"Amazing" America

World news discussion forum
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 6:54 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 30, 2021, 6:17 am
If the woke Democrats were doing their job there would be no need for people to guard and protect their communities.
Yes. Democrats in cities and states allowed it to happen.

Every Democrat city where riots took place during the "Summer of Love" had their law enforcement stand down and allowed the looting, arson, mayhem and murder. This chaos lasted for 7 months and was not discouraged by anyone in the media or Democrats. Seattle. Portland. Los Angeles. San Francisco. Detroit. Chicago. New York. Kenosha and others.

Over 23 people were murdered. Over 650 officers were injured. Over 150 federal government buildings were damaged and hundreds of small businesses destroyed forever.

The consensus here among the sheriff, his deputies and the 3 or 4 or 5 Barney Fifes is that people should not defend their property and their lives. They should not come when called to help when law enforcement is not doing their duty to protect lives and property. That is fine. They have made their position clear.

You are attempting to appeal to the sensibilities and reasonable nature of a group of people here who are unreasonable.

These same people, all of them, pinned their hopes on a Russia Collusion Hoax for years with absolutely no evidence other than that "the wall are closing in." Today, they ignore evidence, common sense and repeat lies of the corporate media about Kyle, Trump, January 6, and even the tyranny that is taking place in their own countries. There can be no civil discourse with them.

At best, they are dishonest trolls who are not interested in anything that goes against their view of America, guns, conservatism, etc.

If Americans thought guns were the problem, and it was so easy to amend the Constitution as one BF on here claims, it would have happened already. You will not find 38 states to amend the 2nd Amendment. Take the advice of one of your deputies and another of your BFs: "Who really cares, if Americans run around with guns killing each other"

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 6:56 am

The weakest of all are those who think they know what others are thinking.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2021, 7:03 am

Keep preaching your hypocrisy. If you think everyone had a moral obligation to be in Wisconsin protecting all those people and businesses, why weren’t you there instead of hiding and preaching in Thailand?

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 7:10 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:03 am
If you think everyone had a moral obligation to be in Wisconsin protecting all those people and businesses
I never said that everyone had a moral obligation to be in Wisconsin. The people of Kenosha or those with family, friends and businesses there had a moral obligation.

Everyone in their cities and states have their own homes and businesses and lives to tend to in their communities.

PS - You do not know where I was or where I am now.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 30, 2021, 7:15 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 6:54 am
jai yen yen wrote:
November 30, 2021, 6:17 am
If the woke Democrats were doing their job there would be no need for people to guard and protect their communities.
Yes. Democrats in cities and states allowed it to happen.

Every Democrat city where riots took place during the "Summer of Love" had their law enforcement stand down and allowed the looting, arson, mayhem and murder. This chaos lasted for 7 months and was not discouraged by anyone in the media or Democrats. Seattle. Portland. Los Angeles. San Francisco. Detroit. Chicago. New York. Kenosha and others.

Over 23 people were murdered. Over 650 officers were injured. Over 150 federal government buildings were damaged and hundreds of small businesses destroyed forever.

The consensus here among the sheriff, his deputies and the 3 or 4 or 5 Barney Fifes is that people should not defend their property and their lives. They should not come when called to help when law enforcement is not doing their duty to protect lives and property. That is fine. They have made their position clear.

You are attempting to appeal to the sensibilities and reasonable nature of a group of people here who are unreasonable.

These same people, all of them, pinned their hopes on a Russia Collusion Hoax for years with absolutely no evidence other than that "the wall are closing in." Today, they ignore evidence, common sense and repeat lies of the corporate media about Kyle, Trump, January 6, and even the tyranny that is taking place in their own countries. There can be no civil discourse with them.

At best, they are dishonest trolls who are not interested in anything that goes against their view of America, guns, conservatism, etc.

