Full Moon Pub & Restaurant

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » November 13, 2005, 5:49 pm

On behalf if Admin I would like to welcome back the Full Moon Pub & Restaurant to the list of valued sponsors for issue 12.

Regards Lee

Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Post by Thai_1_On » November 14, 2005, 9:14 am

I went to the Full Moon and it would get the Thai 1 On 2 thumbs ups! Music was good and the girls are even better :wink:
Punish the Liver

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 24, 2006, 10:12 am

Here are some recent photos taken at the Full Moon Pub.

Also, May 8th is a date worth noting in your diary, the Full Moon will have guests from Bangkok performing through the night aswell all the usual entertainment. This will continue for 7 days if you happen to miss the 8th.

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » April 24, 2006, 11:04 pm

I want the job of Udonmap photographer

Please !

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » April 25, 2006, 2:40 am

I think you would have to pay for that privalege Paul :lol:

bubbles
udonmap.com

Post by bubbles » April 25, 2006, 5:22 am

More photos please I am still in AUSSIE, are they hostesses??

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 27, 2006, 6:25 am

I and a friend went to the Full Moon when I was last in Udon (February this year) and I was horribly disappointed with what I saw. Overpriced drinks, girls that wouldn't come anywhere near you... unless you paid an hourly rate.. and very so so music.

To add insult to injury, I tendered a 100 baht note for my 70 baht bill and the change came back with a comment "you leave it as tip" and before I had the chance to say no, the guy took off with plate. A complete rip off.

In complete contrast I spent a night at one of the Hi Tech Discos last year and as we walked in 2 "PR" girls went in with us and stayed the whole evening and we had a ball. These weren't "take home" girls, just supplied free by the venue to keep us company and happy. What a contrast. Those girls did get a reasonabe tip.

Ok I'm dumb.. how do you upload a picture here on a post... and I will show you these 2 free cuties.ImageImage

Ok think I worked it out.

Ross

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 27, 2006, 9:33 am

In complete contrast I spent a night at one of the Hi Tech Discos last year and as we walked in 2 "PR" girls went in with us and stayed the whole evening and we had a ball. These weren't "take home" girls, just supplied free by the venue to keep us company and happy. What a contrast. Those girls did get a reasonabe tip.
Looks like you discovered X-Zyte which is one of the discos inside the Higtech night plaza complex. I've been there a few times now but up until now I've never had any PR girls join me :( Maybe I went on the wrong night or they simply took a liking to you! Well as long as you had a good time then that's all that counts.

yorkman
udonmap.com

Post by yorkman » April 28, 2006, 3:32 am

rossdunstan wrote:I and a friend went to the Full Moon when I was last in Udon (February this year) and I was horribly disappointed with what I saw. Overpriced drinks, girls that wouldn't come anywhere near you... unless you paid an hourly rate.. and very so so music.

To add insult to injury, I tendered a 100 baht note for my 70 baht bill and the change came back with a comment "you leave it as tip" and before I had the chance to say no, the guy took off with plate. A complete rip off.

Ok I'm dumb.. how do you upload a picture here on a post... and I will show you these 2 free cuties.ImageImage

Ok think I worked it out.

Ross
Ohh dear..well perfect fodder for the new Udonmap linked site at least

Go for the dating agency....much better (not) There is a link above after you log in

Or perhaps look at the Relationship forum, and the Warnings topic :lol: :lol:

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 28, 2006, 4:07 am

John,

Maybe I'm yet to taste your particular sense of humour but for the life of me I cannot understand what your post means.

I was making a simple comparison to 2 establishments in town and somehow you've rattled on about dating agencies and warning pages.

Scratching my head here a bit.

Ross

Alagrl
udonmap.com

Full Moon Pub

Post by Alagrl » April 28, 2006, 4:29 am

Ross, I for one think they are adorable, and it looked like a fun time.

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » April 28, 2006, 11:58 pm

Someone needs a chill pill !

yorkman
udonmap.com

Post by yorkman » April 29, 2006, 6:26 am

rossdunstan wrote:John,

Maybe I'm yet to taste your particular sense of humour but for the life of me I cannot understand what your post means.

I was making a simple comparison to 2 establishments in town and somehow you've rattled on about dating agencies and warning pages.

Scratching my head here a bit.

Ross
Maybe I'm yet to taste your particular "Nice" sense of humour but for the life of me I cannot understand what your post means.

Scratching your head?? well if you have hair left after the chill pills, its dandruff shampoo for you I guess :lol:

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » April 29, 2006, 6:06 pm

Ross, I agree with you re Yorkmans post. I cannot understand it either. I think he has finally lost the plot. Your photo seems to show you with a reasonable thatch.

