America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Kenr6583 » April 25, 2021, 8:47 am

Before the "holier than thou" individual is done trying to prove whatever point he is trying to prove, he will have committed all the seven deadly sins. Talk about hypocrisy.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 25, 2021, 9:29 am

tamada wrote:
April 25, 2021, 7:42 am
He was 50 yards away and screaming like a -----.
And still managed to put 10 shots on target.

Good shootin', Tex. \:D/
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 25, 2021, 10:10 pm

tamada wrote:
April 24, 2021, 10:36 pm
Here's a new activity that may cause loss serious injury or loss of life. It's called "Calling while Black"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deputy-shot- ... 33226.html
Does anyone on this forum feel any outrage over these statistics? True, it's not a 'new activity' just part of everyday life in the windy city: https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

Where is the anger? Where is BLM? Where is Al Sharpton?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 25, 2021, 10:29 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 25, 2021, 10:10 pm
tamada wrote:
April 24, 2021, 10:36 pm
Here's a new activity that may cause loss serious injury or loss of life. It's called "Calling while Black"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deputy-shot- ... 33226.html
Does anyone on this forum feel any outrage over these statistics? True, it's not a 'new activity' just part of everyday life in the windy city: https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

Where is the anger? Where is BLM? Where is Al Sharpton?
First you have to address two questions.

1. From who and where are the drugs coming from and who's bringing them in?
2. From who and where are they getting the guns?

Instead of blaming only black individuals and/or groups from addressing the situation, which seems pretty typical from a few people here, why isn't our government addressing the situation? They don't want to, most want to keep things quid pro quo in order to point fingers. Anytime someone wants to address the issue, someone screams "second Amendment second Amendment". The NRA loves it, they love the fear mongering, it sells more guns and ammo. Their solution? Put more guns in more people's hands, even those who don't want one. It's ignorant.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 25, 2021, 11:46 pm

Khun Ken, I do not think you looked at the link very closely. Whilst the majority of the victims are black, hispanics, asians and whites are listed too including one 13-year old white boy who was shot and killed by police. You need to read the cause of death to get a complete idea of what is going on. Once you have read the link in a more comprehensive manner your analysis will be surely welcome.

Are you asking Tamada the same questions or just me?

'Mayor, community call for release of video after 13-year-old boy killed by officer in what police called an ‘armed confrontation’

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 26, 2021, 12:06 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 25, 2021, 11:46 pm
Khun Ken, I do not think you looked at the link very closely. Whilst the majority of the victims are black, hispanics, asians and whites are listed too including one 13-year old white boy who was shot and killed by police. You need to read the cause of death to get a complete idea of what is going on. Once you have read the link in a more comprehensive manner your analysis will be surely welcome.

'Mayor, community call for release of video after 13-year-old boy killed by officer in what police called an ‘armed confrontation’
I was pointing out that you brought up BLM and Al Sharpton. Why only those two? Do they have something in common? If you're claiming now that it's not only a black issue why mention only those two groups/individuals not being outraged, along with members on this forum? And for the record, I live here, I know what's going on. It's a very sad situation with no end in sight. But anytime gun control is brought up, certain groups and individuals cries Second Amendment.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 26, 2021, 3:44 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 26, 2021, 12:06 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:

I was pointing out that you brought up BLM and Al Sharpton. Why only those two? Do they have something in common? If you're claiming now that it's not only a black issue why mention only those two groups/individuals not being outraged, along with members on this forum? And for the record, I live here, I know what's going on. It's a very sad situation with no end in sight. But anytime gun control is brought up, certain groups and individuals cries Second Amendment.
Those two were mentioned owing to the fact that they always show up when a black person is shot by a white member of the police, but where are they in other circumstances when a white police officer is not present. Why are they absent when a black woman, man or child is shot by someone who is black? It doesn't make sense. As for the thirteen year old white boy who was shot by the police, let's see what happens. I would not expect Sharpton or BLM to cause a fuss when a non-black is a victim of a shooting. I agree that black-on-black violence is very sad.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 26, 2021, 4:03 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 26, 2021, 3:44 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 26, 2021, 12:06 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:

Those two were mentioned owing to the fact that they always show up when a black person is shot by a white member of the police, but where are they in other circumstances when a white police officer is not present. Why are they absent when a black woman, man or child is shot by someone who is black? It doesn't make sense. As for the thirteen year old white boy who was shot by the police, let's see what happens. I would not expect Sharpton or BLM to cause a fuss when a non-black is a victim of a shooting. I agree that black-on-black violence is very sad.
All killings are bad, no matter who does it and who's on the other end. The "thoughts and prayers" we get from the politicians when there is a mass shooting, that b******* is getting old.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 26, 2021, 6:02 am

