Belarus

World news discussion forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Belarus

Post by Khun Paul » October 13, 2022, 3:55 pm

Belarus does have a sizable Military, whether they are any good is anyone's guess . But I suspect that all munitions will be Russian and THAT is in short supply in any event . but cannon fodder in bucketloads !!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 14, 2022, 9:48 am

Whistler and Noosard, please take your spat offline.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 14, 2022, 10:17 am

According to Janes Fighting SDhips, Belarus has ZERO maritime forces but it does have over 300k men in reserves

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 14, 2022, 10:30 am

Kp, that a joke. Regular army is quite small, but any invasion from the North would need russian support troops to have any impact.

Currently only sabre rattling, but if evidence of a troop build up the it would be a problem for ukraine
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 14, 2022, 10:36 am

Yes agree , however I think NATO had that eventuality covered , whatever the outcome . It is interesting to note that Historically Belarus, Ukraine are bonded together by blood although now a long distance apart that is just Political . the peoples love of each other cannot be determined by a moron in the Kremlin , no matter what they wish for

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 14, 2022, 11:05 am

Khun Paul wrote:
October 14, 2022, 10:36 am
Yes agree , however I think NATO had that eventuality covered , whatever the outcome . It is interesting to note that Historically Belarus, Ukraine are bonded together by blood although now a long distance apart that is just Political . the peoples love of each other cannot be determined by a moron in the Kremlin , no matter what they wish for
Got that right KP. Probably the ONLY Belarusian in love with Russia is Lukashenko because he needs Putin to prop up his sham dictatorship. Horrible men, both of them.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 18, 2022, 5:31 am

Whistler wrote:
October 14, 2022, 10:30 am
Kp, that a joke. Regular army is quite small, but any invasion from the North would need russian support troops to have any impact.

Currently only sabre rattling, but if evidence of a troop build up the it would be a problem for ukraine
It has started, Russia is deploying military in Belarus. A second front seems likely now
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 18, 2022, 5:40 am

The White Russians are coming, the White Russians are coming.

Return to “World News”