If Americans thought guns were the problem, and it was so easy to amend the Constitution as one BF on here claims, it would have happened already. You will not find 38 states to amend the 2nd Amendment. Take the advice of one of your deputies and another of your BFs: "Who really cares, if Americans run around with guns killing each other"
Noted my comment quoted here, I would add to that, Who really cares about the twaddle you trot out almost daily, diatribe from a bitter twisted person. It is clear Americans will almost believe anything , as their common-sense and logical thinking has almost completely gone!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 7:19 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:15 am
Who really cares about the twaddle you trot out almost daily, diatribe from a bitter twisted person.
You and your fellow deputies and Barney Fifes care. You cannot help yourselves. 8)

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 30, 2021, 7:20 am

triggered :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 7:21 am

papafarang wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:20 am
triggered :lol:
Yes you are. You are here. 8)

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2021, 7:36 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:10 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:03 am
If you think everyone had a moral obligation to be in Wisconsin protecting all those people and businesses
I never said that everyone had a moral obligation to be in Wisconsin. The people of Kenosha or those with family, friends and businesses there had a moral obligation.

Everyone in their cities and states have their own homes and businesses and lives to tend to in their communities.

PS - You do not know where I was or where I am now.
Hmmm, you posted previously that every able bodied man over 16 had a moral obligation to defend Kenosha. Neither you nor the author gave a stipulation of one’s residence.

I know where you weren’t, in Kenosha. So practice what you preach.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 7:41 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:36 am

Hmmm, you posted previously that every able bodied man over 16 had a moral obligation to defend Kenosha. Neither you nor the author gave a stipulation of one’s residence.
Again. I never said that every able bodied man should be in Kenosha. Still not reading so good. If I posted it as my belief, you should be able to quote it. You cannot because I did not post it.

I stated my position. Everyone has their own communities to defend.

Send an email to the author of the article and yap to her.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2021, 7:57 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 29, 2021, 10:21 am
https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/22/ky ... t-kenosha/

Kyle Rittenhouse And Every Able-Bodied Man Had A Moral Obligation To Protect Kenosha

Any able-bodied man over 16 years old had a moral obligation to defend Kenosha against vandals, looters, and arsonists attacking while police stood down.

Despite his acquittal, the left continues to smear Kyle Rittenhouse as a bloodthirsty, “Call of Duty”-playing white supremacist. But if you were in the city of Kenosha, as I was, when the riots erupted, you would know that Rittenhouse was hardly a rogue vigilante. He was one of many brave Kenoshan men who took up arms to protect their families, businesses, and beloved city when the government failed to.

Indeed, despite desperate pleas for help, Gov. Tony Evers refused to deploy adequate numbers of national guardsmen to protect the city from rioters wielding guns and fire. After 24 hours of receiving requests for aid, Evers had still sent fewer troops to Kenosha than he did to Milwaukee during the NBA finals. Local law enforcement was quickly overwhelmed.

By the second night of rioting, streams of out-of-state professional Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters had flooded into the city. At the time, I wrote that Kenosha looked like “something I had only seen in photographs of war-torn countries.”

Grossly outnumbered, law enforcement had only enough manpower to protect public buildings in the town’s center. “They were so busy down there saving their courthouse, well what about this? I’m a taxpayer, too” said Sam, an Indian immigrant who owns a torched family-run car dealership in downtown Kenosha, two blocks from the courthouse.

Evers watched thugs and arsonists destroy businesses and terrorize Kenoshans for another 48 hours before he reluctantly agreed to accept help from President Trump and the federal government. He let Kenosha burn because he thought he could blame the unrest on Trump and enhance the political fortunes of the Democrat Party in the 2020 presidential election.

When the political fire instead turned on him, he finally changed course, but for many residents, it was too late. “Governor Evers has a huge sense of urgency for mask mandates, but when our town is burning to the flippin’ ground, he had zero sense of urgency,” said Kimberly Warner, a single mom who owns two businesses in downtown Kenosha. “He allowed our town to suffer and burn.”

Evers’s inaction resulted in $50 million in property damage that affected 100 businesses, including 40 that were put out of business for good.

