Nor Sor Saam 3 Gor land

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
gprit
udonmap.com

Nor Sor Saam 3 Gor land

Post by gprit » November 6, 2017, 10:52 am

We are looking at a plot of land to buy in my (Thai) wife's name. This land is Nor Sor Saam 3 Gor land. I understand that it bestows ownership, but I have not been able to confirm anywhere that (subject to building permit) we are able to go ahead and build a house on that land. Would the local Amphur be able to confirm that?

thanks

eagle
udonmap.com

Re: Nor Sor Saam 3 Gor land

Post by eagle » November 6, 2017, 2:22 pm

gprit wrote:
November 6, 2017, 10:52 am
We are looking at a plot of land to buy in my (Thai) wife's name. This land is Nor Sor Saam 3 Gor land. I understand that it bestows ownership, but I have not been able to confirm anywhere that (subject to building permit) we are able to go ahead and build a house on that land. Would the local Amphur be able to confirm that?

thanks
We had two Nor Sor 3 plots and also house on both. permit is easy to get, but because of final borders not confirmed, I propose to leave a little bit more space between house and border.

Local tessaban can confirm that. They can also tell you, if they are changing land to chanote in that area. Like our two plots are now chanote land. We started process by our own, but gor our money (6 000 thb for two plots) back, because in Udon Thani area land is now transferred to chanote.

Return to “House & Land”