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 29, 2006, 11:07 pm

I administer another forum in Thailand and I use the policy with the members there that if they have something constructive to say on a thread...or a valid opinion.. then post it. If they don't then dont post anything.

I am relatively new to this forum, although living in Udon, and I had a look at some of his other post and I can see he is a twit. I for one will stay away from the forum if he makes any more stupid comments to valid posts. How he became a moderator is beyond me as he obviously enjoys stirring the pot.

And then to come back with a second useless post...

Ross

yorkman
udonmap.com

Post by yorkman » April 30, 2006, 1:08 am

rossdunstan wrote:I administer another forum in Thailand and I use the policy with the members there that if they have something constructive to say on a thread...or a valid opinion.. then post it. If they don't then dont post anything.

I am relatively new to this forum, although living in Udon, and I had a look at some of his other post and I can see he is a twit. I for one will stay away from the forum if he makes any more stupid comments to valid posts. How he became a moderator is beyond me as he obviously enjoys stirring the pot.

Ross
Agreed then ...stay away... "twit" not being an Australiam term

Many things are beyond you.. but you will learn about computers, and the internet..and how ISP's give up the details about your credit card address..eventually. Then it becomes a real world situation......

Very "Nice" :lol:

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 30, 2006, 4:34 am

What are you prattling on about?

If you have something useful to say, say it, if not then don't comment.

ISP's, credit card details?? I'm wondering if you are the full quid, your posts seem unstable and off the subjects at best.

Ross
Last edited by rossdunstan on April 30, 2006, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

valentine

Post by valentine » April 30, 2006, 6:42 am

rossdunstan wrote:I administer another forum in Thailand and I use the policy with the members there that if they have something constructive to say on a thread...or a valid opinion.. then post it. If they don't then dont post anything.

Ross
As a relative newcomer you, possibly won't understand this, but others will. Welcome back Mr Nicey will be his next comment :P :P :P

Garnet
udonmap.com

Hello Again!

Post by Garnet » April 30, 2006, 10:58 am

Ross, that was an interesting set of photos, and also an intriguing juxtaposing of treatment at these two venues. I've been to neither establishment myself, so I cannot comment--but I'd sure give your recommendation the first go.

Anyway, to possibly clarify some doubts as to Ross' identity, I can vouch for Ross. Even my wife, Jack, has met him, and remembers him clearly at just the mention of his name. Also, he was an occasional poster to the old Forum, so he's not new on the scene and cunningly contrived as some reborn incarnation of a certain persona.

I'm just hoping to defuse a potentially volatile misinterpretation here before it gets too out of hand.

So you've decided to roost in the Udon area, then? I can't even begin to predict when next I'll be "a-visitin' agin," but whenever that may be, we'll have to do a better job of hooking up than the last time that we coincided our visits. Please pass along a "Hello" to your friend, Paul, I believe his name was! I enjoyed my brief chat with him at the Karin--he seemed a pretty decent guy.
Garnet & Jack

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 30, 2006, 3:16 pm

Garnet,

Yes nice to see you again too.

I am totally confused here. I have been a member of this Forum for probably over 2 years and did post a few posts at that time. The forum looks completely the same although my number of posts seems to have reset itself.

I actually use my real name in posting as Garnet says and am one of the 2 Adminstrators on khonkaen.com

I am marrying an Udon girl and will be moving to live permanately in Udon in 2 weeks time. I have spent 6 of the past 12 months actually living in Udon and thought I would catch up with this forum as I used to enjoy the information flow it provided. Every so often I was able to contribute a bit too.

I make 1 post about a poor experience I had at the Full Moon Pub and a comparison to a very good experience I had at Xzyte and I have some moron all over me making ludicrous posts.

I spoke to Jeab quite often 2 years ago as we were both administoring similar websites I knew of Lee at that time but I think he was in England. I am asuming that Lee now resides in Udon.

The post by Valentine indicated to me that Yorkman was a tolerated idiot on the forum and rather than just resign I would totally ignore him.

I would tolerate idiots on our forum as well but not if he became offensive and I believe his last post bordered on that. To threaten to illeagally gain someones personal details through his knowledge of the internet borders on the illegal. If he wants that information PM me and I'll send it.

And to then have to have Garnet personally vouch for me??? Why on earth would that be necessary??.
What is going on? I think the administrators need to explain what IS going on and explain why this peanut hasn't been booted some time ago.

Ross

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”