European Cups 2018 /19

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 3, 2019, 2:51 pm

souness wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:43 pm
747 an embarasment on the forum for many many years.
sean
Aren't YOU EMBARRASSED Everyday by looking in the Mirror ?? Last Time I Saw You I Felt Soooooo Sorry for you....
37403462_1932703073464067_4384749928010743808_n.jpg



User avatar
souness
udonmap.com
Posts: 198
Joined: April 13, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by souness » May 3, 2019, 4:07 pm

why should i be embarased ? im 20 years younger than you and not a slob suffering from dementia.
i have a future you dont.
sean

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6903
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by tamada » May 3, 2019, 4:12 pm

^ Methinks 'tis time for the banter police.

statts!!!!

User avatar
fogeyes
udonmap.com
Posts: 333
Joined: April 22, 2010, 6:35 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by fogeyes » May 3, 2019, 5:23 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:27 pm
fogeyes wrote:
May 3, 2019, 1:46 pm
747, there’s more chance of Liverpool winning 6 than you selling your SMALL house for a BIG price
LOL ,hes getting desperate i will give you a tip 747,lower the price and get rid of the 1970s decor,or maybe contact the Antique roadshow,they could do a one off special programme,or maybe get rid of the ''BERLIN WALL''
Haha, don’t forget the gardens he advertises,a few potted plants
A pool overlooked by the neighbors with power cables overhead

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 3, 2019, 6:11 pm

fogeyes wrote:
May 3, 2019, 5:23 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:27 pm
fogeyes wrote:
May 3, 2019, 1:46 pm
747, there’s more chance of Liverpool winning 6 than you selling your SMALL house for a BIG price
LOL ,hes getting desperate i will give you a tip 747,lower the price and get rid of the 1970s decor,or maybe contact the Antique roadshow,they could do a one off special programme,or maybe get rid of the ''BERLIN WALL''
Haha, don’t forget the gardens he advertises,a few potted plants
A pool overlooked by the neighbors with power cables overhead
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ENVY is a Terrible Thing.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 3, 2019, 6:12 pm

souness wrote:
May 3, 2019, 4:07 pm
why should i be embarased ? im 20 years younger than you and not a slob suffering from dementia.
i have a future you dont.
sean
Yeah, IF You last to my Age....You'll be very LUCKY..... :badteeth: :badteeth:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12913
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by stattointhailand » May 3, 2019, 7:47 pm

tamada wrote:
May 3, 2019, 4:12 pm
^ Methinks 'tis time for the banter police.

statts!!!!
Sorry tam, Banter police cant get involved until they post something original or intelligent :sleepy:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1322
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 3, 2019, 9:26 pm

747man wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:44 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:27 pm
fogeyes wrote:
May 3, 2019, 1:46 pm
747, there’s more chance of Liverpool winning 6 than you selling your SMALL house for a BIG price
LOL ,hes getting desperate i will give you a tip 747,lower the price and get rid of the 1970s decor,or maybe contact the Antique roadshow,they could do a one off special programme,or maybe get rid of the ''BERLIN WALL''
1970's ?? Are you OLD Enough to remember them ?? & The BERLIN Wall is now Covered in Beautiful Flowers,So Go & Fu*k Yerself !!
it would take more than a few flowers to hide that,i bet youve not seen the sun for years,if its not the wall putting potential buyers off it must be the owener,try staying out the way next time,nothing more off putting than a washed out big gob has been taxi driver standing there belly out in his famous lilac shorts,"cringe'' :oops: :oops:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 4, 2019, 12:47 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 3, 2019, 9:26 pm
747man wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:44 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 3, 2019, 2:27 pm
fogeyes wrote:
May 3, 2019, 1:46 pm
747, there’s more chance of Liverpool winning 6 than you selling your SMALL house for a BIG price
LOL ,hes getting desperate i will give you a tip 747,lower the price and get rid of the 1970s decor,or maybe contact the Antique roadshow,they could do a one off special programme,or maybe get rid of the ''BERLIN WALL''
1970's ?? Are you OLD Enough to remember them ?? & The BERLIN Wall is now Covered in Beautiful Flowers,So Go & Fu*k Yerself !!
it would take more than a few flowers to hide that,i bet youve not seen the sun for years,if its not the wall putting potential buyers off it must be the owener,try staying out the way next time,nothing more off putting than a washed out big gob has been taxi driver standing there belly out in his famous lilac shorts,"cringe'' :oops: :oops:
You are WAY Behind the Times You " Little Scrote"....Flowers are Beautiful & Have Hidden it.....Belly ?? What Belly I'll have You know I've Lost More weight than YOU Probably weigh yourself You Little WEED,Hiding behind yer Keyboard Anyway I've Foed You Now so don't bother answering I Won't See it :-$ :-$ :-# :-# :-# :-# !! & Oh ! Taxi Driver Yes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Envious because You Don't have The KNOWLEDGE To be one !! ( You Can't even SPELL [-X [-X )& The Lilac Shorts have LONG Been Discarded :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1322
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 4, 2019, 9:35 am

