EPL Banter Thread

General sports news and discussions.
dezzer
udonmap.com

Poms and Their Soccer Teams

Post by dezzer » April 23, 2014, 8:31 pm

Well it's close to Oz mate, :? but all noted.

You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 23, 2014, 8:36 pm

dezzer wrote:Well it's close to Oz mate, :? but all noted.
Dez, There IS Supposed to be a Missing 777 Somewhere near Oz aswell.... :shock: :shock:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 23, 2014, 10:24 pm

downunder wrote:Dezzer, if you want to comment first get your facts right its the New Zealanders that the jokes about Sheep are all about, not the Aussies. We are Mountain Men, we love mounting women. To be correct '"Where the men are men and the women are so grateful
=P~

I can assure you Downunder that mounting sheep is 100% about the Aussies if you live in England :lol:

Probably because the Aussies and Kiwi's are both the same to us Poms, they both spend all their time working behind the bars in Earls Court :-"

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » April 23, 2014, 11:53 pm

747 and Station, I'm sure the Oz contingent and Kiwi's if there not humping sheep, they must be Muffin The Mule :D

downunder
udonmap.com

Post by downunder » April 24, 2014, 6:58 am

And IGNORANCE IS BLISS Stat

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 24, 2014, 8:04 am

stattointhailand wrote:
downunder wrote:Dezzer, if you want to comment first get your facts right its the New Zealanders that the jokes about Sheep are all about, not the Aussies. We are Mountain Men, we love mounting women. To be correct '"Where the men are men and the women are so grateful
=P~

I can assure you Downunder that mounting sheep is 100% about the Aussies if you live in England :lol:

Probably because the Aussies and Kiwi's are both the same to us Poms, they both spend all their time working behind the bars in Earls Court :-"
Ahhh earls court 1980, my first ever doner kebab ( now addicted when pi...d), first exposure to English woman dressed in black wearing the Zorro mask, huge pints of beer, snake bite beer and cider, easy horny woman, bjorn borg winning tennis matches, the pub meals chips with all meals except the ploughman's lunch. Not a soccer match anywhere being summer.
What a life for a young Aussie pi..head venturing out to the world.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 24, 2014, 11:30 am

Barney wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:
=P~

Ahhh earls court 1980, my first ever doner kebab ( now addicted when pi...d), first exposure to English woman dressed in black wearing the Zorro mask, huge pints of beer, snake bite beer and cider, easy horny woman, bjorn borg winning tennis matches, the pub meals chips with all meals except the ploughman's lunch. Not a soccer match anywhere being summer.

Barney the "easy horney women" were only there at the time coz all the blokes were watching Euro 80 from Italy on the TV :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 24, 2014, 11:43 am

stattointhailand wrote:
Barney wrote: Ahhh earls court 1980, my first ever doner kebab ( now addicted when pi...d), first exposure to English woman dressed in black wearing the Zorro mask, huge pints of beer, snake bite beer and cider, easy horny woman, bjorn borg winning tennis matches, the pub meals chips with all meals except the ploughman's lunch. Not a soccer match anywhere being summer.

Barney the "easy horney women" were only there at the time coz all the blokes were watching Euro 80 from Italy on the TV :lol:
The obvious, and only conclusion to be drawn is that the pommy women were there because they had heard the place was full of virile young Aussie blokes ....... and it would be their (the women's) only opportunity to experience the carnal thrill of a lifetime. \:D/

downunder
udonmap.com

Post by downunder » April 24, 2014, 12:29 pm

Stat, if you ever go to Aus you have to be quick of the mark to get a good looking one

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » April 24, 2014, 1:06 pm

downunder wrote:Stat, if you ever go to Aus you have to be quick of the mark to get a good looking one
Be honest downunder, that only applies if he should try his luck AFTER the bars close [-X ; sheilas, in all shapes and sizes are available in droves whilst the bars remain open and the local Aussie men are busy and enthusiastically demonstrating they have their priorities right! :-" :lol: \:D/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 24, 2014, 1:14 pm

jackspratt wrote:
stattointhailand wrote:
Barney wrote: Ahhh earls court 1980, my first ever doner kebab ( now addicted when pi...d), first exposure to English woman dressed in black wearing the Zorro mask, huge pints of beer, snake bite beer and cider, easy horny woman, bjorn borg winning tennis matches, the pub meals chips with all meals except the ploughman's lunch. Not a soccer match anywhere being summer.

