"Amazing" America

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13607
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by jackspratt » December 1, 2021, 10:23 am

jackspratt wrote:
November 30, 2021, 10:15 pm

Amazing ignorance ..... or is it wilful blindness?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... in_America

If we leave South America, should we move to the Middle East, and start with Iran in 1953?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iran ... 7%C3%A9tat

In the name of "democracy", which you deny about your own country, America has caused blood to be spilled throughout the world.

Large, bold, and red fonts will not change that.
For those interested in the substance and history, and not the deflection, there are 55 reference sources linked at the bottom of the first wiki linked above, and 164 references for the second wiki.

Makes Wikipedia a very convenient source to delve deeper if you wish.



User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 10:29 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 1, 2021, 1:21 am
I do find it ironic that so many people on this forum complain so much about the USA and it's problems while living in Thailand. The cheap cost of living you are enjoying in Thailand is due to the rich dictators controlling and abusing the poor. Basically another form of slavery and real slavery is rampant in Thailand. You say things about the USA and it's leaders that you could never say in Thailand about it's leaders because you are afraid to face the consequences. Cowards and hypocrites many of you are. The USA has it's problems and the vast majority of them are caused by the leftists which so many of you support. What do you call an army general in a three piece suit? Prime minister. What do you call an army general and his army friends in three piece suits? The government.
You make many great points here, jai yen yen.

It is especially true of people who claim to be moderate conservatives, which is a new term on the political landscape that I have never run across. I have never seen one in particular defend anything about America or Americans and their rights. Never once. That term reminds me of all those Leftists who claim to be Independents. They can never name one thing on the conservative side with which they agree. Not one. That means they are not independent. They are just trying to hide. It is what hypocrites do.

Conservatives are consistent in their views as they apply across the board regarding the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty. And they are consistent even in areas that do not benefit them because they realize the importance of those founding principles and that they must be defended. There is a process for changing the Constitution, and that must also be respected.

Yes, Leftists in America are trying to destroy the economy and the society.

The Main Street American, who is comprised today of Republican voters and Democrat voters and those who even label themselves as Independent voters, have realized what is taking place within the Democrat party. Their agenda has not provided anything for the Main Street American who goes to work every day. Democrat politicians all have a great deal for criminals and illegal aliens. Even Democrat and Independent voters work and own businesses and want to keep more of what they earn without undue restrictions, limitations, regulations and violations of their rights to engage in free enterprise and individual liberty. It is why Joebama's and Harris' poll numbers are so horrific. Americans did not vote for the crap that they are getting and that elected Democrats are trying to force upon them.

The problem of most elected Democrats is that it is difficult to find one who supports the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty. I do not know of ONE who supports all three. The problem of most elected Republicans is that they are eunuchs.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 10:48 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 10:29 am
jai yen yen wrote:
December 1, 2021, 1:21 am
I do find it ironic that so many people on this forum complain so much about the USA and it's problems while living in Thailand. The cheap cost of living you are enjoying in Thailand is due to the rich dictators controlling and abusing the poor. Basically another form of slavery and real slavery is rampant in Thailand. You say things about the USA and it's leaders that you could never say in Thailand about it's leaders because you are afraid to face the consequences. Cowards and hypocrites many of you are. The USA has it's problems and the vast majority of them are caused by the leftists which so many of you support. What do you call an army general in a three piece suit? Prime minister. What do you call an army general and his army friends in three piece suits? The government.
You make many great points here, jai yen yen.

It is especially true of people who claim to be moderate conservatives, which is a new term on the political landscape that I have never run across. I have never seen one in particular defend anything about America or Americans and their rights. Never once. That term reminds me of all those Leftists who claim to be Independents. They can never name one thing on the conservative side with which they agree. Not one. That means they are not independent. They are just trying to hide. It is what hypocrites do.

Conservatives are consistent in their views as they apply across the board regarding the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty. And they are consistent even in areas that do not benefit them because they realize the importance of those founding principles and that they must be defended. There is a process for changing the Constitution, and that must also be respected.

Yes, Leftists in America are trying to destroy the economy and the society.

