udonmap.com

Re: President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

Post by papafarang » June 18, 2021, 8:18 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 17, 2021, 8:10 pm
Whistler wrote:
June 17, 2021, 7:26 pm

At one with the pastry chef
To describe Uncle Tilo as a fascist is beyond silly.
So how do you describe someone who hates people just because of their race , colour of their skin or nationality .? Notice I used the word fascist not racist , racist is reserved for people that hates anyone not the same as them. Being fascist just means he's viewed as ultra right wing. Fascist are well known for their intolerance of communism. Most Canadians I've met are very tolerant people , but nearly every Canadian I've met complains about Chinese living in Canada, Vancouver always seems to come up. I point out to them that those living in Canada are not communist ,their Canadians with a different culture and skin colour . quite sad that peoples dislike of communism spills over to the hate of Chinese people just because of their race. I guess I was lucky enough to grow up in a multicultural society in the 70's . people not liking being called a fascist need to look at their political views and just accept what they are. Simply put if you hate Communism then politically your a fascist. Its a political term that discribes an extreme .

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 18, 2021, 8:28 am

Probably because I don't regard him - based on what I have read here over a long period of time - as either "ultra" or "extreme".

Conservative certainly, but far closer to the middle than to the edge that is populated by some of our American cousins here.
Simply put if you hate Communism then politically your a fascist.
Nonsense.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 18, 2021, 9:26 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 18, 2021, 8:28 am
Probably because I don't regard him - based on what I have read here over a long period of time - as either "ultra" or "extreme".

Conservative certainly, but far closer to the middle than to the edge that is populated by some of our American cousins here.
Nonsense.
And while we bicker over the suspected biases of another member, China (the subject matter of the OP) has built another island, co-opted another impoverished third-world country and launched more astronauts into space.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 18, 2021, 10:19 am

tamada wrote:
June 18, 2021, 9:26 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 18, 2021, 8:28 am

Nonsense.
And while we bicker over the suspected biases of another member, China (the subject matter of the OP) has built another island, co-opted another impoverished third-world country and launched more astronauts into space.
Yes Chinese are quite good at moving and shaking. Quite impressive they have their own space station ,where is we have to share a 20 year old piece of space junk that's due for the junk yard in 3 years from now. As for islands , they joined the race the Philippines and Vietnam had been in for the last 40 years. Even without the Chinese involved the south China sea was already in dispute by just about everyone anyway. As for 3rd world countries the west didn't give a Monkees about them until China got involved ,best we did was send them some rice and flour when they started dying of hunger..oh and sell guns to them to keep the banana republics in chaos .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 18, 2021, 10:28 am

papafarang wrote:
June 18, 2021, 8:18 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 17, 2021, 8:10 pm
Whistler wrote:
June 17, 2021, 7:26 pm

At one with the pastry chef
To describe Uncle Tilo as a fascist is beyond silly.
So how do you describe someone who hates people just because of their race , colour of their skin or nationality .? Notice I used the word fascist not racist , racist is reserved for people that hates anyone not the same as them. Being fascist just means he's viewed as ultra right wing. Fascist are well known for their intolerance of communism. Most Canadians I've met are very tolerant people , but nearly every Canadian I've met complains about Chinese living in Canada, Vancouver always seems to come up. I point out to them that those living in Canada are not communist ,their Canadians with a different culture and skin colour . quite sad that peoples dislike of communism spills over to the hate of Chinese people just because of their race. I guess I was lucky enough to grow up in a multicultural society in the 70's . people not liking being called a fascist need to look at their political views and just accept what they are. Simply put if you hate Communism then politically your a fascist. Its a political term that discribes an extreme .
Comrade, you are a very silly man. Hardly any Canadian I know dislikes Chinese. On the contrary, the Chinese are admired for their hard work, adaptability, determination to succeed at school, work or whatever field they are engaged in. However, very few Canadians admire the communist government. If you feel this makes Canadians or anyone else fascist, then you are very ignorant. One wonders why so many Cantonese want to emigrate to Canada, if Canadians dislike Chinese so much. Why move to a country where are are hated for your colour or race. It makes no sense...just like you.

I'll point out another error you make. Some of the Chinese from China living in Canada are communist. At least they still refer to China as the motherland, and say they will remain loyal to China, the party and its leaders no matter what. This is rarely true of those Chinese from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Jamaica and so on, living here. Your inability to understand any of this astounds me.
Last edited by Laan Yaa Mo on June 18, 2021, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 18, 2021, 10:36 am

As far as hating Communism goes, let's see, the Soviet Union and its satellites, Cuba Yugoslavia, Albania, China and Kampuchea....hmmm, what should we admire about those governments? Vietnam...well, they did stand up to the U.S. but other than that, oh yes, Laos, it's a lightweight like Canada in the West, and doesn't count for much in the grand scheme of things.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 18, 2021, 11:15 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 18, 2021, 10:36 am
As far as hating Communism goes, let's see, the Soviet Union and its satellites, Cuba Yugoslavia, Albania, China and Kampuchea....hmmm, what should we admire about those governments? Vietnam...well, they did stand up to the U.S. but other than that, oh yes, Laos, it's a lightweight like Canada in the West, and doesn't count for much in the grand scheme of things.
And ?Cuba ground into the ground by America , Yugoslavia don't even exist anymore fell apart after communism , Albania ? Even I couldn't find that on a map, Kampuchea was just 4 years of a nutter in charge , lucky the Vietnamese communist party intervened wasn't it. Without the communist racing to rescue them the nutters would still be bashing babies to death . China by the way is doing rather well. Or had you not read about China lately.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 18, 2021, 11:20 am

LALA
Best research again before saying "Hardly any Canadian I know dislikes Chinese" Your way out of line

"More than half of Asian Canadians have suffered discrimination over the past year, according to a new survey from the Angus Reid Institute.

