America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jackspratt » December 12, 2021, 9:00 pm

Perhaps you should have looked further, WBU - and come up with a site that states that "Pfizer Now Asks Court for 75 Years to Hide Details of COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Results"

Not one story from your beloved "alternate media" in the 1st page of the Bing search (I am not silly enough to go further) states that Pfizer has asked for anything. The plaintiff's lawyer doesn't even claim that.

Please go out and find some more silly smilies. :D

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 13, 2021, 2:19 am

Challo and his sidekick are just trolls jackspratt, it’s hard to take them seriously about anything.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 13, 2021, 8:11 am

It is quite an amazing characteristic to be able turn off and turn on inquisitiveness, imagination, to see evidence where it does not exist and be blind to evidence that does exist.

The same Leftists and "moderate conservative" who believed everything the lying media said about Trump and Russia (with no evidence and a trail of unsourced quotes) fails to make any connection at all between the FDA and Pfizer with their experimental vaccine and hidden trial documents of Adverse Events and Deaths. All those great leaps that were taken in their hopes of the walls closing in on Trump, and still hoping even this year, and there is no wonder why the FDA would need 75 years to provide Pfizer data that is available now.

The FDA is an agency of the federal government. That federal government is in place to defend the rights of its citizens. That is the purpose of the federal government. For the FDA to be covering for a private pharmaceutical company and helping them to hide documents that are readily available and important to both the vaccinated and unvaccinated, is highly suspicious and puts citizens all over the world in danger and at great risk. This risk has already been shown in the report that the courts ruled must be provided.

The FDA should be acting on behalf of the citizens of the United States. They are acting on behalf of Pfizer.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 13, 2021, 8:26 am

You keep on preaching in past enteries how great the USA is yet you keep on printing hatred towards it with again enteries like his one

Please make up your mind as it is very confusing for your reader/.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 13, 2021, 8:40 am

More deflection.jpg
More deflection.jpg (23.63 KiB) Viewed 1509 times

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 13, 2021, 7:01 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 12, 2021, 9:00 pm

Not one story from your beloved "alternate media" in the 1st page of the Bing search
You clearly have no concept of how search engines work and how they literally control what you find pushing all leftist garbage to the head of the list do you? Granted Bing may be slightly better than Google, it's still left-leaning as it's operated by MSN. This confirms what I said long ago--you like ALL leftists--NEVER read anything outside of your bias bubble and THAT is why centrists like myself and conservatives are FAR better informed.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 13, 2021, 7:36 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 13, 2021, 7:01 pm
jackspratt wrote:

Not one story from your beloved "alternate media" in the 1st page of the Bing search
You clearly have no concept of how search engines work and how they literally control what you find pushing all leftist garbage to the head of the list do you? Granted Bing may be slightly better than Google, it's still left-leaning as it's operated by MSN. This confirms what I said long ago--you like ALL leftists--NEVER read anything outside of your bias bubble and THAT is why centrists like myself and conservatives are FAR better informed.
FMD - you have just achieved peak obtuse. :shock:

Perhaps more so than anyone I can remember in the history of this forum.

That was Declan/WBU/Ricohoc/etc/etc choice of search engine, and search topic - another good "centrist" like yourself. 🤣🤣🤣

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 13, 2021, 9:40 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 13, 2021, 7:36 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 13, 2021, 7:01 pm
jackspratt wrote:

FMD - you have just achieved peak obtuse. :shock:

Perhaps more so than anyone I can remember in the history of this forum.

