America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jackspratt » April 16, 2021, 10:18 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 16, 2021, 7:17 am

Giggle they tried in impeach a former USA President for inciting a riot by armed vigilantes etc.
Correction, Alex - they did impeach him.

Giving the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter the unique, and unlikely to be matched record, of being the only twice impeached POTUS in history.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 16, 2021, 10:29 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 16, 2021, 12:11 pm
Suddenly, you try to justify murder of an unarmed "peaceful protester" no burned nothing, looted nothing and hurt nobody, as justified.

The unashamed hypocrisy is disgusting and appalling. The depth of leftist depravity is shocking.
Was she fighting the law, giggley?

Disgusting and appalling hypocrisy indeed. ;)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 16, 2021, 11:10 pm

Shot dead for trespassing without so much as a warning.

I'd say the shooter HAD to be a racist bigot.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 17, 2021, 2:01 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 16, 2021, 10:12 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 16, 2021, 7:53 pm
And where was the POTUS at the time of the insurrection? After giving his pep rally and telling HIS people he would march with them to the Capitol, where did the fearless leader run off to? That's right, he hopped into his motorcade and ran back to the White House where he was safe, letting the minions do his dirty work. A real man's man.
Bit unfair there, 6583.

I have heard from a reliable source that the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter's bone spurs were playing up (again) on that day, and he received another deferment.
That's kind of odd, I heard from a reliable source that he has been bone spur free since May 1, 1975.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 17, 2021, 8:14 am

They've just had their sixth public mass shooting in the United States in five weeks.

And there's nothing wrong?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 17, 2021, 8:16 am

tamada wrote:
April 17, 2021, 8:14 am
They've just had their sixth public mass shooting in the United States in five weeks.

And there's nothing wrong?
Apparently not if your a Gun Loving white republican with extremist tendencies and a LOW IQ .Plus being a member of the NRA !!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 17, 2021, 9:41 am

Some interesting stats about guns and deaths in the USA

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41488081

And, interesting fact
In January 2021, the NRA filed for bankruptcy as part of a fraud case against some of its own senior staff.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 17, 2021, 9:53 am

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/04/ ... in-wv.html

Guns and ammo now tax free in West Virginia . I have a feeling that second amendment not going anywhere. States are fighting back

https://neonnettle.com/news/13204-flori ... r-property

Florida to Allow Citizens to Shoot Rioters & Looters Who Target Their Property

It is only fair and just that since a federal policeman was able to kill unarmed protester and so many here wish for mass slaughter of unarmed protestors in Washington DC that Florida residents get the same right to mow down rioters and looters . Every state should do it.

Trigger Warning
"The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down"
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 17, 2021, 5:50 pm

Come the revolution. The time for civility is long past.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 17, 2021, 8:27 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 17, 2021, 5:50 pm
Come the revolution. The time for civility is long past.
You'll be safe, giggley.

Bunkered down both geographically, and in your ignorance. ;)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 17, 2021, 8:31 pm

It's burning as we speak. Let's hope Washington DC is next. There are a few addresses that need a good torching.

Biden's America. Flush Swirl.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 19, 2021, 3:38 pm

Biden's America? I thought he was a sleepy old duffer well past his best days. Unlike many of the Map's readers .
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 20, 2021, 11:14 am

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... pen-court/
Boom! George Floyd judge just slapped down Maxine Waters in open court…

Congresswoman flew all the way to Minnesota to stoke the flames of protesters which will probably influence the unsequestered jury. “I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... s-coroner/
JUST IN – Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered 2 strokes and died of natural causes a day after the unrest at the Capitol on January 6th, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled. The insurrection idea is falling apart.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2021, 2:48 pm

A little bit further down the referenced Twitter-feed, "Chauvin trial judge Cahill is visibly upset by elected officials like Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) sharing their opinions on the Floyd trial, but he believes it's not enough to constitute a mistrial."

This just in, if Chauvin hadn't squashed Floyd's windpipe for over nine minutes, he probably wouldn't have died either.

Cause and effect.

Next?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 20, 2021, 5:46 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 16, 2021, 10:18 pm
AlexO wrote:
April 16, 2021, 7:17 am

Giggle they tried in impeach a former USA President for inciting a riot by armed vigilantes etc.
Correction, Alex - they did impeach him.

