Beer Lao at Jingjoes

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 26, 2008, 11:28 am

Jingjoes Bar & Apartments is pleased to announce the following.

Beerlao is now available for the first time to the public in Udon Thani and north-east Thailand. Through negotiation's with the legal distributor for Thailand, one of the best beers can be enjoyed in the north east.

The beer can be purchased as wholesale and retail.

Wholesale prices will be dependant upon 'Proof of bar and or restaurant registration'.
Retail buyers cannot purchase wholesale without the proper documents being produced.
Sold in case lots only.
Free delivery of 4 boxes or more in the Udon Thani township. Outside of the ringroad and within Udon Thani locality, 4 boxes or more will be an additional 20b box.
Cash on delivery, no credit card facilities are available at this time.
Purchases can be made at the wharehouse at a convenient time for the supplier and purchaser. The wharehouse is located close by the CBD of Udon.

Hours of purchase.....11am to 2pm. 5pm to midnight. Please call at ANYTIME for purchases.

RETAIL PRICES.
330ml bottles of lager, 24 bottles...........................888B.
330ml bottles of Dark beer, 24 bottles....................1320B.

WHOLESALE PRICES.
330ml bottles of lager, 24 bottles............................744B.
330ml bottles of Dark beer, 24 bottles....................1200B.

We are awaiting news of another line and will let you know when we have specific details.

CONTACT NUMBERS.
0815452526. 0840934089.

Thanking you,
Management at Jingjoes Apartments (Beer Lao sales), north east Thailand.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 26, 2008, 11:28 am

I say sorry to the 2 men who come to Jingjoes last night for Beerlao and we did not have any, stock run out. Staff did not get your phone number so I cannot call you. Hope you read Udon Map frequently. Please call us on phone numbers above and will deliver it to you in Udon.

Couple of hours ago, the new delivery of Beerlao was delivered to us and we have much available. Hope we not run out again.

Tik.

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » January 26, 2008, 1:27 pm

tik54 wrote:
Purchases can be made at the wharehouse at a convenient time for the supplier and purchaser. The wharehouse is located close by the CBD of Udon.
Tik, I stopped by the bar on Thursday around noon to buy a couple of boxes of Beerlao but was told that you were out making deliveries and was asked to come back later. I got busy and put it off for a day or three. :D

My question: are retail sales made only at the warehouse or also possible at the bar? If only at the warehouse, where is the "CBD"? Thanks.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » January 26, 2008, 3:28 pm

Dear Polehawk,

I am sorry that happen to you. If you live in Udon city, please PM me or call mobile and will have it delivered to you. Jingjoes bar is open from 9am till at least 11pm every night and I just reminded staff again of my requirements.

Wholesale and retail can be made at Jingjoes Bar/Apartments in Soi Srisoonthon, opposite Nittaya Rd Post office and NB Hotel, just down from Makro. The warehouse is in Soi Samphan nearly across from the Irish Clock.

Unfortunately it not open as yet. The caretaker at the warehouse is Thai and cannot speak or write English. Please give little bit time and hopefully the warehouse will be open during the day and early night.

Once again sorry,
Tik.

Robtaff
udonmap.com

Post by Robtaff » February 5, 2008, 2:08 am

I have read many times that Beer Lao is the best Lager in Thailand.

I didn't find any on my last visit too Thailand so good to know that it is available in Udon. :D

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”