Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Cardiff City

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 7, 2018, 6:17 pm

Zidane wrote:
May 7, 2018, 4:04 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
May 7, 2018, 2:17 pm
What about Merthyr Tydfil? remember them being "up for election" to the League a couple of times during their Southern League Prem days but failed (like Romford) to get enough votes because of the old boys you vote for me and I'll vote for you system :evil:
And not forgetting Colwyn Bay in the Northern Premier North.....poor football team but a decent pier ! :D

As for Scottish teams in the English Leagues.....
Currently if Aberdeen and Rangers were in the EPL they would be relegated straight away and probably from the Championship as well.
Celtic would fare better but it would be a struggle season after season.Their fans would become disenchanted and bitter with there being no chance of them winning anything......a bit like Evertons,really. ;)cue 747man? 8-[
555 The Everton squad is also known as the 0-0 team for its ability to end most of its games with that result.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Cardiff City

Post by stattointhailand » May 8, 2018, 3:17 pm

Or alternately if Everton played in Scotland they may actually win something ............ :-k :-k :-k

ok well they might win the Scottish version of the Mickey Mouse Cup if the other teams played their squad players 8-[

Return to “World Sports”