.

In Tokyo, there was 50km and 20km men's walking, and 20km women's walking. 8-[
Are you sure Jack =; .. btw ..I meant in 1964 OG in Tokyo :lol: :lol: no trannies performing back then
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2021, 12:49 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
August 10, 2021, 11:16 am
GT93 wrote:
August 10, 2021, 1:39 am
Some of the analysis in this thread isn't a great advertisement for the education system in England. :lol: If England is the global superpower in sports management, I'd expect a higher standard of analysis from our English posters.

pipoz - you should read up on what a transgender athlete needs to do to qualify for the Olympics and have a think how difficult it would be for a transgender sprinter to qualify.
Only until the rules get relaxed again/further, which is the reason for the debate/post. If the IOC had not relaxed the previous Rules, then they (Trans) would not be completing in the events, such as weight lifting and football, in Tokyo.

It is not unreasonable to expect that as we move closer to the Paris Games and even after, that slowly the rules for competing Transgenders will erode or soften, and that door will open wider into other Olympic events. Or are you suggesting that it won’t?

I used Flo Jo as a Hypothetical example, because the physical achievement of Flo Jo and many others lie her, should be held in the highest esteem, especially by the IOC and not so easily sacrificed away, by the so called politically correct agenda's of some in the 21st Century. Whether it is the women's 100m or some other event, in the future, the point is, that the door has been opened. The weight lifting and football event of Tokyo 2020/2021, are simply but a "tip of the iceberg".

The whole point of my post is that it is "Not Fair" on the Women Athletes that came before and certainly "Not Fair" to the Women Athletes of the future. :-k :-k

If you want an honest opinion on the subject of equality in sport, then ask the other Women Athletes who have to compete against these Transgenders what they really think and how they really feel, about it? [-( :-k :-k

In my view, it is by its nature discriminatory, for the IOC to allow Transgender's, to compete against Women athletes because it places many of those Women Athletes at a physical disadvantage. Or do you really think the Women Athletes retain the same physical advantage over that of a larger framed / taller Transgender's Ex Male, such as a Hubbard and co?

Hubbard is 43 years old and started to transition to a …… in 2012. 34 years as a male and the last 9 years as a ………? The only positive thing about Laurel Hubbard competing is that, it didn’t qualify and at 43 years old, hopefully we have seen the last of it. =D> =D> =D>

Did Laurel Hubbard's undergo gender reassignment surgery (you cant read into that what you want). But I think you will find the answer is No. :-k :-k Yes it still has a pair of .....? Only "Hormone Therapy"

Weigtlifting Tokyo 87.PNG

I am not English, therefore, I am not constrained buy any arbitrary global superpower rules (not as yet anyway), nor am I American, or Canadian or European. Fortunately, my upbringing (some might say heritage), has given me the freedom to think say what I want. :wave: :wave: :drunk:

LINK: https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/olympics ... ting-tokyo

pipoz4444
Mr pipoz ... You are excelling yourself in posting factual accurate information that i for one totally agree with ... im guessing REAL WOMEN female competitors if truth be known are very displeased ney spitting feathers to have these hairy large freaks slipping in the back door on the back of dodgy IOC rule bending so not being targeted for discrimination...your point about Hubbard is spot on.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 11, 2021, 2:11 am

AFAIK Flo Jo's 33 year 'lympic record was smashed at Tokyo 2020 by Jamaican sprinter Elaine Thompson-Herah, another 100% female. Not sure I see where this perception of a lack of respect by the IOC comes from.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 2:32 am

Hubbard doesn't remotely look like an athlete to me because of all the hormone therapy. She looks more like an Udon expat. I just can't see trannies being competitive in sports such as sprinting because of the low testosterone levels they must meet. Given all the physical and psychological challenges trannies face, I can't see a flood of trannie athletes appearing at the Olympics. Not easy being a trannie. Certainly an interesting issue.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 2:49 am

NZ has had a 24 year old former Olympic cyclist (Rio) commit suicide in the last few days. She would be well known to our Tokyo cycling team. Our Olympic athletes are now in our isolation and quarantine facilities for two weeks. This will be a difficult time for them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 7:38 am

GT93 wrote:
August 11, 2021, 2:32 am
Hubbard doesn't remotely look like an athlete to me because of all the hormone therapy. She looks more like an Udon expat. I just can't see trannies being competitive in sports such as sprinting because of the low testosterone levels they must meet. Given all the physical and psychological challenges trannies face, I can't see a flood of trannie athletes appearing at the Olympics. Not easy being a trannie. Certainly an interesting issue.
Where i come from Hubbard may thats may still get a shag but he/she is most definately in the 15 pinter fire exit knee trembler category .. you dont really wanna take it home to meet mum n dad ..DO YOU ??.. probably a very nice person its just it should stick to working on a construction site or on the bins rather than having a shave , name change and growing tits and becoming an Olympian .. its head shaking what is happening here and so easy to sort out by the IOC ..a transgender section with selected Tranny v Tranny only events ..