Giving the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter the unique, and unlikely to be matched record, of being the only twice impeached POTUS in history.
Pratt
What was the result each time? Just faux outrage from the Woke Democrats and their Marxist friends doing they're best to look like they have a clue about anything.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 20, 2021, 6:09 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 28, 2021, 10:58 pm
Giggle wrote:
March 28, 2021, 10:51 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 28, 2021, 8:37 pm
the Animals who destroyed the Capitol
Didn't start any fires. Didn't loot. Didn't carry weapons. Didn't destroy citizen's livlihoods. Didn't destroy neighborhoods.

[Redacted by Moderators]
Tell the family of the Capitol police officer who was killed that no citizens livelihood was destroyed, or the other four people who died as a result. No looting? Right. No weapons? Laughable. I know you're nothing but a troll, but you should at least be somewhat truthful and not be so obviously ignorant. And don't rephrase/edit my comment, I never called them animals, that's pretty weak, but typical BS from you.
Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, officials say

Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the Jan. 6 insurrection, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled.

The ruling, released Monday, will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges in the officer’s death. Two men are accused of assaulting Sicknick by spraying a powerful chemical irritant at him during the siege, but prosecutors have not tied that exposure to Sicknick’s death.

Another swing and a miss for the leftist liars. Of course, this news will be buried on the back pages if published at all.

It stunk from day 1 and it still stinks like a liberal garbage lie. Sorry Ken, try again.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2021, 6:31 pm

^ So Ashli... it is Ashli isn't it? If the guy had a normal days work and hadn't been exposed to a horde of lawless housebreakers and sprayed with a noxious substance, he would still have had two strokes and died?

That's like suggesting the exhaust fumes from the police cruiser is what did Floyd in.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 20, 2021, 6:38 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 20, 2021, 6:09 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 28, 2021, 10:58 pm
Giggle wrote:
March 28, 2021, 10:51 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 28, 2021, 8:37 pm
the Animals who destroyed the Capitol
Didn't start any fires. Didn't loot. Didn't carry weapons. Didn't destroy citizen's livlihoods. Didn't destroy neighborhoods.

[Redacted by Moderators]
Tell the family of the Capitol police officer who was killed that no citizens livelihood was destroyed, or the other four people who died as a result. No looting? Right. No weapons? Laughable. I know you're nothing but a troll, but you should at least be somewhat truthful and not be so obviously ignorant. And don't rephrase/edit my comment, I never called them animals, that's pretty weak, but typical BS from you.
Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who engaged rioters, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, officials say

Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the Jan. 6 insurrection, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled.

The ruling, released Monday, will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges in the officer’s death. Two men are accused of assaulting Sicknick by spraying a powerful chemical irritant at him during the siege, but prosecutors have not tied that exposure to Sicknick’s death.

Another swing and a miss for the leftist liars. Of course, this news will be buried on the back pages if published at all.

It stunk from day 1 and it still stinks like a liberal garbage lie. Sorry Ken, try again.
If only life were that simply, Khun Giggle. When a firefighter returns from fighting a fire and has a heart attack an hour after returning to the station, it's considered a line-of-duty death.

It's a well known medical fact that both heart attacks and strokes can be triggered by a number of things, stress and exertion among them. In the U.S., if you set in motion a series of events that results in someone's death, even indirectly, you can be held responsible for the death as a homicide. Not first degree murder, of course, rather some form of manslaughter. That statement that the ruling will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges was presumably made by the journalist who wrote the article, and not an attorney.

I predict that this still has not been played out to completion, and that there will be more to the story.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 20, 2021, 6:55 pm

Look at that, I got the troll to say MY name.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 20, 2021, 7:07 pm

Good point Udon.

The number one killer of volunteer fire fighters in Australia is heart attacks. These are brought on by breathing difficulties and smoke inhalation. Yes, there maybe a pre-existing condition, but had that individual not been subject to a stress, they may have had an attack that was not so severe, and have enough time to treat to prevent death. In this case, the medical examiner said the attack WAS a contributing factor.

Regardless of the outcome. There is no doubt that a mob attacked Congress in an attempt to force an illegal act and intimidate. That is why so many are in jail. indicted on charges and will inevitably be convicted and jailed on serious charges.

You know that, I know that and so does everybody else. It is just giggle determined to be the number one troll on this forum.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “World News”