Building a swimmingpool

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Alchai
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by Alchai » September 3, 2012, 11:03 pm

Sorry Kopkei but can you just clarify what you mean here! I think I've got the message that DE filters are the way to go but... :?
kopkei wrote:now finally he is going to replace it with a sand filter and his problems will be over....

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

kopkei
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by kopkei » September 5, 2012, 5:41 am

sorry alchai, typo , as you all ready know , i meant replace by a DE filter... :oops: ...human error... ;)

mickojak
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by mickojak » January 8, 2013, 11:50 am

Thanks for this discussion.
I want to build a pool later this year or early next.

So, salt water is th go with DE filters??? Yes?
GDL-Pools recommended? Yes?

And another company near ringroad? What name??

Any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Mick

P.S I will be back over in may and would appreciate looking and talking about pools & general building as well!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 4:20 pm

The companys U named here Micko......they are all in it for the money and i have experience from them all...be carefull, count the work and allways check the work after finish....example...knock on the tiles after they finish the work. Will probebly save you the work to empty the pool and change many tiles after a year ore two. My self i have to change 120 plates after 3 year when using Udon companys for my pool. One other of them cut the filter whit a grinder and say they have to change cuse....the filter was broke....other thing, the electric...be carefull here and really check what they are doing and put in...can save a life ore two and many ass well so the not owercharged you.

Now a days......i only make poolwork by my self cause i dont trust them at all.......and...when i makeit my self....the result is god and i even save the money for the work but ....mostly......i dont have the frustration when i see the shitwork they do, trying to instruct to avoid the big misstakes etc...
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

mickojak
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by mickojak » January 9, 2013, 10:02 am

OK Kjellsnell,
Thanks for that advice.
I appreciate it all.
Problem is, I will still need to find someone to build it.
What do you recommend?

Also I will be back in Udon in April and would love to talk to pool owners before I take the step.
I have about a year to decide, so I might as well take my time and learn as much as I can.
Mick

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by kjellsnell » January 9, 2013, 2:58 pm

whwen u come back in april you can PM me so we can set up an apointment so you can come look at my pool and i be happy to tell you bout wich one you really should stay away from - maybe i can recomand someone as well.......regards Kjell
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

mickojak
udonmap.com

Building a swimmingpool

Post by mickojak » January 10, 2013, 6:09 am

Thanks Kjell, Thats great.
Allthough, I cant work out how to send a PM yet?????
Also, I should probably try to meet some of you Nong Wua So fellas.
What do you think?
Mick

Return to “House & Land”