It was in the face of all this destruction and turmoil that Rittenhouse decided to defend his community—yes, contrary to what the hacks at MSNBC and CNN want you to believe, Kenosha is Kyle’s community. In the daylight hours of the fateful night that changed his life, Rittenhouse was volunteering to scrub BLM graffiti off a local high school. That night, he told a reporter why he was in Kenosha—to offer medical assistance and be ready to “run[] into harm’s way” to protect people and property.

Rittenhouse was not alone. When I was in Kenosha, I observed countless men standing with baseball bats, handguns, semi-automatic rifles, and shotguns in front of their businesses and homes. In fact, my now-fiancé, who accompanied me while I was reporting, was also armed. You had to be.

Chuck, a tire shop owner, spent every night of the riots on his roof guarding his shop “with guns.” An exhausted yet vigilant Chuck glared into my iPhone camera at the time and said to the rioters, “Come to my shop and I’ll blow your heads off.”

One of the greatest examples of bravery during the riots was Robert Cobb, a 70-year-old long-time Kenosha man who was viciously beaten by BLM rioters. Cobb saw looters stealing from the 100-year-old Danish Brotherhood and simply could not stand by.

He tried to keep the horde of criminals at bay with a fire extinguisher, hoping to force them to take their masks off so they could be identified later. Rioters sneak-attacked him, though, leaving Cobb with a jaw broken in three places, a swollen eye, and stitches to a head wound. “He was trying to defend his building and they beat the s–t out of him!” the videographer sobbed in a clip that captured the assault.

Democrats in the corporate media want you to believe that citizens not only shouldn’t arm themselves in defense of their communities but that they cannot legally do so. Make no mistake, this lie is meant to justify Democrats’ continued attack on the American people’s right to bear arms. Under the Second Amendment, the citizens of Kenosha were entirely justified and legally permitted to protect themselves and their hometown, especially because law enforcement could not.

More importantly, it was Rittenhouse’s moral duty and that of all able-bodied men over the age of 16 to defend Kenosha against the vandals, looters, and arsonists who were destroying the city.

That is why Democrats and their allies in the media want you to believe that Rittenhouse and other Kenoshans who stood up for themselves are murderous white supremacists. These brave citizens and their “toxic masculinity” represent an existential threat to the left’s authoritarian aims. They simply cannot allow average Americans to believe they can exercise their right to bear arms and protect themselves without the government’s permission.

Rittenhouse found himself caught in the chaos. Video evidence showed him defending himself with a semi-automatic rifle against angry, gun-wielding, rioting convicted felons and child rapists. Rittenhouse ultimately fatally shot two men and wounded another, in what has now been ruled by a jury an act of self-defense.

“I didn’t intend to kill them. I intended to stop the people who were attacking me,” Rittenhouse said. “I did what I had to do to stop the person who was attacking me.” The truth is, Rittenhouse could have been any of my fellow Wisconsinites that night. The city was in flames and the state had abdicated its responsibility to protect its citizens. In the face of this crisis, Rittenhouse did what he had to do.

The Kenosha rioting showed America that you don’t have to cower in fear like people in Portland and Chicago. Kenoshans refused to be helpless victims when Marxist and race agitators descended on their city. Men like Rittenhouse tried to defend their hometown. For that, they should be commended as the heroes they are.
An outstanding article by a student at the University of Chicago who was there.
I believe this is you who posted it.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 8:00 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:57 am

You are a genius. NOT.

Those are the author's words. Not mine. I stated my position.

Keep yapping, Kiki.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2021, 8:05 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 8:00 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:57 am

You are a genius. NOT.

Those are the author's words. Not mine. I stated my position.

Keep yapping, Kiki.
So I guess you just post things you don’t agree with? I guess that’s what self righteous hypocrite’s do.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 30, 2021, 8:26 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 6:56 am

That would be you, then.
by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 6:54 am
The consensus here among the sheriff, his deputies and the 3 or 4 or 5 Barney Fifes is that people should not defend their property and their lives. They should not come when called to help when law enforcement is not doing their duty to protect lives and property. That is fine. They have made their position clear.....

