The Bookhouse Sunday Roast Beef Dinner

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
Librarian
Udonmap Sponsor

The Bookhouse Sunday Roast Beef Dinner

Post by Librarian » May 7, 2010, 11:49 am

Just a gentle reminder to everyone , that we will continue to serve our delicious Sunday Roast Beef Dinner , each and every Sunday.

for just 195 baht you get a drink of choice .. beer , tea , coffee , soft drink ,etc etc

and a traditional English Roast Beef Dinner comprising of .
Roast Thai French Beef ( we have a REALLY nice cut this week !! ) and traditional Yorkshire Puddings
Roast and Mashed Poatatoes
4 Vegetables .( Cabbage , Carrots , Garden Peas and Brocoli )
Paxo Stuffing made with Sausage Meat and a Rich Meaty Gravy.

we made 25 portions last week and sold out by 2.30pm !
Bookings advised if you want to eat later !!
you can call on 0849 454 690 ( Jeremy @ the Bookhouse )

on a side note - Air Conditioning !

we have just completed installing 2 air - con units inside the Bookshop .. so you can now browse our vast collection of new and used , multi language book selection in chilly comfort :D

we have also purchased 6 inside tables . when the chairs are finished being recovered you can sit inside the Bookshop Restaurant and Eat and Drink .. no more worries about too hot or too Wet !! tho i,m sure some will complain its too cold :shock:

finally - our rooms .
we have just 2 rooms , well , more apartments really . they are booked and occupied untill July 5th . but 1 room will become available after that date.
at 380 per night or monthly deals they really are great value for money .

tastefully decorated with wall art , 3 piece cloth suite.. tea coffee making facilities , fridge , aircon/ fan tv / dvd player , hot shower with a superb bathroom . and even a personal computer in the room connected to a high speed net connection !

well thats the end of my little plug for the Bookhouse and CoffeeShop just up from Ruy Suk on Soi Adulyadet ( corner soi 8 )

thanks

Librarian :D

csbaker22
udonmap.com

Re: The Bookhouse Sunday Roast Beef Dinner

Post by csbaker22 » May 7, 2010, 1:07 pm

Hey Jeremi, how are you?
I hope your Bookshop is running well.
I'll pass by in the beginning of June, back from the Maldives.

Greetings from Chris, the german Baker :-)

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » May 8, 2010, 8:37 pm

Jeremi,I can't wait to come to udon again.My mouth gets to watering just thinking about your place.Keep up the good work.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 9, 2010, 7:57 am

Having visited recently, I saw the air-con installed and working, considering the current heat, it is well worth the investment jeremy, may we all thankyou.
A short discussion with mine host was about music/TV where one eats and reads inside, personally i thought gentle music or nothing, but others may disagree, a TV would in my view be too distractive.

Sunday lunch, well the idea is good but in this weather thinking about eating vast quantities of HOT food at lunchtime does bnot go down to well for ma, tohers who like that go for it. i can reccomend the Cook and her helpers to always serve up a fine and well cooked meal whatever your tastebuds require ( from the menu of course).
Another coup by Jeremy another watering jhole with attractions to serve the various needs of the expat community, I especially liked the diverse selection of different language books also on offer for our Scandinavian and German friends.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » May 9, 2010, 4:52 pm

i have just had my first sunday roast at the book shop. i normally use another venue. but its the best i have had. in udon i will be their every sun from now on keep up the good work

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”