The obvious, and only conclusion to be drawn is that the pommy women were there because they had heard the place was full of virile young Aussie blokes ....... and it would be their (the women's) only opportunity to experience the carnal thrill of a lifetime. \:D/
Agreed Jack all the EASY HORNY women would have loved it ............... But all the GOOD ones were at home pouring a beer for their guys and then snuggling up on the sofa whilst they watched the footie together :-$

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » April 25, 2014, 9:45 pm

jackspratt wrote:In UM-land, there seems to be no demonstrable link between research and understanding. ;)
Cheeky blighter, I try and link all my arguments with some form of demonstrable sourcing and evidence. :shock:
wokkawombat wrote:Come on Jack, use the right name for it, Poofter Ball.
I'd just like it to be known, Wokka, that I like watching football but I don't like watching or touching chaps. =;
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 26, 2014, 5:41 pm

Earnest wrote:
jackspratt wrote:In UM-land, there seems to be no demonstrable link between research and understanding. ;)
Cheeky blighter, I try and link all my arguments with some form of demonstrable sourcing and evidence. :shock:
wokkawombat wrote:Come on Jack, use the right name for it, Poofter Ball.
I'd just like it to be known, Wokka, that I like watching football but I don't like watching or touching chaps. =;
Good for you Earnie, wokka spent far too much time in the trenches of Vietnam 8)

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » April 26, 2014, 6:43 pm

He's a saucy, old devil (as most Australians are, readers).

I think what the colonials are getting at is the fact that the Brits here can be one dimensional when it comes to subject matter on this forum. It's interesting how they draw parallels with football when discussing anything. Does it demonstrate a lack of intelligence or a lack of character, an inability to diversify? :-k
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

dezzer
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer » April 26, 2014, 11:41 pm

Oh! Indupidly old chap :D

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 28, 2014, 3:58 pm

I was surprised the last time I was in the US. Soccer is fast becoming the most popular high school sport. NO, not because it is that exciting but because ALL the kids can play.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 28, 2014, 5:19 pm

I suspect this is happening In NZ as well. Kids are less likely to be maimed if they don't have to tackle some 110 kg school boy Maori or Polynesian rugby player. Some high school forward packs weigh more than the All Blacks forwards.

I enjoyed the comments about Australians and sheep. This is a subject that is intensely interesting to some Australian males.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 28, 2014, 5:25 pm

statointhailand - there are no mountains in Australia. Australians are mountain men? Jeez there's some poetic licence in all that.

I have had a few cheap reds tonight so this thread is less of a yawn.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 28, 2014, 5:51 pm

Earnest wrote:He's a saucy, old devil (as most Australians are, readers).

I think what the colonials are getting at is the fact that the Brits here can be one dimensional when it comes to subject matter on this forum. It's interesting how they draw parallels with football when discussing anything. Does it demonstrate a lack of intelligence or a lack of character, an inability to diversify? :-k
Whatever the answer to your good question is Earnest, I understand it means they are paying a truck load of money to the dirtiest digger, Rupert Murdoch. Rupert is apparently currently using this money to search for a fourth bride. Here's hoping he picks up a young Udon girl who doesn't like Man U. That' s increasingly likely.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » May 2, 2014, 8:59 am

Not just at senior matches

Smoke bombs, flares and ripped out seats once again marred the Glasgow Cup Final between Celtic and Rangers’ youth teams.
The trouble occurred just 12 months after similar scenes when the sides met at the neutral venue of Firhill in last season’s final.
Over 8,000 fans crammed into the main stand at Celtic Park in search of an Old Firm fix in the continued absence of the senior derby.

But the atmosphere, which was relatively calm to begin with, grew increasingly heated as the opening 45 minutes progressed.
Flares and smoke bombs were set off among both sets of supporters and, by half–time, member of the media, who were concerned for their safety, were offered seats in the directors’ box for the second half.
At times, it was easy to forget this was an Under-17s match as police were forced to intervene in order to maintain calm.

Celtic won 1-0

Daily Mail
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Return to “World Sports”