The Main Street American, who is comprised today of Republican voters and Democrat voters and those who even label themselves as Independent voters, have realized what is taking place within the Democrat party. Their agenda has not provided anything for the Main Street American who goes to work every day. Democrat politicians all have a great deal for criminals and illegal aliens. Even Democrat and Independent voters work and own businesses and want to keep more of what they earn without undue restrictions, limitations, regulations and violations of their rights to engage in free enterprise and individual liberty. It is why Joebama's and Harris' poll numbers are so horrific. Americans did not vote for the crap that they are getting and that elected Democrats are trying to force upon them.

The problem of most elected Democrats is that it is difficult to find one who supports the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty. I do not know of ONE who supports all three. The problem of most elected Republicans is that they are eunuchs.
Tsk tsk, if you have never heard of a moderate conservative, you should get out from behind your computer and live a little.

Anyone on this forum who disagrees with you on this forum is wrong in your mind, you think you are right about everything. In reality you are just a troll who spews garbage and posts extreme right views that promote hate, nothing more, nothing less. It’s individuals like you that are the real problem here in the United States.

You are truly a sad individual. But that’s ok, that’s what self righteous hypocrites do.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 10:55 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 10:48 am
Tsk tsk, if you have never heard of a moderate conservative, you should get out from behind your computer and live a little.
Here is your chance, moderate conservative.

With what conservative views do you agree? How do you view the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty?

You do not have to answer. You can continue pretending if that is your choice.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 4556
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Doodoo » December 1, 2021, 11:07 am

eunuch noun
Definition of eunuch
1: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace

If you are going to use a word one should know what it means\
USA has neither Harems nor Palaces unless you describe what is it Mar-a-Lago as one
This would them identify Olde Donny as a Raja

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 11:11 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 10:55 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 10:48 am
Tsk tsk, if you have never heard of a moderate conservative, you should get out from behind your computer and live a little.
Here is your chance, moderate conservative.

With what conservative views do you agree? How do you view the Constitution, Free Enterprise and Individual Liberty?

You do not have to answer. You can continue pretending if that is your choice.
LOL troll. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I’ll give you a few. I don’t believe we should be sending billions of dollars to developed countries, I.e. Israel. I believe in fiscal responsibility. I’m a believer in the Constitution. Free enterprise and individual liberty? Stupid question. I didn’t believe in the Volstead Act, which was created by Republicans and ended by the Democrats. I don’t believe in a heavy handed government, but find it amusing that some bible thumpers who are on the far right of the spectrum who believe the same but they can dictate what a woman does with her body, but they throw a fit over a vaccine.

How’s that for you Declan? Did I pass your test? Simpleton.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 11:23 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 1, 2021, 11:07 am
eunuch noun
Definition of eunuch
1: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace

If you are going to use a word one should know what it means\
USA has neither Harems nor Palaces unless you describe what is it Mar-a-Lago as one
This would them identify Olde Donny as a Raja
Come on Doodoo, he knew what he was saying, there are no real men in the Republican Party.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 11:28 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 11:11 am
LOL troll. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I’ll give you a few. I don’t believe we should be sending billions of dollars to developed countries, I.e. Israel. I believe in fiscal responsibility. I’m a believer in the Constitution. Free enterprise and individual liberty? Stupid question. I didn’t believe in the Volstead Act, which was created by Republicans and ended by the Democrats. I don’t believe in a heavy handed government, but find it amusing that some bible thumpers who are on the far right of the spectrum who believe the same but they can dictate what a woman does with her body, but they throw a fit over a vaccine.
That's pretty weak.

Odd that you choose an ally of the US to attack relative to foreign aid with all of the America-hating foreign countries who receive aid and are allowed to undermine us across the world.

The Volstead Act from 1919? LOL You were not even alive when that occurred. That's the first thing you think about????? That is hilarious. The Volstead Act was nothing more than how the Prohibition Amendment to the Constitution would be enforced. The Amendment was already on the books.

So if you believe all of the Constitution, then you should also believe in freedom of speech, the right to bear arms and due process in a court of law. Did not look that way in your comments relative to Kyle (even after all of the evidence was produced).

Attacking people of faith: "bible thumpers"

Heavy-handed governments are promoting vaccine mandates. No comment on that, huh? That's in this century and affecting lives today. If a moderate conservative believes in all of Individual Liberty, then they would be against any medical mandates. What about the Individual Liberty and rights of the baby in the womb?