That was Declan/WBU/Ricohoc/etc/etc choice of search engine, and search topic - another good "centrist" like yourself. 🤣🤣🤣
Just enjoy your ignorance and remain a leftist sheep, I don't care as you mean nothing to me.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 13, 2021, 10:21 pm

These two are funny. You have Challo, the alleged great grandson of a former slave, and his sidekick, the alleged grandson of a 50% Iroquois Native-American, who do more bashing of America on this forum than anyone, yet criticizes another American on here for not “defending” America and the “other 8 or 9” people who disagree with their views. Classic.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 14, 2021, 12:52 am

Too many Americans seem to reside in cuckoo-land these days. For now it's fortunately less of a problem in other countries.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 14, 2021, 2:19 am

GT93 wrote:
December 14, 2021, 12:52 am
Too many Americans seem to reside in cuckoo-land these days. For now it's fortunately less of a problem in other countries.
Yes, some people on here are trying too hard and aren’t saying much, just like what’s going on in America now. Lots of lip service from both sides.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 14, 2021, 9:33 am

Two of America's biggest climate change HOAXSTERS in the news this week.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... aze-began/
13 YEARS AGO TODAY – Junk Scientist Al Gore Incorrectly Predicted North Pole Would Be ICE FREE in Five Years – And the Global Warming Craze Began

All of their extremist predictions never come true.

------------

And then there is this fraud touting Joebama's failed economy and future plans for it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... rse-video/
Hockey Stick Climate Fraud Scientist Michael Mann Says Joe Biden’s Build Back Broke Bill will Prevent Tornadoes From Getting Worse (VIDEO)
Climate hoaxer Michael Mann on Monday told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that Congress has to pass Joe Biden’s Build Back Broke bill to prevent tornadoes from getting worse.
These clowns just never stop. Image

My Patriotic Brothers at Black Hammer form an alliance with Proud Boys against Joebama and Fraud Fauci. Excellent.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... date-left/
WATCH: Black Hammer Org Forms Coalition With Proud Boys to Stand ‘Against Fauci’s Mandate and the Left’

Black Hammer would not be be joining with the Proud Boys if the Proud Boys were racist; and the Proud Boys would not accept the as allies.
“BLM and Antifa goons immediately took to Twitter to decry our organization, and our work feeding the homeless from Atlanta, to Chicago, to Los Angeles, to Nairobi, in Kenya,” Black Hammer said in a statement to Gateway Pundit.

“Back in January, it was Black Hammer who declared war against Antifa terrorists, who were burning down Black and Brown Communities. Now, less than a year later, we are blessed to be building bridges between working class and poor people of color and working class and poor white people to stand up for our Constitutional rights,” the statement continued. “If there was any doubt that Black Hammer is the vanguard against Big Pharma and the fascist left-wing regime, we have closed out the year brushing these doubts to the roadside.”
3MT33CQ.jpg

UHURU!

Another American Family destroyed by ILLEGAL ALIENS

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... -illegals/
Texas mother and daughter are now dead… Killed by illegals…

ILLEGAL ALIENS are a security, financial and services tax on All Americans at all three levels of government. Health care, schools, city - state - and federal services, penal system, law enforcement, courts, destroying lives, and stealing property; and the Joebama Regime does all they can to facilitate it.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/08/150045/
January 6 Police Beating Victim Speaks: ‘I Could Have Died’

More and More is revealed about the failed intelligence operation by the FBI on J6.
The first of a two-part interview with Victoria White, a Trump supporter who was beaten by police inside the tunnel on the lower west terrace of the Capitol building on January 6.
More and more is revealed every day about the police beatings of unarmed protesters in the tunnel. Who killed Roseanne Boyland?
Amid video evidence, court filings, and firsthand witness accounts, new questions have emerged about the exact cause of Boyland’s death. A report issued by the D.C. Medical Examiner’s office in April claimed Boyland, a recovering addict, died of an accidental drug overdose. But others in the vicinity of Boyland when she lost consciousness insist her death was caused by law enforcement officers, who deployed a toxic chemical spray and, in some cases, used metal sticks, riot shields, and their own fists against Trump supporters.

White, 39, found herself in the tunnel near Boyland—and her harrowing account describes nothing short of criminal misconduct by still-unidentified members of the D.C. Metropolitan Police department. Further, her experience bolsters allegations that police contributed or directly caused the death of a second unarmed female Trump supporter on January 6.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 15, 2021, 12:39 pm

Pelosi and Obama now have something more in common. LIE OF THE YEAR.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -disaster/
Wall Street Journal Labels Pelosi’s Price Tag on Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ the “Lie of the Year” – It’s a Financial Disaster
In an op-ed posted last night, The Wall Street Journal shockingly referred to the Democrats’ $4.9-trillion “Build Back Better” boondoggle as the “Big Con.” The newspaper’s editorial board is actually suggesting that Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and other Democrats “call the whole thing off.”

