Bangkok Bank ATM Card

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
mak
udonmap.com

Bangkok Bank ATM Card

Post by mak » April 25, 2018, 3:18 pm

Is it possible to get a VISA ATM card as opposed to an Unionpay ATM card?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: Bangkok Bank ATM Card

Post by BobHelm » April 25, 2018, 3:32 pm

dazzadazza
udonmap.com

Post by dazzadazza » April 25, 2018, 3:43 pm

It seems to be getting harder to get the Visa cards.
I paid more the first time I lost a card about 12 months ago as per the post, had to get some insurance.
The next time I had to order a card as they started off with they do not having them any more. end up with a try and find one from another branch 6 months ago. and I got one a week later

The last time was the Visa cards have all gone now it is just union pay. I got an Airasia master card as well in end as that gets 1 air Asia big point for every 20 THB spent, a free drink onboard, you can go through the priority lane. you get 4 free baggage and hot seat upgrades a year. 500 points when of offer out of udon so if you spend 10,000 on your card you get a free one way flight. Also it works with Samsung pay and has a magnetic strip thing where you place you phone against any credit card machine and it woks. I has been fun using it as people don't have a clue when you had them a phone to pay in a lot of places

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » April 26, 2018, 12:05 am

CIMB offers the best ATM I have seen in LOS....no fees for any Thai bank atm, visa logo, no inter province fees...and first year free....100 baht per year after that....It is for Preferred customers...which means 1 million THB...can be in fixed deposits.

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”