BBC Sports PERSONALITY of the year

General sports news and discussions.
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

BBC Sports PERSONALITY of the year

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 7:01 pm

Methinks they will really have to change the name of that prize ........ that's the third time they have given it to Murray despite him having absolutely NO PERSONALITY whatsoever :roll:

Apart from Murray (unfortunately :-" ) and Mo whatsisname the runner I haven't barely ever heard of anyone else in the top EIGHT :shock:

:oops: I have heard of Kieran Richardson, but didn't know he was "Richardson - Walsh" posh bugger, and why the 'ell would a Cardiff player finish so high anyway? :-"
Last edited by stattointhailand on December 19, 2016, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Re: BBC Sports PERSONALITY of the year

Post by WizzWanger67 » December 19, 2016, 7:06 pm

lol,spot on statts,hes about as exciting as a block of balsa wood,imaging going out for a pint with him????no neither can i

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 7:23 pm

Just realised why there are no "popular" sportsmen/women on the list ......... it's a phone vote, so only the top 1% of the population have enough money to waste it voting for something like this ......

Surprised that old whatnot ..... last years Eton wall game champion didn't do better though :-k :lol:

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 19, 2016, 8:27 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Methinks they will really have to change the name of that prize ........ that's the third time they have given it to Murray despite him having absolutely NO PERSONALITY whatsoever :roll:

Apart from Murray (unfortunately :-" ) and Mo whatsisname the runner I haven't barely ever heard of anyone else in the top EIGHT :shock:

:oops: I have heard of Kieran Richardson, but didn't know he was "Richardson - Walsh" posh bugger, and why the 'ell would a Cardiff player finish so high anyway? :-"
Agreeing with the statto.. Sport person of the year no problem.. i have an issue with ality.. he is a brilliant tennis genius but devoid of ality imho.. still.. I'd prob play hide the tummy banana with his mum.. considering I'm a tasteless bell end nerd.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 9:03 pm

Bring back Steve "interesting" Davis

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 19, 2016, 9:09 pm

Heh.. yeah.. I knew Steve well.. used to drive his Porsche 928.. until the day when me n Jimmy White almost trashed it on M1 going to a gig. YEARS later I bought one for nostalgia reasons.. beautiful cars.. sigh.. Never see one here of course.
Ps.. Name drop = bell end.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 9:16 pm

Liam Dale wrote:Heh.. yeah.. I knew Steve well.. used to drive his Porsche 928.. until the day when me n Jimmy White almost trashed it on M1 going to a gig. YEARS later I bought one for nostalgia reasons.. beautiful cars.. sigh.. Never see one here of course.
Ps.. Name drop = bell end.

Cr*p steering and sh*te suspension ...... wouldn't get from one end of Soi Sampan to the other without falling apart :lol:

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 19, 2016, 9:25 pm

Archive5.jpg
LOVED my 928s.. but the condensation was an issue.. no other probs.. so I went and bought Carrera 4s's.. for the next ten years.. BEST cars I ever drove. Really. Saved my life once in an aqua plane.. but took out a 75k version. However you needed a grand a month to maintain them and hold value really. Must shut up.. cos this is sooo off topic. Cheers statto..

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: BBC Sports PERSONALITY of the year and Liams cars

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 9:48 pm

:-" :lol: Ok now it's back on topic

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » December 19, 2016, 10:13 pm

So.. what is the the ality vote?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2016, 10:28 pm

I suppose given that it's a BBC Sport event that limits it to the tiddleywinks open winner, the all England conker champion, the hop skip and jump champion, or whatever nondescript sports the BBC can still afford to show.......

And the winner is ......

The All Ireland Bog swimming champion Seamus O'Fooke

Return to “World Sports”