2021 Tokyo Olympics

General sports news and discussions.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: 2021 Tokyo Olympics

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 5:56 pm

Looking at some of the trans specimens in the vid posted by Statto it seemed rather an apt adjective .. it was also.refreshing to hear some accurate stastictics and what honest women athletes think.of these confused trannies competing in the same events .. the American trans runner ladyman had a voice like Frank Bruno n chin stubble and yes appeared a tad freaky
Also it appears there are testoserone blocking meds that can allow this sillyness and cheating prevail .

Even the woman in the vid trying to defend trannies in sport coukdnt answer the interveiwers questions .with any real conviction n was obviously bias.

Dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 6:04 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 17, 2021, 5:47 pm
jackspratt wrote:
August 17, 2021, 5:08 pm
When you start calling people "freaks", you are certainly wandering into bigot country.

Nothing to do with fairness or otherwise.
So let me get this right ......... If I want to mutilate my body and change the way I was born for my own gains/beliefs you are not allowed to call me a freak, but if I express an opinion that you are the gender that you were born which is non negotiable (Individuals having two X chromosomes (XX) are female; individuals having one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (XY) are male, I should be called a bigot :-k That sounds fair I suppose:lol:-

BTW As far as I remember the last time I wandered into "Bigot Country" was when I crossed the border from Austria to Hungary .... (they REALLY dont like their poofters over there) =;
=D> =D> =D>

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 17, 2021, 7:04 pm

Woke knows no bounds. A bunch of old guys taking a stand for the offense that most female athletes don't feel.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 17, 2021, 7:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 17, 2021, 5:47 pm
jackspratt wrote:
August 17, 2021, 5:08 pm
When you start calling people "freaks", you are certainly wandering into bigot country.

Nothing to do with fairness or otherwise.
So let me get this right .........
You seem to have gone all Queen Gertrude, statto.

When I made my initial observation this morning, you were yet to dial in to this topic today.

And subsequently, I can't find where you have used (in the context of this thread) the bigoted term "freak".

But if you want to feel offended, fill ya' boots.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 17, 2021, 9:23 pm

tamada wrote:
August 17, 2021, 7:04 pm
Woke knows no bounds. A bunch of old guys taking a stand for the offense that most female athletes don't feel.
If you watched the vid, you would know why women athletes do not complain. It took the likes of Emily Pankhurst and her ilk years of dedication and hardship just to get women the vote, and now these morons are letting men compete against women, and unless it is stopped now, no actual women will be able to even take part, let alone win these events. As for the thing from Loughborough Uni who said transgenders lose 12% of their power .... whoopee, do they also lose the several inch height advantage/lung capacity/bone & muscle power built up in the same way as non trans women would need to take testosterone supplements for 20+ years to attain ......... thought not

BTW, its fun playing devils bigot Jack :lol:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 18, 2021, 6:25 am

Now here is a heart warming story that will bring tears to the eyes of everyone except the members of this forum. A Polish silver medalist, Maria Andrejczyk, sold her medal to send a youngster to the USA for a life-saving heart operation. She had survived bone cancer a few years ago. I just listened to a news report that said a large grocery chain in Poland bought the medal so the boy can have his surgery. The grocery chain went one better. They gave the silver medal back to Ms. Andrejczyk. Hurray! Chaiyo! This is the best story from the Olympics.

https://kalingatv.com/offbeat/polish-at ... ittle-boy/
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 18, 2021, 7:37 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 18, 2021, 6:25 am
Now here is a heart warming story that will bring tears to the eyes of everyone except the members of this forum. A Polish silver medalist, Maria Andrejczyk, sold her medal to send a youngster to the USA for a life-saving heart operation. She had survived bone cancer a few years ago. I just listened to a news report that said a large grocery chain in Poland bought the medal so the boy can have his surgery. The grocery chain went one better. They gave the silver medal back to Ms. Andrejczyk. Hurray! Chaiyo! This is the best story from the Olympics.

https://kalingatv.com/offbeat/polish-at ... ittle-boy/
Indeed a great gesture ., i doubt even the UM gurners and tranny whinging bigots will disagree with that LYM.

Marvelous story.

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 18, 2021, 9:03 am

It’s hardly bigoted to describe a chap with a perfectly acceptable verb when he’s gone to the trouble of cutting off his bits & eating chemicals to grow breasts.

What are scientists going to say in the future when they discover someone like Dragon Man? “Oh look, he’s got all the regular male characteristics but thought he’d been issued the wrong chromosomes at birth & chose to mutilate himself so he could beat real women at sports. That’s okay then”

(Gone fishing………..)
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 18, 2021, 9:19 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 17, 2021, 4:51 pm
Excellent vid Statto ... ITS ABOUT FAIR PLAY ...

DM
Yes, good find statto. I imagine the IOC with its huge resources will have reviewed this issue very carefully. Other sporting competitions may not have. It's ridiculous that trannies who haven't been adjusting their hormones should compete with girls / women. As mentioned in the vid the male advantage in combat sports is so great, that perhaps the trannies shouldn't be in there at all.

I wasn't too impressed at the female weightlifter from NZ not being allowed to openly complain. I still think Hubbard isn't remotely a male and loses a lot of power in going trannie.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 18, 2021, 11:12 am

Just the same GT, I dont think id fancy bumping into it on a dark back street in Invercargill

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 19, 2021, 2:34 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 18, 2021, 11:12 am
Just the same GT, I dont think id fancy bumping into it on a dark back street in Invercargill
All the streets in Invercargill are backstreets and dark.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 20, 2021, 10:18 pm

Just came across this vid ......

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 21, 2021, 12:41 am

Give us this day our daily neurosis.

At least it's not a fetish. Well, maybe not yet anyway.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 4, 2021, 12:10 pm

Just had a quick look at the paralympic games, and surprisingly ..... no trannies

Given they have made such a point of saying that mental illness is no different to any other disability, I would have expected them to have trannie vs trannie competition in the same way as they have double amputee v double amputee etc. Just think of the different catagories ........ full blown trannie, trannies who still have m & 2v, Trannies with boobs only, trannies who are pretending coz they are hooked on the hormone drugs, trannies who retain a 5 o clock shaddow etc etc. ....... Gold medals everywhere

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 4, 2021, 12:55 pm

A few typos there statts - was your level of excitement rising as you typed?

Return to “World Sports”