President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

World news discussion forum
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 7:13 pm

Actually, I find your writing and thinking is much more lucid and accurate during the day than it is in the night time hours, Comrade. By the way, I never wrote that taking on the anarchist cloak is wrong, did you? Comprehension is not your strong suit.

So, get back on track and offer your opinions on President Biden and his attempts to deal with China.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 24, 2021, 8:32 pm

Papa,

Your posts are full of common sense apart from your arguing with those that possess none
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 24, 2021, 9:29 pm

But they sy Biden can't stand up right alone
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 10:24 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 24, 2021, 9:29 pm
But they sy Biden can't stand up right alone

Lol, sometimes 'they' are wrong

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 25, 2021, 1:42 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 18, 2021, 8:18 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 17, 2021, 8:10 pm
Whistler wrote:
June 17, 2021, 7:26 pm

At one with the pastry chef
To describe Uncle Tilo as a fascist is beyond silly.
So how do you describe someone who hates people just because of their race , colour of their skin or nationality .? Notice I used the word fascist not racist , racist is reserved for people that hates anyone not the same as them. Being fascist just means he's viewed as ultra right wing. Fascist are well known for their intolerance of communism. Most Canadians I've met are very tolerant people , but nearly every Canadian I've met complains about Chinese living in Canada, Vancouver always seems to come up. I point out to them that those living in Canada are not communist ,their Canadians with a different culture and skin colour . quite sad that peoples dislike of communism spills over to the hate of Chinese people just because of their race. I guess I was lucky enough to grow up in a multicultural society in the 70's . people not liking being called a fascist need to look at their political views and just accept what they are. Simply put if you hate Communism then politically your a fascist. Its a political term that discribes an extreme .
Interesting how racist attitudes developed.

I was having a beer with an English guy yesterday evening, he had very strong thoughts about BLM, his view is there is now more reverse racism and cited his personal experience of being warned not to enter a local pub because he was white. On that basis, BLM was a sham, a further example of reverse racism. A conclusion solely based on skin colour.

Others joined us before the conversation went any further, but driving home I reflected on what he said. Having lived in both the UK and the USA, a number of years in both countries, I think an African American and a UK based Black person have very little in common. No segregation laws, no active moves to block ability to vote, no history going back to slavery, no a whole lot of things. Its like comparing a Kiwi to Serbian nationalist because they are both white.

That is what racism and other prejudicial attitudes all about, look at the ethnicity, religion, skin colour or even political persuasion, and immediately typecast. Nothing else, just typecasting. Once type casted, its open season on vilifying, lying, exaggerating and hating.

Seems to be quite a few on here fit into this category.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 25, 2021, 6:12 pm

Whistler, what does anything you wrote have to do with the topic at hand? Start your own thread to discuss these off-topic issues. Or you can contact Khun Udon Map to remove your comment.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 25, 2021, 6:51 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 25, 2021, 6:12 pm
Whistler, what does anything you wrote have to do with the topic at hand? Start your own thread to discuss these off-topic issues. Or you can contact Khun Udon Map to remove your comment.
Re-read. It was in response to comments on racism on this thread. Highly relevant.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 25, 2021, 7:16 pm

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/o ... ing-a-cat/
On Day 134, Biden Weakened Trump’s Orders Protecting The U.S. From China, And The Press Asked If He Was Getting A Cat.
Joe Biden issued an executive order expanding President Donald Trump’s blacklist of Chinese firms linked to China’s military and development of state surveillance technology. The new order clarifies the extent of the ban’s reach, adding subsidiaries of firms that appeared in the original order. The ban on new investments in the 59 companies begins August 2, 2021. Investors will have one year to fully divest.

This represents an extended time frame from Trump’s January 2021 executive order, which required investors “to have completely divested their holdings of securities of companies designated by the Defense Department as owned or controlled by the Chinese military” to divest by Nov. 11, 2021. In other words: more time to sell out America.
joebama has not had a big test yet vs china . because his connections to china are so public joe has to be careful . h e has had several tests vs russia and putin and failed at least four that we know about .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 25, 2021, 9:37 pm

There is nobody in the world called joebama. Who is this poster talking about ? There is the legitimate president if the USA. The most popular President in the USA for over 5 years but nobody else that vaguely has this silly name.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 26, 2021, 5:15 am

Whistler wrote:
June 25, 2021, 9:37 pm
There is nobody in the world called joebama. Who is this poster talking about ? There is the legitimate president if the USA. The most popular President in the USA for over 5 years but nobody else that vaguely has this silly name.
At least the thread is not over run with memes written by 9 year olds. As you say just silly stuff from grown up men.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 26, 2021, 7:01 am

I'm not that keen on Biden although he's an astronomical improvement on the f ... moron. It's kind of embarrassing to have such a dopey old fella as a legitimately elected president. The US federal political system seems too lenient on old dopes who should have retired long ago. I also have my doubts Biden will last 4 years.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 26, 2021, 8:03 am

