Boxing

General sports news and discussions.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Boxing

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 11, 2021, 11:27 am

FORGOT ..i think its pretty obvious now that Fury is the best heavyweight in the world and on that performance Wilder is the second best .. both would IMO easily beat AJ , Dillian White and Usyk... we will surely find out in the coming year.

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 11, 2021, 4:36 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 11, 2021, 11:27 am
FORGOT ..i think its pretty obvious now that Fury is the best heavyweight in the world and on that performance Wilder is the second best .. both would IMO easily beat AJ , Dillian White and Usyk... we will surely find out in the coming year.

DM
I don't see Usyk wanting to beef up even more to ever meet Fury. He may flatten AJ again or maybe he won't but either way, I reckon he'll go back to the safer waters of cruiserweight.

Or then again, he may not.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 11, 2021, 6:08 pm

Wilder has earned more respect from me after that fight. He got beat up pretty bad but refused to quit even after his corner threw in the towel. He is a tough guy for sure and with a little luck could have won the fight.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » October 11, 2021, 10:37 pm

glalt wrote:
October 11, 2021, 6:08 pm
Wilder has earned more respect from me after that fight. He got beat up pretty bad but refused to quit even after his corner threw in the towel. He is a tough guy for sure and with a little luck could have won the fight.
Hard to respect a fighter that can't accept a loss graciously, no sportsmanship from him after the fight when Fury wanted to shake hands.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » October 12, 2021, 3:25 am

Lucky man
Attachments
629CE217-783C-4261-B1B8-04FA37FD3435.jpeg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 12, 2021, 6:54 am

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 12, 2021, 8:51 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 11, 2021, 10:37 pm
glalt wrote:
Hard to respect a fighter that can't accept a loss graciously, no sportsmanship from him after the fight when Fury wanted to shake hands.
No one likes to lose. Later after the dust settled, he admitted that he got beat. Fury is not a humble type guy.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 12, 2021, 9:12 am

jai yen yen wrote:
glalt wrote:
No one likes to lose. Later after the dust settled, he admitted that he got beat. Fury is not a humble type guy.
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 10, 2021, 5:42 pm
Cracking heavyweight fight ..Fury v Wilder 3 ....5 knock downs n loads of razzamatazz . Fury is the K I N G but Wilder pushed him all the way in one of the best fights ever

Highlights via YT

DM
Boxing does take some good luck. When you have two very hard punching big men, anything can happen. All the title fights are decided by one big punch from either man. Upsets happen all the time.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 12, 2021, 9:15 am

glalt wrote:
October 12, 2021, 8:51 am
jai yen yen wrote:
glalt wrote:
I didnt really like Wilder n all his BS prior to this fight but after i have some what changed my mind .. hes a brave guy .. and second best heavyweight in the world at this time isnt bad .. he would beat AJ , Dillian White and maybe Uysk comfortably.. Now theres a fella i really like Mr Uysk .. FAF and as normal as his life n careerallows

Why are all / most of these boxers crazy about god n Jesus christ etc ..

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 12, 2021, 1:12 pm

"Why are all / most of these boxers crazy about god n Jesus christ etc .. "

That's dead easy to answer , boxing causes brain damage

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » October 12, 2021, 10:54 pm

glalt wrote:
October 12, 2021, 9:12 am
jai yen yen wrote:
glalt wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Cracking heavyweight fight ..Fury v Wilder 3 ....5 knock downs n loads of razzamatazz . Fury is the K I N G but Wilder pushed him all the way in one of the best fights ever

Highlights via YT

DM
Boxing does take some good luck. When you have two very hard punching big men, anything can happen. All the title fights are decided by one big punch from either man. Upsets happen all the time.
Bad luck for Wilder three times in a row?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 13, 2021, 7:35 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 12, 2021, 10:54 pm
glalt wrote:
October 12, 2021, 9:12 am
jai yen yen wrote:
glalt wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Highlights via YT

DM
Bad luck for Wilder three times in a row?
Bad luck NO .. just despite more allegations of cheating from some US commentators Wilder was solidly beaten twice by the bigger better fighter .. the first fight was an iffy draw.

Over night news that Wilder has no plans to retire which im pleased about ... hes only lost to one guy and IMO would beat just about all other heavyweights currently mouthing off in the name of promoting themselves .. Wilder just has to leave it with Fury now and move on...as Fury must forget Wilder though finding a worthy apponent isnt gonna be easy .

AJ is rematching Uysk next spring and Brit Dillian White is the mandatory for Fury but hes got to beat Otto Wallin on 30th October first and thats no fore gone conclusion.. interesting time in the big boys division.

DM

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 13, 2021, 9:11 am

I predict that Fury, as good as he is, will eventually get upset. Many thought that Iron Mike could never lose.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 13, 2021, 9:22 am

glalt wrote:
October 13, 2021, 9:11 am
I predict that Fury, as good as he is, will eventually get upset. Many thought that Iron Mike could never lose.
YES agree .. as sure as eggs iz eggs some one will come along and banjo Fury .. he (Fury) will probably underestimate an opponent and not train properly n get caught out.

DM

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » October 13, 2021, 11:20 pm

glalt wrote:
October 13, 2021, 9:11 am
Every dog has his day, no one stays on top of any sport forever.

Return to “World Sports”