Real Estate Agent Needed

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Udonhoward
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by Udonhoward » February 12, 2015, 8:27 pm

I have several properties to sell, and I'm looking for a reputable real estate agent in Udon. Can anyone recommend one? I'd be interested in your reviews and comments. You can submit a private email to me at [email protected] if you prefer (one of this site's sponsors is an agent).

Thanks

Dracula

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by Dracula » February 13, 2015, 5:18 pm

a good real estate in Udon is F.B.I.
His name is Preben Pretzmann. You can find him on the net, looking for F.B.I Udon real estate.
I got his number also if interested.
Phone office: +66(0)42246378
Phone mobile: +66(0)872229826
I used him personaly. He did all my paper for my house . I did not even buy the house from him.I am verry happy about the job he did for me.
I recommended him to several of my friends and they are alle happy about him.
Also very good service in his office.

Banbury

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by Banbury » February 17, 2015, 6:24 pm

Hi, I have used FBI Real Estate company for the purchase and sale of 2 houses.
Mr Preben is very professional, extremely helpful and I highly recommend his company !
Please feel free to contact me for any further info'
[email protected]

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by stattointhailand » February 25, 2015, 12:05 am

After reading these references, my wife visited them today to enquire about selling our house.
She was told 3% PLUS a B3000 deposit which would be refunded IF (and only IF) they sold the house in 6 months, or else it would be forfeit.
When they phoned her later, she (in typical Thai fashion) told them that I did not want to sell the house any more. This is obviously what "Theiving b*stards want me to pay them for not being able to do their job" translates to :evil:

FBI
Udonmap Sponsor

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by FBI » February 25, 2015, 1:17 pm

Stattointhailand

I am afraid that I am not familiar with some of the words in your post, but I like to clarify things.

FBI charges a 3,000 THB. listing fee, the fee is not a deposit - the fee cover our time, gasoline, advertising etc. – And you are FYI the first who have ever questioned it !?

Replying e-mails, taken potential customers to view properties, transferring properties at the Land Office etc. has always been for free and is still for free.

It is correct that FBI charge 3% commission and that we refund the listing fee, so that the sellers final price for our services remain exactly 3,00%
All is of course written in our contracts, which are both in Thai and in English.

I would appreciate if you next time you need to safe the world, come by yourself instead of sending your wife, as it is clear to me that something has been misunderstood or mistranslated.

Preben / FBI

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by merchant seaman » February 25, 2015, 2:42 pm

I have used FBI in the past and have known Preben every since he opened FBI. I have always found him to be honest, straight forward and up front with all his business dealings and also in personel dealings with him. If he wasn't I wouldn't think he would have lasted so long in business. Of course people are in business to make money and a written contract protects both parties.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by fatbob » February 25, 2015, 7:14 pm

3% commission is cheap, most in Phuket are 4 to 5%. As MS states, he runs a business to make money, your post stationthailand makes no sense at all.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by merchant seaman » February 25, 2015, 7:50 pm

I might be wrong but he charges you 3,000 baht up front to cover expenses. When he sells your house he takes his 3% commision minus the 3,000 baht he has already collected from you. Sounds very fair.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by old-timer » February 25, 2015, 10:33 pm

merchant seaman wrote:I might be wrong but he charges you 3,000 baht up front to cover expenses. When he sells your house he takes his 3% commision minus the 3,000 baht he has already collected from you. Sounds very fair.
Correct MS.
FBI said the same thing 3 posts ago.

OT................... \:D/

Earnest
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by Earnest » February 25, 2015, 11:26 pm

Maybe it's a check of understanding for Statts. :lol:
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

footymaster
udonmap.com

Real Estate Agent Needed

Post by footymaster » February 26, 2015, 10:38 am

At UD Property there is no Listing charge. It is free for there time, gasoline and advertising. They charge 3% of the sale price if they sell your house. No sale no fee. There office is in the center of Udon opposite Central Plaza.

There is no contract to sign,so you can use them as long as you wish, and if your situation changes you have no worries about breaking a legally binding contract. This gives you great flexibility.

Also if you sell your property by yourself , say a friend of a friend then there is no charge , where FBI will charge you 1.5% of the sale price ,as stated in there contract.

UD Property will advertise you property nationwide, and they have some impressive advertising techniques.

I hope this helps you Udonhoward.

Regards The Footymaster. :mrgreen:

Return to “House & Land”