Very weak response, but I expected that you could not articulate your position beyond a few bullet points.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 12:12 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 11:28 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 11:11 am
LOL troll. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I’ll give you a few. I don’t believe we should be sending billions of dollars to developed countries, I.e. Israel. I believe in fiscal responsibility. I’m a believer in the Constitution. Free enterprise and individual liberty? Stupid question. I didn’t believe in the Volstead Act, which was created by Republicans and ended by the Democrats. I don’t believe in a heavy handed government, but find it amusing that some bible thumpers who are on the far right of the spectrum who believe the same but they can dictate what a woman does with her body, but they throw a fit over a vaccine.
That's pretty weak.

Odd that you choose an ally of the US to attack relative to foreign aid with all of the America-hating foreign countries who receive aid and are allowed to undermine us across the world.

The Volstead Act from 1919? LOL You were not even alive when that occurred. That's the first thing you think about????? That is hilarious. The Volstead Act was nothing more than how the Prohibition Amendment to the Constitution would be enforced. The Amendment was already on the books.

So if you believe all of the Constitution, then you should also believe in freedom of speech, the right to bear arms and due process in a court of law. Did not look that way in your comments relative to Kyle (even after all of the evidence was produced).

Attacking people of faith: "bible thumpers"

Heavy-handed governments are promoting vaccine mandates. No comment on that, huh? That's in this century and affecting lives today. If a moderate conservative believes in all of Individual Liberty, then they would be against any medical mandates. What about the Individual Liberty and rights of the baby in the womb?

Very weak response, but I expected that you could not articulate your position beyond a few bullet points.
There you go, you are right and everyone else is wrong. Like I said, I don’t owe you an explanation about anything, but I threw a few things out there.

That “ally” I referenced receives the most US tax dollars than any other country, and it’s for their military. Why should our tax dollars go to their military? If money is sent it should be for humanitarian reasons, not for guns and ammo.

Have I ever stated that I was for the medical mandate? And isn’t a woman not being allowed to have an abortion a medical mandate?

As for Kyle, this will be the first time I ever mentioned his name. That being said, I never said anything about the second amendment, but I did state that these fools look like idiots walking around with AR-15 and open carry, which they do.

Bible thumpers? I stand by that, because the majority of the Sunday church goers I know who are always preaching are fakes and hypocrites.

You weren’t even alive when your great grandfather was born, but you brought him up. But I’ll give you one that affected me, when Reagan forced the states to raise the drinking age to 21 in 1983 or 1984 with the threat of losing funding. We can put a M-16 in your hand and send you overseas to fight at 17, but you can’t drink alcohol until you’re 21. Heavy handed government?

I will comment on what I choose to, unlike yourself I don’t respond or voice my opinion on every subject.I know you consider yourself the expert on all these subjects, but you being a man of God, you sure do promote a lot of hatred and don’t show much empathy. But I believe that’s all good Christians.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 12:36 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 12:12 pm


There you go, you are right and everyone else is wrong. Like I said, I don’t owe you an explanation about anything, but I threw a few things out there.

That “ally” I referenced receives the most US tax dollars than any other country, and it’s for their military. Why should our tax dollars go to their military? If money is sent it should be for humanitarian reasons, not for guns and ammo.

Have I ever stated that I was for the medical mandate? And isn’t a woman not being allowed to have an abortion a medical mandate?

As for Kyle, this will be the first time I ever mentioned his name. That being said, I never said anything about the second amendment, but I did state that these fools look like idiots walking around with AR-15 and open carry, which they do.

Bible thumpers? I stand by that, because the majority of the Sunday church goers I know who are always preaching are fakes and hypocrites.

You weren’t even alive when your great grandfather was born, but you brought him up. But I’ll give you one that affected me, when Reagan forced the states to raise the drinking age to 21 in 1983 or 1984 with the threat of losing funding. We can put a M-16 in your hand and send you overseas to fight at 17, but you can’t drink alcohol until you’re 21. Heavy handed government?

I will comment on what I choose to, unlike yourself I don’t respond or voice my opinion on every subject.I know you consider yourself the expert on all these subjects, but you being a man of God, you sure do promote a lot of hatred and don’t show much empathy. But I believe that’s all good Christians.
I never said you were wrong and that I was right. I said your response was weak. It can still be your belief and be weak in my opinion.