GT93 wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:01 am
I'm not that keen on Biden although he's an astronomical improvement on the f ... moron. It's kind of embarrassing to have such a dopey old fella as a legitimately elected president. The US federal political system seems too lenient on old dopes who should have retired long ago. I also have my doubts Biden will last 4 years.
Maybe they'll get lucky next time and vote in a black rapper :lol: . strange really when you think about it , Ronnie ray gun ,an actor who acted the part of a president , clit Clinton that did strange stuff in the oval office. Obama seemed as bland as a cracker ,followed by a reality star host who couldn't follow the que cards , and now a guy you just feel sorry for . :lol: .oh well better luck next time .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 8:21 am

papafarang wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:03 am
GT93 wrote:
Maybe they'll get lucky next time and vote in a black rapper :lol: . strange really when you think about it , Ronnie ray gun ,an actor who acted the part of a president , clit Clinton that did strange stuff in the oval office. Obama seemed as bland as a cracker ,followed by a reality star host who couldn't follow the que cards , and now a guy you just feel sorry for . :lol: .oh well better luck next time .
When said like that i suppose the US does appear to have had a democratically self imposed bad run of prezzies ... :lol:

That could be said the world over really looking as some past and present ""leaders""

MORE IMPORTANTLY .... SCONES

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 26, 2021, 9:29 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:21 am
papafarang wrote:
GT93 wrote:
When said like that i suppose the US does appear to have had a democratically self imposed bad run of prezzies ... :lol:

That could be said the world over really looking as some past and present ""leaders""

DM
yes ill make this weekend using Chinese flour and Chinese fruit. :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 9:50 am

papafarang wrote:
June 26, 2021, 9:29 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
papafarang wrote:
GT93 wrote:

DM
Just before enjoying a scone Ive always pondered how Chinese flour and dried fruits would compare to those from other nations .. its part of my theses for the open university course im doing... ive already studied the comparisons of how sunburn effects the Chinese against nationals from India, Iceland and Australia..my findings were fascinating.

I look forward to your notes .............and scones.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 26, 2021, 10:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 26, 2021, 9:50 am
papafarang wrote:
June 26, 2021, 9:29 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
papafarang wrote:
GT93 wrote:

DM
Just before enjoying a scone Ive always pondered how Chinese flour and dried fruits would compare to those from other nations .. its part of my theses for the open university course im doing... ive already studied the comparisons of how sunburn effects the Chinese against nationals from India, Iceland and Australia..my findings were fascinating.

I look forward to your notes .............and scones.

DM
its very odd , westerners have the stereotype of a chinese person consuming buckets of rice everyday, but they are huge consumers of flour. this is mind boggling "overall capacity at 428,000 tonnes per day for wheat and 433,000 tonnes per day for paddy rice." thats some serious amount of steamed buns. imagine the market for scones .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 26, 2021, 11:43 am

papafarang wrote:
GT93 wrote:
I was not a raging fan of Biden either, I do think he has done better than I expected. As you point out, in a different universe to the awful Donald.

The medical reports on Biden's physical and mental health do not support the theory that he will not make it through his term. Physical health like blood pressure have the greatest impact on cognitive capabilities, poor blood flow to the brain or aneurisms (he has had 2) are the danger signs in somebody his age. His blood pressure is excellent and as the following report states he is a non drinker, non smoker and exercise 5 days a week.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/new ... ens-health

As per his mental health, he gets a clean slate there too.

https://bandyxlee.medium.com/at-your-re ... 8ed43a54a0

I did not cherry pick these, in both cases they popped up at the top of page one when I entered a search 'health report on joe biden'.

My predictions for this presidential term.

- Biden will serve the full term
- As the lies about Jan 6 and the stolen election are debunked one by one, his popularity will rise a bit, but those who disapprove will shrink a lot.
- mid terms in 2022 will be a real wild card, if the Republicans tone down their rhetoric they should win back the Senate, if they continue to carry on like port chops, they may get an electoral backlash and lose ground
- If the Democrats do in fact gain a bigger majority in the senate, electoral reform will be strongly on their agenda.
- A good chance that the Republican party will split with 2 parties comprising moderates and hard right wingers. If they mess up the mid terms, this is even more likely.
- Trump to fade away (in every facet of his life personal and political), his health to deteriorate as more and more legal challenges plague his life
- Kamala will fade away (politically) and a new younger Democrat will become heir apparent and may even replace her within this presidential term as Veep (Michelle Obama?)
- Mitch O'Connell to announce his retirement after mid terms regardless of the outcome
- The Supreme Court will retain its current size comprising 9 justices but will not be nearly as conservative as the Tea Party faction wished.
- Supreme Court Justice Stephen G. Breyer (born 1938) to retire, maybe by the end of this year, allowing Biden to appoint a moderate to fill the vacancy (Kamala?)

Puts crystal ball back in the cupboard.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 26, 2021, 12:48 pm

^I worked there for 8 years so "been there, seen that" WRT steamed buns. You would be amazed at the size and density of Chinese turds.

Their excreta is also something quite remarkable.

Return to “World News”