How to Search for Shophouse Rental.

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
daxbr
udonmap.com

How to Search for Shophouse Rental.

Post by daxbr » March 19, 2010, 1:28 am

I am looking for a shophouse for rent primarily for residential purposes and preferably in quiet a soi. Been driving around and looked for rental signs but did not find anything I liked.

Is there any better/smarter way of shophouse hunting in Udon?

Farang1
udonmap.com

Re: How to Search for Shophouse Rental.

Post by Farang1 » March 19, 2010, 2:55 am

daxbr wrote:Is there any better/smarter way of shophouse hunting in Udon?
Well, as stated on so many other threads about house, land, car, motorcycle, furniture, dog, shopping send your Thai agent (wife or gf) into the neighborhoods that you are interested in to do the inquiries.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » March 19, 2010, 8:56 am

A request made at the nearest 'Mom & Pop' store in the neighborhood you like is usually the quickest way.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » March 19, 2010, 3:22 pm

daxbr wrote:I am looking for a shophouse for rent primarily for residential purposes and preferably in quiet a soi. Been driving around and looked for rental signs but did not find anything I liked.

Is there any better/smarter way of shophouse hunting in Udon?
OT's got a shophouse bungalow that's not doing anything at the moment. Its got the big glass door fridges, metal shelving trolleys to go outside and timber shelving inside, 4 sets of polished concrete tables and benches that go outside under a 7sq.m canopy I had built out front. there are 2 or 3 sun blinds there as well, people used to come and sit down for coffee in the morning and a few beers in the evening. The downside is that it's only got one small bedroom and the toilet is Thai style, no AC or fans. The electric and water mains are still hooked up and the place is ready to go once stocked up. There is a kitchen area with stainless steel sink, table and microwave, large hot water kettle, no cooker. At one point my Mrs was taking around 3000 baht a day selling everything, beer, cigarretes, petrol, and more or less all the stuff you find in 7/11. It's located in a quiet soi but very close to the new tanadorn estate which is going up very fast. I never had time for the place and my mrs lost interest when I wasn't around. I might consider renting it out, PM me if interested.

OT...... \:D/

Return to “House & Land”