''FEEL THE FUME'' :D ,Back on topic everton beat burnley to maintain europa league hopes and reach the dizzy heights of 8th in the prem,have a great weekend jumbo with the recent rain in ''NONGERS'' :oops: THE FLOWERS SHOULD BE IN FULL BLOOM XXX

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 4, 2019, 11:18 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 4, 2019, 9:35 am
''FEEL THE FUME'' :D ,Back on topic everton beat burnley to maintain europa league hopes and reach the dizzy heights of 8th in the prem,have a great weekend jumbo with the recent rain in ''NONGERS'' :oops: THE FLOWERS SHOULD BE IN FULL BLOOM XXX
Oh They Are,Pity Your Brain Ain't ....................

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6903
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by tamada » May 5, 2019, 11:38 am

Had to laugh at the 'pool fan who reckoned Messi punched Fabinho in the head on the way to earning the free kick that got the third goal. He wants UEFA to investigate this and ultimately get a ridiculous post-match ban so Messi can't show up at Anfield.The feckless fan started a petition on change.org, you know, the one where people can petition the UK parliament to debate stuff like un-invite DJT or un-Brexit and the like.

Last count saw over 10,000 similarly misguided and seriously bum-twitchy Koppites signing for 'change'.

https://talksport.com/football/536877/b ... nch-10000/

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11085
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 5, 2019, 12:10 pm

tamada wrote:
May 5, 2019, 11:38 am
Had to laugh at the 'pool fan who reckoned Messi punched Fabinho in the head on the way to earning the free kick that got the third goal. He wants UEFA to investigate this and ultimately get a ridiculous post-match ban so Messi can't show up at Anfield.The feckless fan started a petition on change.org, you know, the one where people can petition the UK parliament to debate stuff like un-invite DJT or un-Brexit and the like.

Last count saw over 10,000 similarly misguided and seriously bum-twitchy Koppites signing for 'change'.

https://talksport.com/football/536877/b ... nch-10000/
51755758_2114557815247769_7905219708691939328_n.jpg

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1322
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 5, 2019, 5:31 pm

747man wrote:
May 4, 2019, 11:18 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 4, 2019, 9:35 am
''FEEL THE FUME'' :D ,Back on topic everton beat burnley to maintain europa league hopes and reach the dizzy heights of 8th in the prem,have a great weekend jumbo with the recent rain in ''NONGERS'' :oops: THE FLOWERS SHOULD BE IN FULL BLOOM XXX
Oh They Are,Pity Your Brain Ain't ....................
Talking about brains,did you forget you had put me on your foe list a few hours earlier????maybe another senior moment????do you find yourself going into rooms and wondering what you went in there for???just hope you don,t get confused with the kitchen and the bathroom,nothing worse than curling one out on the work top or trying to boil an egg in the toilet bowl,have a great day jumbo lad,bless xxx :D

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 548
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Sateeb » May 8, 2019, 4:03 am

Image

Christ, wait till the village idiot sees this.

Image
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 799
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by dezzer111 » May 8, 2019, 4:04 am

Laugh that one off Blue nose yessssssssssss.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 799
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by dezzer111 » May 8, 2019, 4:07 am

Sateeb wrote:
May 8, 2019, 4:03 am
Image

Christ, wait till the village idiot sees this.

Image
Probably not show his Blue nose yessssssssssss Mighty Red's
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 548
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Sateeb » May 8, 2019, 4:36 am

Image

Crying? No. :mrgreen:

Never winning 6? You shot your load a bit early there. :mrgreen:
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6767
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Zidane » May 8, 2019, 6:00 am

Congratulations to Liverpool ! What an amazing turnaround !
A fabulous performance and without Salah and Firmino,as well.
They must be favourites to lift the trophy now. :D
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1322
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 8, 2019, 6:28 am

''HEY JUMBO''
53735575_2343652395656282_3175429605817319424_n.jpg
53735575_2343652395656282_3175429605817319424_n.jpg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 441 times

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”