America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2021, 3:16 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 26, 2021, 2:41 pm
God given rights :lol: there is no god ,Jesus didn't exist. The only writings about Jesus came 40 after he died , everything in the Bible is stories to frighten uneducated children. If he did exist he would have been black anyway
BJM

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 26, 2021, 3:30 pm

Monty had a good film about him
He was just a naughtie boy
images (47).jpg
images (47).jpg (11.36 KiB) Viewed 979 times

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 26, 2021, 4:45 pm

papafarang wrote:
God given rights :lol: there is no god ,Jesus didn't exist. The only writings about Jesus came 40 after he died , everything in the Bible is stories to frighten uneducated children. If he did exist he would have been black anyway
A bit contradictory there Dean. "Jesus didn't exist" but they started writing about him "40 years after he died'. Agree with the rest of your post except probably 150 years before anything was written. Same as Judaism and Islam. All 3 went up a mountain alone and spoke directly to God. Wish I had some of whatever it was they were taking.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 26, 2021, 5:41 pm

noosard wrote:
April 26, 2021, 3:30 pm

images (47).jpg
Brilliant film, didn't it get banned somewhere as it upset some right wing snowflake ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 6:14 pm

Here's something that may work though.
defunder.jpg

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 26, 2021, 6:52 pm

This truth^ is, essentially, the crux of the fabricated narrative. The decision to focus on an infinitesimally small number of violent interactions with police compared with the overwhelming preponderance of cases involving black-on-black crime tells you all you need to know. It clearly demonstrates what an abject failure the liberal welfare state caused among black communities and tries to serve as some bizarre, absurd justification that more along those lines need to be done.

It's a diversion -- nothing more. And my attitude to this problem is the same as my attitude toward another form of murder -- abortion. I'm enthusiastically in favor of both. Let them erase as many as they like. It can only lead to improvements.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 26, 2021, 9:47 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 26, 2021, 4:45 pm
papafarang wrote:
A bit contradictory there Dean. "Jesus didn't exist" but they started writing about him "40 years after he died'. Agree with the rest of your post except probably 150 years before anything was written. Same as Judaism and Islam. All 3 went up a mountain alone and spoke directly to God. Wish I had some of whatever it was they were taking.
What they had was faith. I wouldn't want any of that except the feeling that I would come back down the mountain in one piece.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 27, 2021, 2:58 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 26, 2021, 9:47 pm
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
What they had was faith. I wouldn't want any of that except the feeling that I would come back down the mountain in one piece.
How did they have faith before the great unseen one spoke to them. Moses became a Jew, Jesus became a Christian and Mohammed became a Muslim??

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2021, 7:15 am

papafarang wrote:
April 26, 2021, 5:41 pm
noosard wrote:
April 26, 2021, 3:30 pm

images (47).jpg
Brilliant film, didn't it get banned somewhere as it upset some right wing snowflake ?
That's impossible. Snowflakes still hadn't been invented back in 1979.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 27, 2021, 7:58 am

AlexO wrote:
April 27, 2021, 2:58 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
How did they have faith before the great unseen one spoke to them. Moses became a Jew, Jesus became a Christian and Mohammed became a Muslim??
It's complicated...

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 27, 2021, 9:00 am

Not surprised that those who mock people of faith of all cultures and races would also mock natural and inalienable rights of Americans. Good news is that they are only opinions that have no effect on Americans. Thankful that those opinions do not matter.

https://legaldictionary.net/inalienable-rights/
Personal rights held by an individual which are not bestowed by law, custom, or belief, and which cannot be taken or given away, or transferred to another person, are referred to as “inalienable rights.” The U.S. Constitution recognized that certain universal rights cannot be taken away by legislation, as they are beyond the control of a government, being naturally given to every individual at birth, and that these rights are retained throughout life.