The WSJ insists the bill is “fiscal fantasy.” As for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s claim that the tax-and-spend plan is “fully paid for,” they call that “the lie of the year.” Ouch.

The Daily Wire also discussed the WSJ’s comments:
President Joe Biden and his Democratic allies have consistently said that Biden’s ‘Build Back Better Plan’ will add zero dollars to the deficit. This — of course — is mathematically impossible, but the Democratic party and their pals in the media have repeated it often enough in hopes it becomes true.
They have been lying all along and tried to rush it through while hiding TRILLIONS of it. Manchin (D-WV) put a halt to it, and time helped to unravel all the hidden costs. NOT $1.7 TRILLION, but almost $5 TRILLION.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/a ... s-n1541282
White House Confirms College Graduates Will Once Again Be Asked to Act Like Adults, Pay Back Their Loans

Another promise broken to the Democrat Communist base. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leftists hate having to pay their way. They think government is there finance their daily existence.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rus ... y-81725579
Russia vetoes UN resolution linking climate change, security

Putin is not buying the climate change bs.
NEW YORK -- Russia on Monday vetoed a first-of-its-kind U.N. Security Council resolution casting climate change as a threat to international peace and security, a vote that sank a years-long effort to make global warming a more central consideration for the U.N.'s most powerful body.

Spearheaded by Ireland and Niger, the proposal called for “incorporating information on the security implications of climate change" into the council's strategies for managing conflicts and into peacekeeping operations and political missions, at least sometimes. The measure also asked the U.N. secretary-general to make climate-related security risks “a central component” of conflict prevention efforts and to report on how to address those risks in specific hotspots.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -young-pe/
“Reprehensible and Reckless:” Noted Cardiologist Blasts the FDA For Downplaying Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis and Approving Experimental Jab For Children – Says An “Extraordinary Number” of Young People Will End Up With “PERMANENT Heart Damage”
According to the doctor, who cites several studies to back his claims, Vaccine Induced Myocarditis is a rapidly growing problem that has become at least 50% more common than originally predicted by the US public health ‘experts.’ The condition has become so prevalent, he says, that children aged 12 to 17 are actually “more likely to be hospitalized with Myocarditis” after taking the vaccine than the virus itself.

“The Hoeg analysis found that the real rate of myocarditis is at least 50% greater than what the CDC ever projected. [the study] also found that 86% [of these myocarditis cases] required hospitalization.

The most shocking thing from the Hoeg analysis was that a child aged 12 to 17 is more likely to be hospitalized with myocarditis than taking your chances with Covid and ever getting hospitalized with Covid.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... vermectin/
FDA is working with USPS to stop shipments of Ivermectin…

Thankfully, I was able to secure my requirements for Ivermectin and HCQ.
The FDA is working with the post office to hold packages containing ivermectin. The FDA could better use its resources to, I don’t know, publicly release the docs submitted by Pfizer to license its mandated liability-free V earlier than 75 years from now!
The USPS is part of Joebama's STASI.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... d-n1541443
In 90% of the Country, No One Gives a Flying Fig About COVID
I don’t know how to put this in a way that will not make me sound flippant: No one cares. Literally speaking, I know that isn’t true, because if it were, the articles wouldn’t be commissioned. But outside the world inhabited by the professional and managerial classes in a handful of major metropolitan areas, many, if not most, Americans are leading their lives as if COVID is over, and they have been for a long while.
Americans believe in Individual Liberty.

https://thepalmierireport.com/another-w ... -services/
ANOTHER WIN: Amtrak Suspends Vax Mandate–No Longer Expects To Cut Services
Vaccine mandates are falling apart.

Amtrak has announced they are suspending their vaccine mandate.

