Full Moon Pub & Restaurant

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 30, 2006, 3:41 pm

I am totally confused here. I have been a member of this Forum for probably over 2 years and did post a few posts at that time. The forum looks completely the same although my number of posts seems to have reset itself.

Hi Ross, I'm sure your posts are still here but probably located on the old forum; this forum is less than a year old.
I am marrying an Udon girl and will be moving to live permanately in Udon in 2 weeks time. I have spent 6 of the past 12 months actually living in Udon and thought I would catch up with this forum as I used to enjoy the information flow it provided. Every so often I was able to contribute a bit too.

Maybe I'll see you around for a beer sometime. The forum members are having meeting on the 6th May at the Koala Bar, you're more than welcome to drop by if you fancy a friendly chat.
I make 1 post about a poor experience I had at the Full Moon Pub and a comparison to a very good experience I had at Xzyte and I have some moron all over me making ludicrous posts.
These posts confused me too!
I spoke to Jeab quite often 2 years ago as we were both administoring similar websites I knew of Lee at that time but I think he was in England. I am asuming that Lee now resides in Udon.
Jeab rarley visits the forum these days. I currently administer the board the best I can with the help of a few volunteer moderators; and yes I'm staying in Udon now.
What is going on? I think the administrators need to explain what IS going on and explain why this peanut hasn't been booted some time ago.
Sent you a PM :wink:

rossdunstan
udonmap.com

Post by rossdunstan » April 30, 2006, 3:57 pm

Lee, end of story. Thank you. Replied to PM.

Ross

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » May 11, 2006, 6:24 pm

The Full Moon Pub have a free BBQ this week until the 14th May. They also have special drink promotions and girls from Bangkok doing a special show ;) .

waltglo

Post by waltglo » January 4, 2008, 5:48 am

:D Young Girl in group photo, Front row on right, in red and white. Is a dream.
Would love to spend a life time with her. :oops:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » January 4, 2008, 7:52 am

waltglo wrote::D Young Girl in group photo, Front row on right, in red and white. Is a dream.
Would love to spend a life time with her. :oops:
:lol: :lol: A lifetime with a pretty girl from a picture!You are officially enrolled in ''Water Buffalo University'' and your instructors are anxiously awaiting you :lol: :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 11, 2008, 7:32 pm

judging by what i have read so far today walt is up for most of the girls pictured on the forum......lol.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » January 11, 2008, 8:16 pm

welcome back, beer ape. you been gone too long. :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 11, 2008, 9:15 pm

polehawk wrote:welcome back, beer ape. you been gone too long. :lol:
tanks velly mucho Mr P.

moderator*
udonmap

Post by moderator* » January 11, 2008, 9:22 pm

Beer Monkey, Be aware waltglo is also picking up on a thread that's nearly 2 years old!

So maybe the girls have aged somewhat by now! :D

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”