In the survey published Tuesday, 58 per cent of respondents said they have experienced incidents of discrimination in the past 12 months. More than a quarter — 28 per cent — said these situations happen "all the time" or "often."

People who are young and lower income are more likely to experience more intense forms of bigotry, according to the survey."

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 18, 2021, 12:03 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 18, 2021, 11:20 am
People who are young and lower income are more likely to experience more intense forms of bigotry, according to the survey."
People who are young and of any income have been brainwashed to believe that any trait -- physical, mental or spiritual -- no matter how insignificant, qualifies them as an oppressed minority owed assistance, a head-start, cold cash, absolved of any consequences of their actions, and most importantly -- sympathy.

It's why every white liberal on the planet desperately searches for something in their personal constitution that qualifies them as a victim.

There is an inverse correlation between the conspicuousness of the feature, and perceived level of injury.
The less obvious the qualifying trait, the more overt the claims of victimhood.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 18, 2021, 8:57 pm

White liberals are a fantasy. They only exist in right ring dreams

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 18, 2021, 9:13 pm

papafarang wrote:
June 18, 2021, 8:57 pm
What is the difference between a white liberal, a yellow liberal a black liberal and caramel liberal apart from the colour? No need to use redundant terms. A modern liberal is a socially progressive individual who believes in capitalism, but not 'Laissez Faire' capitalism. They tend to think that deregulation exposes the world to another greed driven GFC, and that equality of rights, and opportunities belong to all. Above all, they believe that a democratic system is in place for the benefit of all citizens, then to encourage and protect all.

The colour spectrum does not come into it.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Wilbur twists Xi's nipples again!

Post by tamada » June 23, 2021, 3:19 pm

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 23, 2021, 5:51 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 18, 2021, 9:13 pm
papafarang wrote:
What is the difference between a white liberal, a yellow liberal a black liberal and caramel liberal apart from the colour? No need to use redundant terms. A modern liberal is a socially progressive individual who believes in capitalism, but not 'Laissez Faire' capitalism. They tend to think that deregulation exposes the world to another greed driven GFC, and that equality of rights, and opportunities belong to all. Above all, they believe that a democratic system is in place for the benefit of all citizens, then to encourage and protect all.

The colour spectrum does not come into it.
On the other hand, the conservatives need their laws because they crave them. They also covet being bossed about as long as the bossing's being done by fellow conservatives.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 23, 2021, 8:59 pm

papafarang wrote:
Right ring (?) dreams are a fantasy. They only exist in the nightmares of anarchists, nihilists, fascists, and communists.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 23, 2021, 10:16 pm

Its right Wing, if it is written by people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 24, 2021, 8:39 am

Whistler wrote:
June 23, 2021, 10:16 pm
Its right Wing, if it is written by people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together
Seems the best he can come up with :lol: . but here's a question for any of you proto racists. How many anarchists have they met ? I mean activists ? Or how about the fantasy antifa group ? . delusional right wingers desperately trying to find a non existant foe. Never mind the UFO report will give them something else to fear, aliens from the planet zorg are with us and the us government must do something about it :lol: .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 9:47 am

papafarang wrote:
June 24, 2021, 8:39 am
Whistler wrote:
Seems the best he can come up with :lol: . but here's a question for any of you proto racists. How many anarchists have they met ? I mean activists ? Or how about the fantasy antifa group ? . delusional right wingers desperately trying to find a non existant foe. Never mind the UFO report will give them something else to fear, aliens from the planet zorg are with us and the us government must do something about it :lol: .
Comrade, you have become even more silly as you grasp at straws in a futile attempt to try and make sense of a world that you will never understand. Dream on.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 24, 2021, 12:49 pm

papafarang wrote:
Whistler wrote:
It used to Reds under every bed (Also from our right wing friends)

Now, if you think police in some places are racist (well proven to be true) you MUST be labelled and demonised, you cannot simply want that type of policing curbed as a decent human being. 44% of Americans believe that this type of racism exists, that means there are 150M Anarchists and/or ANTIFA people in the USA.

That is more than all the people combined who voted in the last Presidential election. Do you actually believe that LYM, that there are no citizens with genuine concerns? Or do you believe that racism has been part of the American culture since North America was colonised?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 24, 2021, 1:14 pm

According to Real Clear Politics today, Biden is the most popular national political leader in the USA with an approval rating of 52.5%, 11 point ahead of his nearest rival.

As I wrote earlier, so far not one single political blunder. This simply would not be possible if he was senile. Posters on here claim they are surprised he can stand up straight. The guy is under 24 x 7 scrutiny, apart from his poor ability to speak, he has not put a foot wrong. Maybe you don't like his political leanings, but zero evidence of senility, apart from some highly biased accounts from extreme right wing media outlets.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 24, 2021, 4:42 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 24, 2021, 9:47 am
papafarang wrote:
Whistler wrote:
Comrade, you have become even more silly as you grasp at straws in a futile attempt to try and make sense of a world that you will never understand. Dream on.
your right , i don't understand the madness of the world. anyone that thinks they know better is a fool ,i can spot a dunning-kruger effect candidate a mile away. i see you've dragged this into a personal issue, that's how smart you think you really are. people discuss and debate . not your forte really is it. so with your issues ,please explain persuade me why being an anarchist is wrong ?
sorry grammer was wrong .. i dont care ...do you :lol:

Return to “World News”