Le Cellini (Srichumchen Rd) Resale houses

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 21, 2018, 8:56 am

There are currently 3 or 4 resale houses "For Sale" in Le Cellini on Srichumchen Road. Three owners are active members on Udonmap (of which I am one) some with a "For sale by owner" and word of mouth approach, others marketing through property agents.

If any buyer asks at Le Cellini office and is told "nothing for sale" then please reach out here, as there are indeed homes for sale in the project. There are "For Sale" signs with phone numbers on the fences, though being a very private and secure street of only 24 houses, outsiders cannot venture in to see these unless they are there visiting other friends/family, or shown by the office. I have given the project office authority to show my house to qualified buyers, with notice.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 28, 2020, 9:41 am

Update: A couple houses have sold recently, and a couple others are for sale, one of which does not have a For Sale sign but PM me with any serious inquiries. I am just helping neighbors, not wanting anything. Type B houses in the price range of 12-13 mb.

Le Cellini has a terrific inner city location, amenities, design etc. Well worth the price if one is seeking an upscale lifestyle in a safe secure estate that is maintained to a high standard.

Resale houses have the advantage of already being fitted out with kitchens, AC, built in closets, curtains, landscaping etc. the costs of which can really add up if one is buying a new house that remains to be decorated.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Le Cellini (Srichumchen Rd) Resale houses

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 28, 2020, 9:35 pm

Did you sell your house in Celini ?? ..
Grevious house ?
Wazzas ?

Could you inform as to which sois the houses that are for sale are located... my business partner in Bkk is currently looking for a place in Udon

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » August 29, 2020, 4:46 am

DM, 5 months ago we moved back to Udon/Cellini for family and school reasons so for now decided not to sell, though had a decent offer last year around 90% of our asking price.

Grievous's soi 2 house still for sale with prominent sign saying so. On his soi but the other way is another Type B for sale without a sign, I can arrange showing with PM request.

Wazza's is 3rd soi, neighborhood rumor states it is about to be sold, so hurry up!

** second project Casa Cellini is also worth a visit, with several new houses for sale.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 29, 2020, 8:28 am

OK Thanks for the swift reply

i will pass on this info to my bizz partner ,,hes coming up to Udon very soon for a look round.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 4, 2020, 4:51 pm

Hi Guys I just stumbled across this post.
My house is still for sale although I could see myself living back there once the kids graduate high school.
I enjoyed living in Le Cellini and Udon and miss the life over there.
Having said that I will look at reasonable offers and are open to some negotiation.
Just a bunch of tyre kickers so far.
Hope to get back in town once Covid travel restrictions ease.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » April 29, 2021, 2:35 am

Type B house on corner plot sold, happy new owners moved in.

Currently 3 houses for sale (all Type B), including listings on Isan Real Estate. Each has its unique attributes, so worth seeing all three.

Return to “House & Land”