War with China

World news discussion forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: War with China

Post by Khun Paul » March 28, 2022, 3:34 pm

AlexO wrote:
March 28, 2022, 1:19 pm
Seriously deep down I am sure Putin does not want to go down as the person who brought the world into WW !!!,

I am so glad that you are sure about Putin! That's you and a very few others. That will be the same few who were sure Poo Tin would not invade Ukraine just because he wants the old Soviet Empire back. I will sleep better tonight knowing you are also sure that he will see sense and hand over responsibility to others who will stop this invasion and take his finger off the nuclear button. Wish I was so sure!!
I did think he would gt some of Ukraine, how I was not sure, but Nuclear War, not even hs is that stupid . One has to have faith or why bother eh ???

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 28, 2022, 8:01 pm

Loved the great flood, Noah set up a loudspeaker to make sure each aniamal found home. Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats and their mates travelled to the ark, mostly by public transport, just to hop onto the ark, well, the kangaroos hopped, the wombats waddled. They found a cosy cabin and waited for the intercom to announce 'Aussie animals, the coast of Ostralyia is now flood free (at the moment), move towards the landing barge, and you Tassie tigers hold up, we will drop you off later so please refrain from munching on a possum, we only have two ringtails, buggered if i know if the brushtails survived'.

The animals dutifully decended onto the landing craft and probably had to paddle ashore.

Next stop Africa, announced Noah, you giraffes will see it first, give me an ahoy when you spot some greenery.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 29, 2022, 12:22 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
March 28, 2022, 3:34 pm
AlexO wrote:
March 28, 2022, 1:19 pm
Seriously deep down I am sure Putin does not want to go down as the person who brought the world into WW !!!,

I am so glad that you are sure about Putin! That's you and a very few others. That will be the same few who were sure Poo Tin would not invade Ukraine just because he wants the old Soviet Empire back. I will sleep better tonight knowing you are also sure that he will see sense and hand over responsibility to others who will stop this invasion and take his finger off the nuclear button. Wish I was so sure!!
I did think he would gt some of Ukraine, how I was not sure, but Nuclear War, not even hs is that stupid . One has to have faith or why bother eh ???
I am sure Neville Chamberlin had faith in the bit of paper he was waving about signed by Hitler saying 'Peace in our time'. Poo Tin is as mad as a bag of cats and do you think that the commanders of the Nuclear Subs and Missile Bunkers have an idea about what is really going on. They will just follow orders.
Its going to need quite a few with big Cahonies to even plan to overthrow old Vlad.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 28, 2022, 8:54 pm

Another South Pacific domino falls.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/23173 ... with-china
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » May 29, 2022, 7:47 pm

all those teenie, tiny to medium sized (over a 100K population) tend to be poor with some level of corruption in their governments. When someone with deep pockets comes around then those governments tend to stand up and listen. The US and Australia have played it on the cheap while the Chinese will go in, do a few multi-million dollar projects of "friendship" build a large embassy and then ensure the money continues to flow. If the West can't match it, then they shouldn't winge about it... I've been out to Fiji a couple of times over the years once in 97 and the 2nd time in 2011. The harbor was full of Chinese fishing vessels both times.. Their embassy went from a single house along the shore in 97 to a huge compound in 2011. I think this is mostly commercial to dominate the Exclusive Economic Zone of those countries and the fishing areas..
Dave

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 29, 2022, 8:52 pm

i agree FD cash is individual, the whining about it as far as i can tell is sour grapes as Chinese have taken capitalism to a new level. instead of a system based on individuals holding shares and reaping the profits , instead the government reaps the rewards. smart people
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “World News”