Due to this, they say they no longer are going to have to cut some services in January.
Some of the largest U.S. hospital systems have dropped Covid-19 vaccine mandates for staff after a federal judge temporarily halted a Biden administration mandate that healthcare workers get the shots.
Joebama's unconstitutional mandates were putting the health of millions of Americans at risk.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/a-pan ... accinated/
A Pandemic of the Vaccinated.

Uh oh. The science is blowing up the vaccine narrative.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced this weekend that 80 percent of COVID-19 “Omicron variant” cases are found in so-called “fully vaccinated” individuals. Forty-seven percent of Omicron cases – which are far milder than original COVID-19 cases – are found in those who received the first round of vaccinations, and with 33 percent of cases found in people with both vaccination and booster shots.

Only 19 percent of cases were identified in unvaccinated individuals.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/14/fo ... formation/
Forcing People Into COVID Vaccines Ignores Important Scientific Information
In the case of COVID-19 vaccines, the censorship aims to stamp out any questions about a universal vaccination program that, it is now clear, was based on the false premise that low-risk individuals must get vaccinated to halt the spread of COVID-19 and end the pandemic. Almost a year into the global vaccination campaign – and starting long before omicron arrived – all the data stand in stark opposition to this belief.

Rapidly waning vaccine efficacy and COVID-19 surges in countries and regions with high vaccination rates – including Israel, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and now Europe, as well as high-vaccination U.S. states like Vermont – are evidence that vaccinated individuals can spread COVID-19 at rates comparable to the unvaccinated. Multiple studies have shown that viral load in vaccinated individuals with COVID-19 is the same as in the unvaccinated.

Most damning, reports regularly published by the British government show that for every age group from 30 years and up, vaccinated individuals are now actually more likely to test positive for COVID-19. In the case of the 40-59-year-old age group, in the latest report the rate is twice as high among the vaccinated.

Whether this is due to the physiological effects of the vaccines or to social factors – for example freer socializing by the vaccinated – the United Kingdom’s record-breaking surge across a mostly vaccinated population makes one thing clear: mass vaccination will not stop the pandemic. Similar surges fueled by breakthrough cases around the world tell the same story.

This is not disinformation but simply data, which everyone should be free to consider and discuss – even more so as it bears critically on the cost-benefit analysis individuals must make as they decide whether to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent boosters.

That’s because, whatever vaccine makers and government agencies may say, it is also clear that the COVID-19 vaccines are not without risks, which for some individuals extend to permanent life-altering injuries and even death. For individuals at high risk of severe COVID-19 disease, the risks posed by vaccines may make sense, but for low-risk individuals, such as the vast majority of children, adolescents, and young adults of child-bearing age, the calculation is very different.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 11:02 pm

America is definitely falling apart at the seams and it stems from the DEM-led cities and states refusing to enforce their laws for over a year while their cities were looted and destroyed by Antifa. Then when they chose to legalize theft and shoplifting by NOT prosecuting anyone who stole less than $1000, how can they be surprised when this happens? And the audacity of Mayor Beetlejuice in Chicago to blames stores for NOT doing enough to stop this kind of theft while the idiot Mayor of SF said it was Walgreen's own fault that their stores were being robbed daily forcing them to close them....smh. I wonder if LA is doing enough to stop the robbing--barbed wire around the mall, if not there's always Concertina wire--we used that in the military!
Afamous open-air mall in Los Angeles has been forced to install massive coil fencing that strongly resembles barbed-wire around its property, after falling victim to sudden and highly-coordinated waves of looting attacks in recent weeks, as reported by CNN.

The Grove was attacked late in the night on November 22nd, when a group of up to 20 looters suddenly broke into the complex’s Nordstrom and used heavy weapons, including sledgehammers and e-bikes, to smash windows containing expensive merchandise. Up to $5,000 worth of property was stolen, and over $15,000 worth of damage was caused to the store; most of the culprits disappeared into the night just as quickly as they had appeared.