But you do not mention any ally who undermines us.

You never stated that you were for or against the medical mandates. That is why I brought it up. You still have not answered the question.

Yes, you never say anything about the second amendment. And you still have not provided any defense of the second amendment.

You brought up slavery and made the sarcastic comment about slaves and Chinese immigrants not helping in the making of America. I brought up my slave heritage to support the fact that slaves contributed to the making of America and that they were included in my comments.

Americans can serve in the military, vote and do just about everything else, but cannot drink alcohol. Makes perfect sense. [sarcasm]

There you go trying to describe what I THINK again: "I know you consider yourself the expert on all these subjects" You just cannot help yourself. What I AM is consistent in my views. It is easy to support what I believe for that reason, and it is difficult for wafflers for that reason. I am consistent even when the founding principles do not benefit me directly.

I think you need to provide some specific examples of my promotion of hatred and lack of empathy. Specific. You make insinuations in this regard often, but never provide anything. I am not talking about you making up something like your "all able-bodied men of America" analysis. Quotes. Specific.

Yes, you are correct. You do not voice an opinion on everything. You only seem to voice an opinion when it is to align yourself with people who attack America. I am over 50 now, and it may have escaped my memory in reading your posts, but I never see you defend America or conservatives on any issue.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 1:26 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 12:36 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 12:12 pm


There you go, you are right and everyone else is wrong. Like I said, I don’t owe you an explanation about anything, but I threw a few things out there.

That “ally” I referenced receives the most US tax dollars than any other country, and it’s for their military. Why should our tax dollars go to their military? If money is sent it should be for humanitarian reasons, not for guns and ammo.

Have I ever stated that I was for the medical mandate? And isn’t a woman not being allowed to have an abortion a medical mandate?

As for Kyle, this will be the first time I ever mentioned his name. That being said, I never said anything about the second amendment, but I did state that these fools look like idiots walking around with AR-15 and open carry, which they do.

Bible thumpers? I stand by that, because the majority of the Sunday church goers I know who are always preaching are fakes and hypocrites.

You weren’t even alive when your great grandfather was born, but you brought him up. But I’ll give you one that affected me, when Reagan forced the states to raise the drinking age to 21 in 1983 or 1984 with the threat of losing funding. We can put a M-16 in your hand and send you overseas to fight at 17, but you can’t drink alcohol until you’re 21. Heavy handed government?

I will comment on what I choose to, unlike yourself I don’t respond or voice my opinion on every subject.I know you consider yourself the expert on all these subjects, but you being a man of God, you sure do promote a lot of hatred and don’t show much empathy. But I believe that’s all good Christians.
I never said you were wrong and that I was right. I said your response was weak. It can still be your belief and be weak in my opinion.

But you do not mention any ally who undermines us.

You never stated that you were for or against the medical mandates. That is why I brought it up. You still have not answered the question.

Yes, you never say anything about the second amendment. And you still have not provided any defense of the second amendment.

You brought up slavery and made the sarcastic comment about slaves and Chinese immigrants not helping in the making of America. I brought up my slave heritage to support the fact that slaves contributed to the making of America and that they were included in my comments.

Americans can serve in the military, vote and do just about everything else, but cannot drink alcohol. Makes perfect sense. [sarcasm]

There you go trying to describe what I THINK again: "I know you consider yourself the expert on all these subjects" You just cannot help yourself. What I AM is consistent in my views. It is easy to support what I believe for that reason, and it is difficult for wafflers for that reason. I am consistent even when the founding principles do not benefit me directly.

I think you need to provide some specific examples of my promotion of hatred and lack of empathy. Specific. You make insinuations in this regard often, but never provide anything. I am not talking about you making up something like your "all able-bodied men of America" analysis. Quotes. Specific.

Yes, you are correct. You do not voice an opinion on everything. You only seem to voice an opinion when it is to align yourself with people who attack America. I am over 50 now, and it may have escaped my memory in reading your posts, but I never see you defend America or conservatives on any issue.
LOL. Apparently you just don’t get it. I don’t care if you think my response is weak, i have nothing to prove to you. I don’t need to comment on things that aren’t that important to me. You are so far out there in right field that I can’t even see you. What I do or don’t respond to shouldn’t be any of your concern. You are full of yourself if you think I have to respond to what you are asking.

