December 1, 2021, 5:14 pm
Krn
As long as you know go and have fun.

He can be an ir·ri·tant
a substance that causes slight inflammation or other discomfort to the body:
a thing that is continually annoying or distracting:
"in 1966 Vietnam was becoming an irritant to the government"
adjective

Anyway it. in the end is cheap FUN and ENJOYMENT!!!!.
I was wondering what that rash was

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by stattointhailand » December 1, 2021, 5:36 pm

That would be the "B"rash.......

Stupid and brash are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Stupid" instead an adjective "Brash".

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 9:46 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 4:23 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 3:24 pm
LOL. It’s individuals like you that has America screwed up. You think that in order to be a conservative that you have to believe in everything on a list, just like you think all liberals are “libtards”. News flash, that’s not real life, some conservatives have a moral compass, and I like to think I do. There are too many progressives and too many extremists, and it’s screwing things up and nothing is getting done, no compromise.

I could be a conservative and be pro-choice.
I could be a conservative and agree with the 2nd amendment but disagree on open carry.
I could be a conservative and not believe in “everything” conservative’s are “supposed” to believe in.
I could be a conservative and think QAnon, Newsmax, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are a bunch of idiots.

Just because I don’t meet your criteria of what a conservative is supposed to be, it doesn’t mean it’s not so. Get some “real” conservatives up there then maybe there will be something to defend, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
More hyperbole. I never said anyone has to believe in anything I list. I asked you what YOU believe. Either you do not know, or you refuse to answer the questions. You said that you are a moderate conservative. I asked how. That's all. Conservatives of all stripes usually have some things in common. Not everything.

I do not call liberals "libtards." I do not think I have ever said or posted that term here. I cannot tell if you are accusing me of using that term or not, but I deny using it anyway.

So you have a moral compass. I think I have one too. I simply asked you what it entails. You told me about a law from 1919 and making the drinking age 21.

It is conservatism that has a criteria. Not me.

You brought this up, so I will ask you a new question: You mentioned "real" conservatives who you could defend. What characteristics would these "real" conservatives have to possess for you to defend them? What must they believe and work toward? It sounds like you do not agree with any conservatives based on your comment about needing "real" conservatives.

Yes, you could be any of those things you listed as a characteristic of some conservatives. I agree. I asked you what you believe about a couple of things specifically. We still do not know. You refuse to answer the questions or to back up your hyperbole about hateful posts and lack of empathy that you accuse me of posting or promoting or whatever.

You do have an awful lot of things to say, and you just keep going on and on about other things. Just not the things I asked.

Again, you do not have to answer. You can go on making your "moderate conservative" claim and siding with those who attack America at just about every turn. They even come in here to try to defend your refusal to answer.

Just questions. Have a good day at your work.
LOL. Trolls will be trolls.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 2, 2021, 6:59 am

Oh so true, however, methinks this one just might actually believe the rubbish he touts and if he is symptomatic of a Mr Average in the USA, That country has a problem.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 2, 2021, 8:17 am

Thank goodness for he Black Friday Sales otherwise sales would be down.
"Business Insider
The pistol police said the Oxford high school shooting suspect used was one of nearly 700,000 firearms that Americans bought or tried to buy during Black Friday sales"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 2, 2021, 12:11 pm

Not sure what causes more problems in US, the sale of guns or the sale of bibles?

Commandment No 5 ....... You shall not kill unless someone hurts your feelings
Commandment No 8 ....... You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour except on Fox news
Last edited by stattointhailand on December 2, 2021, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 2, 2021, 12:17 pm

Stat
I can remember Y2K (1999) when the Reverend Jerry Falwell was preaching for followers to get "More Bibles and Bullets"

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 2, 2021, 5:57 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 9:46 pm

That is quite alright. It is your answer to just about everything.

Your refusal to answer simple and sincere questions about your emphatic claim of being of "moderate conservative" status, and your continued hyperbole has revealed your true nature. You cannot even produce any evidence of the "hatred" and "lack of empathy" that you have tried to put on me. Never mind providing the characteristics of what you perceive to be "real" conservatives who you said you could support. You make a lot of noise.

Sometimes, the truth is hard to spot. It is that little thing peeking out from under the boulder of obfuscation and false claims and hyperbole and hedging and name-calling and all the LOLs and being indignant about being asked simple and polite questions. Most will focus on that boulder of noise. Except this time, all that noise is just too irrational and absurd.