In preparation for the coming weeks leading up to Christmas, the Grove will now have the fencing put in place every night after closing, and removed before reopening in the morning.
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/14/los- ... w2oj8eAxv0

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 11:54 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 15, 2021, 12:39 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -young-pe/
“Reprehensible and Reckless:” Noted Cardiologist Blasts the FDA For Downplaying Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis and Approving Experimental Jab For Children – Says An “Extraordinary Number” of Young People Will End Up With “PERMANENT Heart Damage”
According to the doctor, who cites several studies to back his claims, Vaccine Induced Myocarditis is a rapidly growing problem that has become at least 50% more common than originally predicted by the US public health ‘experts.’ The condition has become so prevalent, he says, that children aged 12 to 17 are actually “more likely to be hospitalized with Myocarditis” after taking the vaccine than the virus itself.

“The Hoeg analysis found that the real rate of myocarditis is at least 50% greater than what the CDC ever projected. [the study] also found that 86% [of these myocarditis cases] required hospitalization.

The most shocking thing from the Hoeg analysis was that a child aged 12 to 17 is more likely to be hospitalized with myocarditis than taking your chances with Covid and ever getting hospitalized with Covid.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... vermectin/
FDA is working with USPS to stop shipments of Ivermectin…

Thankfully, I was able to secure my requirements for Ivermectin and HCQ.
The FDA is working with the post office to hold packages containing ivermectin. The FDA could better use its resources to, I don’t know, publicly release the docs submitted by Pfizer to license its mandated liability-free V earlier than 75 years from now!
The USPS is part of Joebama's STASI.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/a-pan ... accinated/
A Pandemic of the Vaccinated.

Uh oh. The science is blowing up the vaccine narrative.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced this weekend that 80 percent of COVID-19 “Omicron variant” cases are found in so-called “fully vaccinated” individuals. Forty-seven percent of Omicron cases – which are far milder than original COVID-19 cases – are found in those who received the first round of vaccinations, and with 33 percent of cases found in people with both vaccination and booster shots.

Only 19 percent of cases were identified in unvaccinated individuals.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/14/fo ... formation/
Forcing People Into COVID Vaccines Ignores Important Scientific Information
In the case of COVID-19 vaccines, the censorship aims to stamp out any questions about a universal vaccination program that, it is now clear, was based on the false premise that low-risk individuals must get vaccinated to halt the spread of COVID-19 and end the pandemic. Almost a year into the global vaccination campaign – and starting long before omicron arrived – all the data stand in stark opposition to this belief.

Rapidly waning vaccine efficacy and COVID-19 surges in countries and regions with high vaccination rates – including Israel, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and now Europe, as well as high-vaccination U.S. states like Vermont – are evidence that vaccinated individuals can spread COVID-19 at rates comparable to the unvaccinated. Multiple studies have shown that viral load in vaccinated individuals with COVID-19 is the same as in the unvaccinated.

Most damning, reports regularly published by the British government show that for every age group from 30 years and up, vaccinated individuals are now actually more likely to test positive for COVID-19. In the case of the 40-59-year-old age group, in the latest report the rate is twice as high among the vaccinated.

Whether this is due to the physiological effects of the vaccines or to social factors – for example freer socializing by the vaccinated – the United Kingdom’s record-breaking surge across a mostly vaccinated population makes one thing clear: mass vaccination will not stop the pandemic. Similar surges fueled by breakthrough cases around the world tell the same story.

This is not disinformation but simply data, which everyone should be free to consider and discuss – even more so as it bears critically on the cost-benefit analysis individuals must make as they decide whether to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent boosters.

That’s because, whatever vaccine makers and government agencies may say, it is also clear that the COVID-19 vaccines are not without risks, which for some individuals extend to permanent life-altering injuries and even death. For individuals at high risk of severe COVID-19 disease, the risks posed by vaccines may make sense, but for low-risk individuals, such as the vast majority of children, adolescents, and young adults of child-bearing age, the calculation is very different.
1. They've been hiding the danger the mRNA vaccines represent to young people because they decided to gamble everything on those unproven vaccines that actually never met the requirements for emergency use approval let alone full FDA approval. And because now they have even went out on a limb to say they were safe for children, they can't allow the truth to be known about the threat to young people because everyone knows that the virus itself is basically harmless to kids. REAL doctors have said that there is no reason for any healthy young person under the age of 25 to even consider the vaccines and with good reason. My sons will never have an mRNA vaccine--we'll get a 3rd Sino vaccination IF it comes to that before we get any mRNA vaccine.