What I do know is that current GOP is very embarrassing, worse than the Democrat’s , and all my views do not align with theirs, and it hasn’t for the last 5 years. There’s really not that much to defend until they all get their heads out of their assess, and at the very least fix two things that need to be fixed; social security and healthcare.

And it’s sad that I have more respect for a progressive like AOC, who’s views are way left, than I do for my own Texas representative’s, Coronyn, Paxson, Cruz, who all took off when the storm hit here in February, and she raised $3 million for the people of Texas and actually came down here. Now that’s sad. And Cruz still makes jokes about it, which is even sadder.

This country has more internal hate in the last five years than ever before in my lifetime, and it’s sad.

So don’t worry about what I don’t post or don’t defend Declan, I’m still here living the dream, but not for long hopefully.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3890
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by papafarang » December 1, 2021, 1:48 pm

i see Trump was named in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial. I'm surprised she's survived so long in prison
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13607
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by jackspratt » December 1, 2021, 2:16 pm

I see also his last Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, has agreed to cooperate with the House investigation into the Capitol insurrection.

Could be getting warmer in Mar-a-Largo. :D

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 2:46 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 1:26 pm

LOL. Apparently you just don’t get it. I don’t care if you think my response is weak, i have nothing to prove to you. I don’t need to comment on things that aren’t that important to me. You are so far out there in right field that I can’t even see you. What I do or don’t respond to shouldn’t be any of your concern. You are full of yourself if you think I have to respond to what you are asking.

What I do know is that current GOP is very embarrassing, worse than the Democrat’s , and all my views do not align with theirs, and it hasn’t for the last 5 years. There’s really not that much to defend until they all get their heads out of their assess, and at the very least fix two things that need to be fixed; social security and healthcare.

And it’s sad that I have more respect for a progressive like AOC, who’s views are way left, than I do for my own Texas representative’s, Coronyn, Paxson, Cruz, who all took off when the storm hit here in February, and she raised $3 million for the people of Texas and actually came down here. Now that’s sad. And Cruz still makes jokes about it, which is even sadder.

This country has more internal hate in the last five years than ever before in my lifetime, and it’s sad.

So don’t worry about what I don’t post or don’t defend Declan, I’m still here living the dream, but not for long hopefully.
There is no effort whatsoever on my part to seek any caring from you.

I simply asked you to explain your position as a moderate conservative and even told you that you did not have to answer. You also do not have to respond to everything posted on this forum. I never said that you should do so.

You were asked how you fashion yourself as a moderate conservative when you never defend your country here on any issue and repeatedly align yourself with people who mock the United States no matter the issue discussed. I do not see a conservative of any stripe behaving in that way.

You still did not answer the specific questions I asked about rights regarding guns and life, and you did not provide anything that I have posted that you think is hateful or lacking in empathy. You have done nothing but sidestep everything specific that I have asked.

It is very suspicious when any American, who would claim to be anything related to conservatism (moderate or not), cannot articulate their position outside of the Volstead Act from 1919 and increasing the drinking age to 21.

Hope you have a good week at your work.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 3:24 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 2:46 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 1:26 pm

LOL. Apparently you just don’t get it. I don’t care if you think my response is weak, i have nothing to prove to you. I don’t need to comment on things that aren’t that important to me. You are so far out there in right field that I can’t even see you. What I do or don’t respond to shouldn’t be any of your concern. You are full of yourself if you think I have to respond to what you are asking.

What I do know is that current GOP is very embarrassing, worse than the Democrat’s , and all my views do not align with theirs, and it hasn’t for the last 5 years. There’s really not that much to defend until they all get their heads out of their assess, and at the very least fix two things that need to be fixed; social security and healthcare.

And it’s sad that I have more respect for a progressive like AOC, who’s views are way left, than I do for my own Texas representative’s, Coronyn, Paxson, Cruz, who all took off when the storm hit here in February, and she raised $3 million for the people of Texas and actually came down here. Now that’s sad. And Cruz still makes jokes about it, which is even sadder.

This country has more internal hate in the last five years than ever before in my lifetime, and it’s sad.