..... These same people, all of them, pinned their hopes on a Russia Collusion Hoax for years with absolutely no evidence other than that "the wall are closing in." Today, they ignore evidence, common sense and repeat lies of the corporate media about Kyle, Trump, January 6, and even the tyranny that is taking place in their own countries.
Kenr6583 » November 30, 2021, 8:05 am
I guess that’s what self righteous hypocrite’s do.
Right on the money, Ken. 👍

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 9:25 am

jackspratt wrote:
by Declan MacPherson
by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 6:54 am
The consensus here among the sheriff, his deputies and the 3 or 4 or 5 Barney Fifes is that people should not defend their property and their lives. They should not come when called to help when law enforcement is not doing their duty to protect lives and property. That is fine. They have made their position clear.....

..... These same people, all of them, pinned their hopes on a Russia Collusion Hoax for years with absolutely no evidence other than that "the wall are closing in." Today, they ignore evidence, common sense and repeat lies of the corporate media about Kyle, Trump, January 6, and even the tyranny that is taking place in their own countries.
The sheriff arrives to try to bail out another one.

Key phrase: "those who think they know what others are thinking." You do not read so good either. And you even quoted me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is not a single reference in that quote that claims to know what anyone was THINKING. All of those attributions were stated and posted by members of the sheriff's department in threads throughout the forum and in this very thread.

Nice try though, sheriff.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 30, 2021, 10:10 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 9:25 am

The sheriff arrives to try to bail out another one.

Key phrase: "those who think they know what others are thinking." You do not read so good either. And you even quoted me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is not a single reference in that quote that claims to know what anyone was THINKING. All of those attributions were stated and posted by members of the sheriff's department in threads throughout the forum and in this very thread.

Nice try though, sheriff.
Parse and deconstruct as much as you want, Declan - my reading and understanding is just fine.

You have NFI about what I think about people defending their property and their lives. So you have NFI if I am part of a "consensus".

Ken is spot on with his assessment.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 30, 2021, 10:39 am

Naive people want guns outlawed. Who would benefit from that stupidity? Criminals would love that. They could rob and steal and not worry about being shot by their victims. Does anyone actually believe that criminals would turn in their guns? Home invasions could become a lot safer if criminals know they would not be shot. Why do you think that isolated country homes are not often victimized?

Sometime back a guy got sued because he put a sign in his yard saying he was well armed but that his neighbor hated guns and an arrow pointed at his neighbor's house. I never read what happened.

When I was a kid, a group of us would raid fruit orchards mostly for the thrill of it. We knew which areas to avoid because some farmers shot at us. Not really shot at us but hearing shotgun pellets hitting the leaves over our heads put the fear into us. Even back then farmers had no intention of hurting us. If a farmer today would do that, they would go to jail and the bleeding hearts would ask if an apple was worth was worth endangering kids.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 30, 2021, 11:17 am

Who has said that guns be outlawed? It is the radicals spreading fear amongst the responsible gun owners.
Spreading vicious gossip and lies is what fertilizes, fear

Glalt is a member of this group and his mission to is to spread fear

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 30, 2021, 11:31 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:19 am
Khun Paul wrote:
November 30, 2021, 7:15 am
Who really cares about the twaddle you trot out almost daily, diatribe from a bitter twisted person.
You and your fellow deputies and Barney Fifes care. You cannot help yourselves. 8)
Again as usual you are so wrong it is unbelievable, but then I assume you are American in which case it is completely understandable , the inability to seek the truth but rather procrastinate about anyone or anybody that do] ot follow your twisted ideologies.
I love America and many people in it but sadly its decline is due in part to the divisive and twisted tales purported by Number 45 and taken up as a rallying cry for many whose sole purpose is to seek change so that they can rule indefinitely and that power used to bend what was a DEMOCRASCY into a twisted shape , last time that happened we had a World WAR !!. Surprised you are not all wearing the same colour , waiting for that with bated breath, you do have the same HAT colour the colour of BLOOD !!!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 30, 2021, 11:37 am

Khun Paul wrote:
November 30, 2021, 11:31 am
to bend what was a DEMOCRASCY into a twisted shape
The United States has never been a democracy. You cannot help yourself.

Return to “World News”