However, every once in awhile, someone mistakenly reveals that little part that they did not quite cover up well enough, and that is when the truth escapes. In your case, it is your immediate and serious "moderate conservative" specific response and pride in the repeal of the 1919 Volstead Act and a 1984 Act requiring a minimum age for drinking alcohol at 21 years. And it can never be swept away that you are repeatedly joining Leftists in attacking your country. Yeah, that is moderate conservatism.

That is quite alright, Mr. Volstead. My turn to LOL.

You are Weak. Hollow. Noise.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 2, 2021, 6:05 pm

This HAS to be laid at Jack's door ......... I blame you entirely ............ you just HAD to give 'im that shovel didn't you?
Now we have to contact the whole Southern Hemisphere as there is no tellin' how far down he's gonna dig the hole [-X

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2021, 6:10 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 2, 2021, 5:57 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:

Your refusal to answer simple and sincere questions about your emphatic claim of being of "moderate conservative" status, and your continued hyperbole has revealed your true nature. You cannot even produce any evidence of the "hatred" and "lack of empathy" that you have tried to put on me. Never mind providing the characteristics of what you perceive to be "real" conservatives who you said you could support. You make a lot of noise.

Sometimes, the truth is hard to spot. It is that little thing peeking out from under the boulder of obfuscation and false claims and hyperbole and hedging and name-calling and all the LOLs and being indignant about being asked simple and polite questions. Most will focus on that boulder of noise. Except this time, all that noise is just too irrational and absurd.

However, every once in awhile, someone mistakenly reveals that little part that they did not quite cover up well enough, and that is when the truth escapes. In your case, it is your immediate and serious "moderate conservative" specific response and pride in the repeal of the 1919 Volstead Act and a 1984 Act requiring a minimum age for drinking alcohol at 21 years. And it can never be swept away that you are repeatedly joining Leftists in attacking your country. Yeah, that is moderate conservatism.

Like all trolls nothing about you is real. If you think that everyone in one particular group should think exactly the same, or never disagree, that is nothing more than a cult. Nobody that stupid can be real, or can they?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 2, 2021, 8:02 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 2, 2021, 6:10 pm

Like all trolls nothing about you is real. If you think that everyone in one particular group should think exactly the same, or never disagree, that is nothing more than a cult. Nobody that stupid can be real, or can they?
Ken, can I remind you of this post:
jackspratt wrote:
November 30, 2021, 2:01 pm
FMD! :yikes:

It's like trying to debate with a Jehovah's Witness ......... oh! wait ....

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2021, 8:53 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 2, 2021, 8:02 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:

Ken, can I remind you of this post:
jackspratt wrote:
November 30, 2021, 2:01 pm
FMD! :yikes:

It's like trying to debate with a Jehovah's Witness ......... oh! wait ....
Yes sir, I remember. No debating going on here.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » December 2, 2021, 9:25 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

hey ken. i know him, known him for years. apart for his ultra right wing views which he's quite entitled too. the odd thing about him is he's into cosplay. shaves his grey hair and dresses like a cliché biker. he truly would have fitted in with the "black widows " in a clint eastwood film . i think you have a name for them in the states. so don't take him too seriously. like a dentist that puts leather chaps on for the weekend. he gets easily triggered, don't fall for him trying to trigger you. NOTE i did not call anyone stupid, libtard, leftist, racist, idiot ,weak, hollow. and im not being vituperative
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2021, 9:33 pm

papafarang wrote:
December 2, 2021, 9:25 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
Declan MacPherson wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

hey ken. i know him, known him for years. apart for his ultra right wing views which he's quite entitled too. the odd thing about him is he's into cosplay. shaves his grey hair and dresses like a cliché biker. he truly would have fitted in with the "black widows " in a clint eastwood film . i think you have a name for them in the states. so don't take him too seriously. like a dentist that puts leather chaps on for the weekend. he gets easily triggered, don't fall for him trying to trigger you. NOTE i did not call anyone stupid, libtard, leftist, racist, idiot ,weak, hollow. and im not being vituperative
I appreciate that papa, I’m not triggered, not by him. It was actually getting amusing. Yes, they are referred to as “weekend warriors”, or what it sounds like in his case, a “poser”. Thanks again.

Return to “World News”