World Cup 2022 (at the moment)

General sports news and discussions.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: World Cup 2022 (at the moment)

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 18, 2022, 10:05 am

So in reality KP sounds like you have enjoyed the WC after all .. with over 20 posts on the topic you have now been converted to a football.fan ... next progression will.you becwanting to join the Scunthorpw utd fan club ?? Very reasonable joining fee and i except payment in chang tokens UP. UNTIL 25 th December.

Re Qatar .. when all the fans have gone just what becomes of the stadiums .. torn down or ???? All a bit crazy and highlights the megs trillions involved in the game nowadays

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » December 18, 2022, 11:03 am

Argies 1 - 0. Messi in the 96th minute. 2:00 am kickoff in these parts so i'll watch the 3 minute highlight package tomorrow.
Watch Me!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 18, 2022, 11:17 am

marjamlew wrote:
December 18, 2022, 11:03 am
Argies 1 - 0. Messi in the 96th minute. 2:00 am kickoff in these parts so i'll watch the 3 minute highlight package tomorrow.
Not sure i will watch .depends how my Sunday sesh goes.

Heres a vid on.the terrible news Southgate will stay on as Eng manager aftrr yet another tournament failure

https://youtu.be/eZe-YYh3wg4

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 18, 2022, 2:27 pm

Scunthorpe some where up north, if judging by you as a person who advertises their abilities, i will pass, second-rate wannabes is ot in any way interesting and judging by their ambassador they need a new business plan.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 18, 2022, 4:27 pm

You have time to join the fan club, sir, the next Scunthorpe game is on the 21st and they're playing Wrexham. Meanwhile, we can enjoy the World Cup final later. I suppose I'll root (route?) for the Argentine although I think France will win.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 18, 2022, 10:46 pm

Well blow me with a feather ..Argies 2 nowt up n cruising , Frogs notveven 1 goal atemot n argie keeper got a deck chair out n enjoyimg a flask.of Yorkshire tea ...the best tea in the world. .. hes ordered a KFC for the second half.

Argies gonna lock it up.time waste n fain injury tom90 mins , als as an Englamder my sausagecmovmentvectment fsctor has gonec and dont give a sh8t as along with the Jerries the Frogs n Argies it could not have been worse..oh other than the JOCKS but they didntbeven qualify ..AGAIN

Dm

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 18, 2022, 11:06 pm

Giroud off and throwing a hissy fit on the bench.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2022, 2:42 am

A cracker of a game. However, soccer will never be the beautiful game so long as they permit final matches to be settled by penalty kicks. This is all wrong. Just keep playing until a team scores the winning goal. It is bad enough having playoff games settled by penalty kicks, but to ruin the final this way is ridiculous.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » December 19, 2022, 6:12 am

Messi's gone native.
Attachments
Messi 2.jpg

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 19, 2022, 7:54 am

Infantino constantly photobombing the whole runners-up and winners ceremony was pretty awful and Macron gets the sour grapes award.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 19, 2022, 4:12 pm

Macron interfering with Mbappe, creepy.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 19, 2022, 6:59 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 19, 2022, 2:42 am
A cracker of a game. However, soccer will never be the beautiful game so long as they permit final matches to be settled by penalty kicks. This is all wrong. Just keep playing until a team scores the winning goal. It is bad enough having playoff games settled by penalty kicks, but to ruin the final this way is ridiculous.
It's the Fairest way to settle the FOOTBALL Match IF The scores are Level After extra time,They tried that " Golden Goal " Before it just didn't Work......FYI That is why the powers that be SCRAPPED It !!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 19, 2022, 7:03 pm

Earnest wrote:
December 19, 2022, 4:12 pm
Macron interfering with Mbappe, creepy.
Oooohhh, Are You saying The President is a Peado Steve ?? DON'T Go to France anytime soon they'll bring The Guillotine Back just for You M8 !! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » December 19, 2022, 10:21 pm

I see that Salt Bae **** has caused a stir by getting his salty Turkish paws on the world cup during the winners ceremony. Messi appeared to blank him, good on him.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 19, 2022, 10:50 pm

747man wrote:
December 19, 2022, 6:59 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
It's the Fairest way to settle the FOOTBALL Match IF The scores are Level After extra time,They tried that " Golden Goal " Before it just didn't Work......FYI That is why the powers that be SCRAPPED It !!
No, it is not the fairest way to settle a World Cup final. The only way to settle it fairly is to keep playing until a team scores. Penalty kicks has nothing to do with achieving a fair result, and it is not a true reflection of the ability of a soccer team.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » December 19, 2022, 11:29 pm

747man wrote:
December 19, 2022, 7:03 pm
Oooohhh, Are You saying The President is a Peado Steve ??
No, I'd never say that, but I did note that Macron attempted to capitalise on the despair through a touchy feely with Mbappe, who really didn't want to know. :D

Interestingly, the commentators observed on the Beeb last night that the Argentine president wouldn't be rocking up to the Final as he thought he might hex the team. :shock:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 20, 2022, 11:50 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 19, 2022, 10:50 pm
747man wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
No, it is not the fairest way to settle a World Cup final. The only way to settle it fairly is to keep playing until a team scores. Penalty kicks has nothing to do with achieving a fair result, and it is not a true reflection of the ability of a soccer team.
O.K. Have it Your Way,Let the teams Play on for Hours & Hours until someone Scores,I Think YOU Should Apply to FIFA For the Presidents Job YOU Seem to Know Everything.....BTW...NO SOCCER Teams were involved in The WC Final or even Earlier Rounds in the Competition,The Game is F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L !! Get that into your head P-L-E-A-S-E....O.K. Now....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 20, 2022, 11:52 am

Earnest wrote:
December 19, 2022, 11:29 pm
747man wrote:
December 19, 2022, 7:03 pm
Oooohhh, Are You saying The President is a Peado Steve ??
No, I'd never say that, but I did note that Macron attempted to capitalise on the despair through a touchy feely with Mbappe, who really didn't want to know. :D

Interestingly, the commentators observed on the Beeb last night that the Argentine president wouldn't be rocking up to the Final as he thought he might hex the team. :shock:
O.K. Steve, You'll be O.K. To go to France for your Holidays in future M8 !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 21, 2022, 12:07 pm

747man wrote:
December 20, 2022, 11:50 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 19, 2022, 10:50 pm
747man wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
O.K. Have it Your Way,Let the teams Play on for Hours & Hours until someone Scores,I Think YOU Should Apply to FIFA For the Presidents Job YOU Seem to Know Everything.....BTW...NO SOCCER Teams were involved in The WC Final or even Earlier Rounds in the Competition,The Game is F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L !! Get that into your head P-L-E-A-S-E....O.K. Now....
With you as President and me as your VP, we would be billionaires within minutes. You come up with great ideas when you have your thinking cap on. We will be K-i-n-g-s of the soccer world!!!

Return to “World Sports”