So don’t worry about what I don’t post or don’t defend Declan, I’m still here living the dream, but not for long hopefully.
There is no effort whatsoever on my part to seek any caring from you.

I simply asked you to explain your position as a moderate conservative and even told you that you did not have to answer. You also do not have to respond to everything posted on this forum. I never said that you should do so.

You were asked how you fashion yourself as a moderate conservative when you never defend your country here on any issue and repeatedly align yourself with people who mock the United States no matter the issue discussed. I do not see a conservative of any stripe behaving in that way.

You still did not answer the specific questions I asked about rights regarding guns and life, and you did not provide anything that I have posted that you think is hateful or lacking in empathy. You have done nothing but sidestep everything specific that I have asked.

It is very suspicious when any American, who would claim to be anything related to conservatism (moderate or not), cannot articulate their position outside of the Volstead Act from 1919 and increasing the drinking age to 21.

Hope you have a good week at your work.
LOL. It’s individuals like you that has America screwed up. You think that in order to be a conservative that you have to believe in everything on a list, just like you think all liberals are “libtards”. News flash, that’s not real life, some conservatives have a moral compass, and I like to think I do. There are too many progressives and too many extremists, and it’s screwing things up and nothing is getting done, no compromise.

I could be a conservative and be pro-choice.
I could be a conservative and agree with the 2nd amendment but disagree on open carry.
I could be a conservative and not believe in “everything” conservative’s are “supposed” to believe in.
I could be a conservative and think QAnon, Newsmax, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are a bunch of idiots.

Just because I don’t meet your criteria of what a conservative is supposed to be, it doesn’t mean it’s not so. Get some “real” conservatives up there then maybe there will be something to defend, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 4556
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Doodoo » December 1, 2021, 3:57 pm

Ken
Your wasting your time with Old Declan (formerly Lone Star)
He is like a piece of lint that has come and rested on your shoulder and you know as well as I do you cant get rid that pescy piece of lint no matter how hard you try.

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 6058
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Khun Paul » December 1, 2021, 3:59 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 3:24 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 1, 2021, 2:46 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 1:26 pm

LOL. Apparently you just don’t get it. I don’t care if you think my response is weak, i have nothing to prove to you. I don’t need to comment on things that aren’t that important to me. You are so far out there in right field that I can’t even see you. What I do or don’t respond to shouldn’t be any of your concern. You are full of yourself if you think I have to respond to what you are asking.

What I do know is that current GOP is very embarrassing, worse than the Democrat’s , and all my views do not align with theirs, and it hasn’t for the last 5 years. There’s really not that much to defend until they all get their heads out of their assess, and at the very least fix two things that need to be fixed; social security and healthcare.

And it’s sad that I have more respect for a progressive like AOC, who’s views are way left, than I do for my own Texas representative’s, Coronyn, Paxson, Cruz, who all took off when the storm hit here in February, and she raised $3 million for the people of Texas and actually came down here. Now that’s sad. And Cruz still makes jokes about it, which is even sadder.

This country has more internal hate in the last five years than ever before in my lifetime, and it’s sad.

So don’t worry about what I don’t post or don’t defend Declan, I’m still here living the dream, but not for long hopefully.
There is no effort whatsoever on my part to seek any caring from you.

I simply asked you to explain your position as a moderate conservative and even told you that you did not have to answer. You also do not have to respond to everything posted on this forum. I never said that you should do so.

You were asked how you fashion yourself as a moderate conservative when you never defend your country here on any issue and repeatedly align yourself with people who mock the United States no matter the issue discussed. I do not see a conservative of any stripe behaving in that way.

You still did not answer the specific questions I asked about rights regarding guns and life, and you did not provide anything that I have posted that you think is hateful or lacking in empathy. You have done nothing but sidestep everything specific that I have asked.

It is very suspicious when any American, who would claim to be anything related to conservatism (moderate or not), cannot articulate their position outside of the Volstead Act from 1919 and increasing the drinking age to 21.

Hope you have a good week at your work.
LOL. It’s individuals like you that has America screwed up. You think that in order to be a conservative that you have to believe in everything on a list, just like you think all liberals are “libtards”. News flash, that’s not real life, some conservatives have a moral compass, and I like to think I do. There are too many progressives and too many extremists, and it’s screwing things up and nothing is getting done, no compromise.