2. Considering how they've lied about both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for over a year, it seems pretty clear that they wanted people to die because hundreds of thousands of supposed Wu Flu deaths could have been avoided with their use--Ivermectin is the proven better of the two but both worked and there've been countless studies. Switzerland had a live study during the pandemic as they stopped using HCQ when everyone came out against it, watched their deaths start going up, and immediately started using it again and watched their numbers go back down. There has never been any doubt that they worked, but since they are so old and the patents ran out, anyone can make them for pennies and Big Pharma couldn't make all the money they are now--why do you think they're now pushing the Ivermectin or Pfizer pills when they already have therapeutics that work. Look at the cost difference between those and Ivermectin and all becomes clear.

3. They have pushed the lie about the 'disease of the unvaccinated' in spite of science. Science clearly tells us that a virus mutates only when it has to in order to thrive--it does not have to mutate to affect an unvaxed person but it does have to mutate to affect a vaxed one. From the start their claim defied all science and then the data came in and confirmed it but still they denied it: Israel was 80% vaxed and yet 80% of those hospitalized with the virus were vaxed; Singapore hit 80% and found the same thing; Iceland hit 90% and found the same. Obviously IF the problem were the unvaxed then more of the hospitalized would be unvaxed and yet the exact opposite was the case. Even 50% would be high and indicative that vaccines are basically useless but now that we know less than 20% of all hospitalized are unvaxed, it's pretty clear that the leaky vaccines are the cause of the variants AND those with them are the most susceptible.

4. I find it interesting that vaxed are more likely to test positive for the Wu Flu as it makes perfect sense really--the vaccines are leaky and have decreasing protection for starters. We know that they go from around 50% protection at best to ZERO within 6-months and in the case of the mRNA vaxes, they knew this from the start--Dr. Malone the man who created it said as much, BUT another thing that he said is often ignored, he said that in addition to that the vaccines seem to do something to undermine the immune system which may leave the vaxed MORE susceptible to future infection. And we know from their original lab animal tests, all lab animals died upon re-exposure to the virus.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 16, 2021, 7:22 am

The Arizona Forensic Audit has moved to Pima County now.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/14/az-s ... y-hearing/
AZ State Rep Reads Dem Whistleblower’s Letter to the DOJ About 2020 Election Fraud During Election Integrity Hearing
Arizona state Rep. Mark Finchem, who has received Trump’s endorsement for Arizona Secretary of State in 2022, read the letter. It was dated November 10, 2020, and addressed to the Criminal Division of the DOJ.

Please be advised the Pima County Recorder, located at 240 N. Stone Avenue in Tucson, Arizona, 85701 in Pima County, Arizona, and the Democrat Party added fraud votes. In the initial count of the vote by mail (VBM) totals released at 8 pm on November 3, 2020, There are approximately 35,000 fraud votes added to each Democrat candidates’ vote totals. Candidates impacted include County, State, and Federal Election candidates. Through the utilization of the automated ballot count machines in Pima County Elections, My understanding is that 35,000 was embedded into each Democrat candidates’ total votes. Below are the meeting notes.

In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals.

When I asked, “How in the world would 35,000 votes be kept hidden, or from being discovered?” It was stated that spread distribution will be embedded across the total registered vote range and will not exceed the registered voter count. And the 35,000 was determined allowable for Pima County based on our county registered voter count.

It was also stated total voter turnout versus total registered voters determined how many votes we can embed. The embedding will also adjust based on voter turnout. Because the embedded votes are distributed sporadically, all embedded votes will not be found if audited because embeds are in groups of approximately 1,000. This is so the County Recorder can declare an oversight issue or error, as a group of 1,000 is a normal and acceptable error.