Just one more way the whole world is going lefty soft cock woke snowflaking silly .. apparently in the UK using the word curry is deemed racist now ..UCMTSU

back to the cheats ..... I disagree GT .. now the gender bender ball has starting rolling im predicting more n more of these tranny freaks will try and succeed to con their way into real female athletic events , one things for sure

IT AINT GONNA BE PRETTY

DM

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 11, 2021, 7:56 am

Last night was Aussie census nite there
and the LGBTQI+ activists are angry that questions about gender and sexual orientation have been left out

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/le ... b8431afcc8

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 7:59 am

noosard wrote:
August 11, 2021, 7:56 am
Last night was Aussie census nite there
and the LGBTQI+ activists are angry that questions about gender and sexual orientation have been left out

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/le ... b8431afcc8
EXACTLY .. all this messing with nature is gonna get out of hand ..

Coming soon to a major sporting event near you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXrHbrMrun0

DM

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 11, 2021, 8:32 am

229708968_10225893319949304_6596455761972719451_n.jpg

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 9:34 am

I admire Hubbard's courage in doing what Hubbard's done. It takes real guts. I am concerned about young people who identify as trans when they're still becoming adults. Are they making the best decision? If Hubbard was able to delay making his decision until he was more mature, then I think she's perhaps fortunate. There, I worked both pronouns in.

I suspect the trannies will be appearing more and more in soccer rather than athletics. Their experience in male soccer would be valuable. I think their hormones just won't be right for competing with world class women on the track.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 9:59 am

GT93 wrote:
August 11, 2021, 9:34 am
I admire Hubbard's courage in doing what Hubbard's done. It takes real guts. I am concerned about young people who identify as trans when they're still becoming adults. Are they making the best decision? If Hubbard was able to delay making his decision until he was more mature, then I think she's perhaps fortunate. There, I worked both pronouns in.

Above is total garbage Hubbard is just a big fat hairy lump of confused lard

Below .. the freakos joining in the footy is an interesting concept ... the after goal scoring kissing will be with added tongues and post changing room bath time would increase im sure.

I suspect the trannies will be appearing more and more in soccer rather than athletics. Their experience in male soccer would be valuable. I think their hormones just won't be right for competing with world class women on the track.
DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2021, 10:22 am

Going full-on Queen Gertrude there DM. 8)

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 11, 2021, 11:13 am

0.01 sec. Broken yes, but Smashed No

Florence Griffith Joyner's Olympic record of 10.62 seconds in the 100m since 1988

Jamaican sprinter Elaine Thompson-Herah ran the women's 100 meters final in 10.61 seconds

And Women against Woman.

On the issue of Transgenders competing against Women, the added advantage of height and bone structures, will always exist and present some distinct advantage. Sports such as Basketball, Volleyball are a couple that spring to mind. Anything where height gives one an edge.

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on August 11, 2021, 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 11, 2021, 11:18 am

Pipoz

1988 are you sure they were all women against women back then with all the drugs they were pumping? My guess would be, I dont think so

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 11, 2021, 11:27 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 11, 2021, 11:18 am
Pipoz

1988 are you sure they were all women against women back then with all the drugs they were pumping? My guess would be, I dont think so
Pretty sure on Flo Jo, as she had a daughter, but I wasn't there at the time. But I understand, it was by the normal way, from between the legs. \:D/ \:D/

Flo Jo and Mary Ruth.jpg

Anyway, one should respect Flo Jo, RIP 21 September 1998, age 38 years, so enough. [-X

pipoz4444

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 11, 2021, 11:46 am

Here is teh article from Wikipedia and I was surprised, pages and pages of atheletes suspended for doping , trafsusions etc I am sure if one wanted to take the time they would find people such as Flo JO who doped and had children also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d ... _athletics

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 11, 2021, 4:46 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
August 11, 2021, 11:27 am
Doodoo wrote:
August 11, 2021, 11:18 am
Pipoz

Pretty sure on Flo Jo, as she had a daughter, but I wasn't there at the time. But I understand, it was by the normal way, from between the legs. \:D/ \:D/

Flo Jo and Mary Ruth.jpg

Anyway, one should respect Flo Jo, RIP 21 September 1998, age 38 years, so enough. [-X

pipoz4444
Agreed. This is no place to compare the quantum leap in athletics performance that her 1988 record was or ponder why she abruptly quit athletics only 5 months after that performance.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 6:16 pm

The world's changing DM. The IOC is trying to connect with a younger audience.

I don't know if Hubbard is confused. I suspect not as you need to be pretty focused to be an Olympic athlete. You really need to have your act together to get through all the training. If she was permitted a higher testosterone level, she would be more muscular than lardy. She wasn't entering a beauty competition.

Return to “World Sports”