I could be a conservative and be pro-choice.
I could be a conservative and agree with the 2nd amendment but disagree on open carry.
I could be a conservative and not believe in “everything” conservative’s are “supposed” to believe in.
I could be a conservative and think QAnon, Newsmax, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are a bunch of idiots.

Just because I don’t meet your criteria of what a conservative is supposed to be, it doesn’t mean it’s not so. Get some “real” conservatives up there then maybe there will be something to defend, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
You know the more I read about your drivel, i have come to the conclusion, that maybe anyone NOIT an American has got it screwed up. But what is GLARINGLY obvious is that Americans themselves are so lost , they are walking around blaming anyone but themselves for their inbuilt and inhouse problems.
It is in fact imploding on itself and like watching an enormous bonfire, standing tall and erect until the inner fire consumes it from the inside, and it collapses from within, eventually becoming a huge pile of burning embers eventually but slowly dying out .
We are I am sure witnessing the collapse of a once proud nation aided and abetted by a cacophony of people who by a combined planned desire in their actions or separately are pursuing their own agenda to the detriment of the American people, caring little for the detritus left behind in their task of destroying what they think is bad.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1722
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2021, 4:05 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 1, 2021, 3:57 pm
Ken
Your wasting your time with Old Declan (formerly Lone Star)
He is like a piece of lint that has come and rested on your shoulder and you know as well as I do you cant get rid that pescy piece of lint no matter how hard you try.
I know.

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 1, 2021, 4:23 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 1, 2021, 3:24 pm
LOL. It’s individuals like you that has America screwed up. You think that in order to be a conservative that you have to believe in everything on a list, just like you think all liberals are “libtards”. News flash, that’s not real life, some conservatives have a moral compass, and I like to think I do. There are too many progressives and too many extremists, and it’s screwing things up and nothing is getting done, no compromise.

I could be a conservative and be pro-choice.
I could be a conservative and agree with the 2nd amendment but disagree on open carry.
I could be a conservative and not believe in “everything” conservative’s are “supposed” to believe in.
I could be a conservative and think QAnon, Newsmax, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity are a bunch of idiots.

Just because I don’t meet your criteria of what a conservative is supposed to be, it doesn’t mean it’s not so. Get some “real” conservatives up there then maybe there will be something to defend, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
More hyperbole. I never said anyone has to believe in anything I list. I asked you what YOU believe. Either you do not know, or you refuse to answer the questions. You said that you are a moderate conservative. I asked how. That's all. Conservatives of all stripes usually have some things in common. Not everything.

I do not call liberals "libtards." I do not think I have ever said or posted that term here. I cannot tell if you are accusing me of using that term or not, but I deny using it anyway.

So you have a moral compass. I think I have one too. I simply asked you what it entails. You told me about a law from 1919 and making the drinking age 21.

It is conservatism that has a criteria. Not me.

You brought this up, so I will ask you a new question: You mentioned "real" conservatives who you could defend. What characteristics would these "real" conservatives have to possess for you to defend them? What must they believe and work toward? It sounds like you do not agree with any conservatives based on your comment about needing "real" conservatives.

Yes, you could be any of those things you listed as a characteristic of some conservatives. I agree. I asked you what you believe about a couple of things specifically. We still do not know. You refuse to answer the questions or to back up your hyperbole about hateful posts and lack of empathy that you accuse me of posting or promoting or whatever.

You do have an awful lot of things to say, and you just keep going on and on about other things. Just not the things I asked.

Again, you do not have to answer. You can go on making your "moderate conservative" claim and siding with those who attack America at just about every turn. They even come in here to try to defend your refusal to answer.

Just questions. Have a good day at your work.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 4556
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: "Amazing" America

Post by Doodoo » December 1, 2021, 5:14 pm

Krn
As long as you know go and have fun.

He can be an ir·ri·tant
1.
a substance that causes slight inflammation or other discomfort to the body:
2
a thing that is continually annoying or distracting:
"in 1966 Vietnam was becoming an irritant to the government"
adjective

Anyway it. in the end is cheap FUN and ENJOYMENT!!!!.

Post Reply

Return to “World News”