Antifa and BLM have done much to harm the gun control propaganda. They have proven that Americans need their guns because police do not act against the violance of Antifa & BLM . People are buying more guns and ammunition. I think Americans will keep their guns.

https://www.westernjournal.com/black-st ... rime-hoax/

Black Student Accused of Starting Fire in Building Full of Her Sleeping Peers in Apparent Hate Crime Hoax
According to the La Crosse Tribune, Unanka was released on bail Monday after La Crosse, Wisconsin, police arrested her for starting a fire in a residential hall while most of her classmates were sleeping.

Unanka had been the target of two purported incidents of racism in the recent past and was apparently looking to frame the fire as a third one; a resident adviser told police Unanka had sent a friend a text in the wake of the blaze, saying that it was another potential hate crime because the fire was right next to her room.
If Americans are so systemically racist so many hate crimes would not have to be faked.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/25/the- ... ld-racism/

The New Antiracism Is the Old Racism
The benchmarks of the Black Lives Matter and affiliated woke movements are overt racism, systemic untruth, and the hypocritical privilege of their elite architects.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/how-paren ... c-schools/

Inside the growing underground network of parents fighting ‘anti-racism’ in NYC schools
Goldman, a businessman, was shocked by the amount of negative and inappropriate “anti-racist” dogma he said was being aimed at his fourth-grader and her classmates. But when he reached out to the school with his concerns, administrators were “arrogant and dismissive,” he told The Post.

Then he sent the school a letter.

“First and foremost, neither I, nor my child, have ‘white privilege,’ nor do we need to apologize for it,” Goldman wrote last September. “Suggesting I do is insulting. Suggesting to my 9-year-old child she does is child abuse, not education.”

In response, the school suggested Goldman take his daughter out of the school, he said. So he did. The family moved to Florida where his daughter is enrolled in a public school that he vetted beforehand to make sure critical race theory (CRT) was not part of the curriculum.
So many of these parents are described as left-leaning . I guess if sheep are whacked hard enough they revolt too.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04 ... forcement/

Former Police Lt. Warns ‘Public Safety Crisis’ Coming as Officers Begin Exodus from Law Enforcement
Quitting . Do not blame them.

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/04/23/alv ... arenthood/

Alveda individual: If America Really Wants to End Racism, We Should Close Planned Parenthood

This is the new racism | Ben Carson

https://www.dailywire.com/news/tyler-pe ... ce-officer

Tyler Perry’s Oscar Speech Goes Viral: ‘I Refuse To Hate Someone Because They Are A Police Officer’
“I refuse to hate someone because they are Mexican or because they are black or white or LBGTQ,” the producer said. “I refuse to hate someone because they are a police officer. I refuse to hate someone because they are Asian.”

Trigger Warning "The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down" . April 16, 2021 . calling for slaughter of unarmed protesters . same thinks most cops are racist and shoot black people for no reason and does not want Americans to have guns . Difficult to believe all of these together .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 27, 2021, 9:06 am

AlexO wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
It's the way the mop flops

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 27, 2021, 9:43 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 27, 2021, 9:06 am
AlexO wrote:
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
AlexO wrote:
papafarang wrote:
It's the way the mop flops
No its not. It is just a way of exerting control over huge sections of humanity.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 27, 2021, 9:50 am

You and I might think that way but millions of others think differently. It's better than it was in the 50s though.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2021, 9:50 am

Can someone who gives a toss advise Declan on his enduring confusion over "inalienable rights" and "God-given rights"?

Ta
tam

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 27, 2021, 9:54 am

Go ahead...it's your turn

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2021, 9:57 am

Before that, can someone explain to me when and why the US constitution became the final determinate and arbiter of "rights"?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 27, 2021, 10:00 am

Cut it out. You always ask the difficult questions that no-one has the answer to. Furthermore, I always get a headache attempting to solve your puzzles.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 27, 2021, 11:39 am

That is quite simple Lann to answer Jackspratts question
"when and why the US constitution became the final determinate and arbiter of "rights"?"

WHEN? The Signing of the United States Constitution occurred on September 17, 1787,

WHY? Because it was and is

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 11:56 am

The Bill of Rights was not part of the constitution in 1787
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “World News”