"Thoughts and prayers" :lol: , what difference does that make , thoughts do nothing ,praying to an imaginary friend don't help either. its just a euphemism for " who gives a f##k".
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 7:49 am

Maybe white folks in America are just more accepting of having their kith and kin wasted by a cop?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 26, 2021, 8:04 am

I don't give a damn about Al Sharpton or BLM, they can't do anything about the problems that are going on right now as far as gun deaths go. It's those individuals in DC and at the State level that aren't addressing the issue. In fact they're going to be making things worse for the police in at least two states. Iowa just passed a law that no permit or license is required to conceal and carry or open carry, and Texas is about to do the same. Local law enforcement is not happy about this, but this is the politicians, the GOP, solution. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 26, 2021, 8:22 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 26, 2021, 8:04 am
I don't give a damn about Al Sharpton or BLM, they can't do anything about the problems that are going on right now as far as gun deaths go. It's those individuals in DC and at the State level that aren't addressing the issue. In fact they're going to be making things worse for the police in at least two states. Iowa just passed a law that no permit or license is required to conceal and carry or open carry, and Texas is about to do the same. Local law enforcement is not happy about this, but this is the politicians, the GOP, solution. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
That is literally going back to the wild West days .. no wonder the sheriffs are not happy...as you say they dont make the laws (politicians do) ... but take the brunt of them in issues like this .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 8:33 am

So it's kinda like the NRA (and those of that ilk) versus the police using Joe Public as live bait?

On the subject of getting on the wrong end of the law, I have the dubious honor of having been apprehended and detained by the police in three different countries; Thailand, Iraq and USA, all for what 'murican's would call misdemeanors. The US experience was by far the scariest, most intimidating and dehumanizing but that could be due to the common language and thus understanding what the abusive mob of amped up, uniformed jerks with buzz cuts on a power trip were saying.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 26, 2021, 9:20 am

Amen to that Tam. I was arrested for DUI. the cop did the walk the straight line test on the side of a highway strewn with very loose gravel. Then follow the light with your eyes, but I have stigmatism so I failed both tests. Arrested and blood tested, I was only at 30% of the legal limit. Had I refused the blood test I was threatened with jail until my case could have been heard, when I asked for a breathalyser I was told in that state it would be in contravention of my civil rights. Crazy.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 26, 2021, 1:45 pm

https://nationalgunrights.org/about-us/ ... -the-land/

20 states with constitutional carry and at least 7 more in progress . people must want it . God-given rights in America are free to exercise or not .

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/23/natu ... rspective/

Natural Rights and Religious Liberty: The Founders’ Perspective
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 26, 2021, 1:48 pm

To assist Declan in his endless pursuit of conservative friendly, anti-Biden polls. :D
Sunday brought a slew of polls. Fox News put the president’s approval rating at 54% positive to 43% negative, nine points up on Donald Trump at the same time four years ago. NBC put Biden up 51%-43%, ABC made it 52%-42% and CBS reported a 58%-42% split.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... n-100-days

(My emphasis).

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 1:56 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 26, 2021, 1:45 pm
https://nationalgunrights.org/about-us/ ... -the-land/

20 states with constitutional carry and at least 7 more in progress . people must want it . God-given rights in America are free to exercise or not .

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/23/natu ... rspective/

Natural Rights and Religious Liberty: The Founders’ Perspective
No, no, no... redneck conservative lawmakers in the boonies want it. Not same same.

With regard to all this misrepresented and hijacked "God-given" shuyte, Jesus didn't pack an AR-15 either.

In closing (for now), Allāhu ʾakbar!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 26, 2021, 1:58 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 26, 2021, 1:45 pm
God-given rights in America are free to exercise or not .
So this photo, taken some time ago, has not been photo-shopped then?
Jesus AK47.jpg
Jesus AK47.jpg (15.23 KiB) Viewed 838 times

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 26, 2021, 2:41 pm

God given rights :lol: there is no god ,Jesus didn't exist. The only writings about Jesus came 40 after he died , everything in the Bible is stories to frighten uneducated children. If he did exist he would have been black anyway
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 3:01 pm

papafarang wrote:
April 26, 2021, 2:41 pm
God given rights :lol: there is no god ,Jesus didn't exist. The only writings about Jesus came 40 after he died , everything in the Bible is stories to frighten uneducated children. If he did exist he would have been black anyway
Blasphemer!

Heresy!!

Now, go wash your mouth out with Wexfords!!!

Return to “World News”