Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

World news discussion forum
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Post by vincemunday » July 2, 2020, 10:00 pm

Apparently the FBI have arrested Ghislaine Maxwell accusing her of procuring underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein, apparently she hasn't committed suicide but personally I think it's far too early to make such rash assumptions.

BBC News - Jeffrey Epstein ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53268218

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Post by pipoz4444 » July 3, 2020, 12:38 pm

I just wonder how many years in jail she might face, for her role in facilitating JE, if and when she is convicted.

Reportedly charged with recruiting, grooming and abusing under aged girls, including conspiracy to entice & transport minors. Has to be 20 years plus if they convict on all or some of the more serious charges. :-k

Only question is, does she have a Black Book with enough prominent Names, Dates and Girls ages, to reduce her sentence time to a Suspended one :shock:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53268218
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 3, 2020, 1:30 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
July 3, 2020, 12:38 pm
I just wonder how many years in jail she might face, for her role in facilitating JE, if and when she is convicted.

Reportedly charged with recruiting, grooming and abusing under aged girls, including conspiracy to entice & transport minors. Has to be 20 years plus if they convict on all or some of the more serious charges. :-k

Only question is, does she have a Black Book with enough prominent Names, Dates and Girls ages, to reduce her sentence time to a Suspended one :shock:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell who apparently committed suicide next week, I'm pretty confident her little black book contains enough names to sink a battleship or two, royalty and US politicians among those she can incriminate which i think puts her in a very precarious position, i wouldn't want to be in her shoes.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 3, 2020, 1:47 pm

vincemunday wrote:
July 3, 2020, 1:30 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell who apparently committed suicide next week, I'm pretty confident her little black book contains enough names to sink a battleship or two, royalty and US politicians among those she can incriminate which i think puts her in a very precarious position, i wouldn't want to be in her shoes.
I think her demise is a given considering that most news stories are concurrently restating the FBI's enduring interest in Prince Andrew coming to see them while his lawyers state that he's 'bewildered' at why they don't come and see him.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andre ... n-12019742

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 3, 2020, 5:35 pm

Hi Tam

I will be very interesting to see how the UK Gov reacts, if there is every a request from the US DOJ to the UK Gov to extradite PA either as a witness or even worse if the have evidence to charge him with a crime.

I would think this would be a first, for one government to request another government to extradite a member of their Royal family, if it comes to that.

pipoz4444

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 3, 2020, 5:37 pm

Problem solved, apparently they have hired a top notch security expert to mind Ghislaine while she's in custody.
Attachments
20200703_173640.jpg

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 3, 2020, 7:03 pm

It's getting interesting, she will cooperate fully with the FBI, watch out Billy Boy!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12019385/ ... on-affair/

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 3, 2020, 7:44 pm

vincemunday wrote:
July 3, 2020, 7:03 pm
It's getting interesting, she will cooperate fully with the FBI, watch out Billy Boy!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12019385/ ... on-affair/
Oh that Billy?, There are suggestions another Billy boy, a L or Arabia and .........Just have to wait and see, who appears in the NYT. [-X [-X [-X

pipoz4444

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 3, 2020, 7:58 pm

vincemunday wrote:
July 3, 2020, 1:30 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:

She knew this was coming.

i bet she has made a lot of plans beforehand, details in the hands of a solicitor etc. A plea bargain, no public trial, she serves time and gets deported. Anybody who has not done so should tyr to see series on Netflix on Epstein, astonishing and rings of truth
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » July 4, 2020, 5:10 am

Interesting comments:

"You know what is very conspicuous…Notice that the government did not accuse, nor did the Grand Jury find anything to do with **** Island.

Now ask yourself, why????

My guess is, the big guys (Billy Boy, the Prince, maybe the Chief Justice, and who all knows who else) all played there and the government did not want any of that “in scope”.

So, by reading the indictment, we see they have a very limited time frame (only a couple years in the late 90’s) and only four locations (NY, FL, NM and England) leaving out the Clinton years and **** Island. THE FIX IS IN."

"So by reading the indictment, we see they have a very limited time frame (only a couple years in the late 90’s) and only four locations (NY, FL, NM and England) leaving out the Clinton years and **** Island. THE FIX IS IN. Exactly. This is simply another scheme to get Trump. Trump's path crossed Epstein and Maxwell's during those particular years. Berman's firing alerted the prosecutors that they had to move quickly, so a deal was made with Maxwell. (The FBI knew where she was all along and could have nabbed her at any time.) She'll turn state's evidence and testify against Trump in exchange for a slap on the wrist. Coincidentally, James Comey's daughter Maureen is on the prosecutor's staff."

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 4, 2020, 12:53 pm

Randy Andy's bewilderment explained?

Perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell can fill in some blanks for Epstein's ‘bewildered’ friends

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... nce-andrew

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 4, 2020, 4:51 pm

You have to ask what she (GM) came back to the US (assuming that she was overseas) and then recently bought a house in New Hampshire. Even buying the house under an undisclosed name, wasn't going to stop the Authorities finding out, soon rather than later. Either she is smart and wanted to be arrested, or she is utterly dumb.I would suggest the First

My guess is (and it's just a guess) that being caught and arrested by the FBI, is safer for GM, than being out there in the rest of the World on her own. I suspect she has enough evidence to do a deal to keep herself out of jail and enough money buried away to then have a new life somewhere else, after the indictments are handed down to the Participants.

Anyway, surely by now the FBI and others have viewed all the tapes and records of who was there and with who and when, so they know who to indict. They must just need someone to point the finger, to authenticate the Tapes/CDs etc

Just a wild guess

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on July 4, 2020, 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » July 4, 2020, 4:55 pm

Yes Pip,
Who knows?

It's gunna be a hell of a story though, I reckon

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 4, 2020, 4:58 pm

mickojak wrote:
July 4, 2020, 4:55 pm
Yes Pip,
Who knows?

Yes mick, I see a movie or a series, coming out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pipoz444

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » July 4, 2020, 5:02 pm

Especially, if some prominent people are found to be involved, which there probably are.
Some worried people around at present I would imagine?

And I certainly won't be surprised if she happens to "suicide".

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 4, 2020, 6:42 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
July 4, 2020, 4:58 pm
mickojak wrote:
Yes Pip,
Who knows?

pipoz444
The Prince, the President and the P e d o... coming to a screen near you.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » July 5, 2020, 8:13 pm

Several pics of Trump with Ghislaine Maxwell can be viewed on the interwebs. But I'm sure if you ask Donald he'll say he doesn't know her at all.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 6, 2020, 8:26 am

Been following Shaun Attwoods daily youtube channel related to this issue and lots of excellent points raised ..that if Ms Maxwell isnt found suicided / Epstiened she will sing and go for a plea bargain n short sentence , HRH Andy , Billy boy Clinton and many many more will be nipping their arses on this .

Way too many links for Attwoods vlogs just google it .

Shaun Attwood is a London bases author and activist who spent many years in a US super max prison in the past .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 6, 2020, 10:15 am

tamada wrote:
July 4, 2020, 6:42 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
July 4, 2020, 4:58 pm
mickojak wrote:
Yes Pip,
Who knows?

pipoz444
The Prince, the President and the P e d o... coming to a screen near you.
Any of you Netflixers watching Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich ?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 7, 2020, 4:32 pm

It'll all be sorted before you know it.
Attachments
result_1594000890662.jpg

Return to “World News”