Maricopa County’s embed totals will be substantially larger than Pima, due to embeds being calculated based on the total number of registered voters. When I asked, “Has this ever been tested, and how do we know it works?” the response was, yes, this has been tested and has shown significant success in Arizona judicial retention elections, since 2014. Even undetectable in post audits because no candidate will spend the kind of funds needed to audit and contact voters to verify votes and the full potential of the total registered voters, which is more than 500,000 registered voters. This year our Secretary of State has removed precinct level detail from election night releases, so candidates can’t see precinct over-votes.

This is what I have from this meeting. Just thought I’d report this. Not sure if you can do anything since I was unable to have a recording device at this meeting. Thank You.’

The whistleblower reportedly said he/she wished to remain anonymous and not be included any investigation.

Finchem said lawmakers were copied on the email, and over the ensuing months, they executed a “very quiet, but fruitful investigation.”

He also said that his team was able to verify that the IP address of the computer that sent the email is in Tucson, Arizona, but unfortunately, they wee not able to verify the identity of the whistleblower. Joe Biden’s DOJ reportedly refuses to investigate the allegations.
In more than one city in Pima County, there were more registered voters than the total population of the city.

More FDA health-harming shenanigans.

https://thepalmierireport.com/techno-fr ... rs/#!/back
Techno Frog: FDA Approved Booster For Minors–Without Testing Booster On Minors
On December 9th, the FDA expanded the eligibility for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vax booster to those 16 to 17 years olds.

Even the New York Times was forced to admit that this age group of boys had the highest risk of getting myocarditis.

From The New York Times:
“Boys between 16 and 19 years of age had the highest incidence of myocarditis after the second dose . . . The risk of heart problems in boys of that age was about nine times higher than in unvaccinated boys of the same age

You would think before forcing a vaccine on those aged 16-17(who are at very little risk of dying from COVID) they would do robust testing on if it was safe.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/late ... -americans
Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

https://thelibertydaily.com/new-columbi ... tor-of-20/
New Columbia University “Vaccine” Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20

Abstract from the study LINK:
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ality_risk

GO WOKE. GO BROKE.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ce-racism/
“The Situation is Dire” – Salvation Army Faces Holiday Shortages After Telling White Donors to Face Their Racism

The FDA will rush through dangerous vaccines, but delay therapeutics that have passed trials with flying colors.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/john-stosse ... s-n1541709
Deadly Delays
In blind tests, Pfizer’s Paxlovid was found to reduce the risk of hospitalization and death by 89%! It was so effective that Pfizer was advised to stop the tests.

“They halted the clinical trials!” exclaims Michael Cannon, director of health policy at the Cato Institute in my new video.

“They decided it would be unethical [not to give the drug to people in the control group.] But if it’s unethical to deny them the drug, it’s unethical to deny the American public that drug!”

Excellent point. Yet that’s what the Food and Drug Administration is doing. They force us to wait until they’re sure all drugs “meet the agency’s rigorous standards.”

How long might they delay?

“If the FDA is following its current practice,” says Cannon, “it’ll be a matter of months.”

Months is an improvement over the 10 years it usually takes the FDA. During the pandemic, the FDA loosened regulations to get some medicines to people faster.

“[But] we’re still losing thousands of lives unnecessarily,” complains Cannon.

At the beginning of the AIDS crisis, the FDA delayed approval of many AIDS drugs. Some Americans formed “buyers clubs” to purchase AIDS drugs from Mexico. That’s what the movie “Dallas Buyers Club” was about.

But buying unapproved drugs from other countries is illegal.
More political interference.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 16, 2021, 7:43 am

The Map is getting very dingdong these days.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 16, 2021, 10:41 am

I guess you are referring to Ding and Dong. :?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 16, 2021, 11:07 am

jackspratt wrote:
December 16, 2021, 10:41 am
Does this mean texpat is out of the loop or are you referring to the dynamic duo of tamada and Khun Paul?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 17, 2021, 9:36 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
December 16, 2021, 11:07 am
jackspratt wrote:
December 16, 2021, 10:41 am
Does this mean texpat is out of the loop or are you referring to the dynamic duo of tamada and Khun Paul?
It is PDS and living Rent Free.

Return to “World News”