Post by Whistler » April 15, 2021, 12:43 pm

tamada wrote:
April 15, 2021, 12:34 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 15, 2021, 10:31 am
https://www.revolver.news/2021/04/derek ... rge-floyd/
Derek Chauvin Did Nothing Wrong
why do you bother.jpg
Dontchano coz God is on his side. I think there is a good chance that our Declan has been a sleeper on this forum for a long while. A few of the old religious nut jobs do not post anymore so they may have used this parked profile to stir up trouble.

For me, I will no longer feed this troll. Let him post to his hearts content but lets not give him the satisfaction of getting a response.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Giggle » April 15, 2021, 10:22 pm

The murderer of Ashli Babbit, an unarmed peaceful protester, by a Capitol Hill policeman, will not be named nor charged with ANY crime.

This murder happened in January and the murderer's name has not even been released.

THIS is why America is coming apart at the seams.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 16, 2021, 2:43 am

Whistler wrote:
April 15, 2021, 12:43 pm

For me, I will no longer feed this troll.
Didn't you make this promise before? :^o
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 16, 2021, 4:19 am

TROLL ALERT!!!

A black man killed by the police is justified. A white woman killed by the police is murder. Typical MAGA ignorance. Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 16, 2021, 6:19 am

Giggle wrote:
April 15, 2021, 10:22 pm
The murderer of Ashli Babbit, an unarmed peaceful protester, by a Capitol Hill policeman, will not be named nor charged with ANY crime.

This murder happened in January and the murderer's name has not even been released.

A home-invading Qanon ****** gets capped by a peace officer. Just waiting for his commendation.

PS: It WAS the people's house wasn't it?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 16, 2021, 7:17 am

Giggle they tried in impeach a former USA President for inciting a riot by armed vigilantes etc. She must have been the only unarmed peaceful protestor who forced entry into the Capitol Building on that day. Have to say though if the video I saw was true where a guy jumps out from a hiding place behind a secure barrier, takes an indiscriminate shot which resulted in loss of life and then jumps back into hiding then some severe action needs to be taken.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 16, 2021, 10:45 am

Contrast the Ashli Babbit (Say Her Name!) murder with the Daunte Wright accidental killing.

Wright was pulled over for having expired plates and it was discovered he had outstanding warrants (like a broken record, I know). Wright then tries to resist, then evade arrest (Again, same story) and is mistakenly shot while the officer tries to taze him. He actually tried to flee, drive away after being arrested.

Babbitt, an unarmed peaceful white protester, a 14-year military veteran, was entering a public federal building when she was shot without warning by Capitol Hill police. Murdered on the spot. Her crime? Tresspass, a misdemeanor. Shot dead without trial, warning or justification.

Further contrast the hysterical witch hunt for patrolman KIm Potter, who admitted to mistakenly killing Wright. Cities burned, millions looted from retail stores, mobs ruined entire cities. The media shrieked and poured fuel on the blaze. The mainstream outlets plastered Potter's name on front pages of websites and newspapers around the country. She admitted her mistake and expressed remorse, in addition to being fired. She had to move, and will rightfully face justice at trial.

The disgraceful DOJ will not even release the name of the coward Capitol Hill policeman who murdered an unarmed protester three months ago. That officer is charged with NOTHING. Capitol police claim it is “standard procedure when there are concerns for an officer’s safety," to not release the murderer's name. (We can all figure out what's going on here.) Abject cowards! Murdering scum. Kim Potter was vilified within hours of her accident. This Capitol Hill scum will never have to answer for the murder he committed.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/depa ... li-babbitt

The bottom line is that murdering an unarmed white female veteran is as useless to the insane liberal fabricated narrative (that police mistreat blacks) as a black policeman killing a black criminal.

Racists who support this nonsense (which include a good portion of this forum membership) should be ashamed. Extrajudicial MURDER should never be accepted in a civil society with rogue police being allowed to hide behind bureaucratic cover.

Isn't that what you obnoxious hypocrites have been bellowing about for a decade? Now suddenly it's OK and the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party sits silent.

Come the Revolution.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 16, 2021, 12:03 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 16, 2021, 7:17 am

Giggle they tried in impeach a former USA President for inciting a riot by armed vigilantes etc. She must have been the only unarmed peaceful protestor who forced entry into the Capitol Building on that day. Have to say though if the video I saw was true where a guy jumps out from a hiding place behind a secure barrier, takes an indiscriminate shot which resulted in loss of life and then jumps back into hiding then some severe action needs to be taken.
Since when was a person who was part of a mob, attack their own parliament, smash down doors an windows, attempt to intimidate by force etc, get described as a peaceful protestor?

Everything she did, from criminal trespass to being a member of a destructive mob, was illegal. That mob was battering down the doors in Congress when a security guard whose job was to protect the members of Congress fired at the mob as they attempting a violent break in.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 16, 2021, 12:11 pm

That mob was battering down the doors in Congress when a security guard whose job was to protect the members of Congress fired at the mob as they attempting a violent break in.
For years the loony left and MSM has viewed ransacking, burning, looting and mayhem as "peaceful protests."

Suddenly, you try to justify murder of an unarmed "peaceful protester" no burned nothing, looted nothing and hurt nobody, as justified.

The unashamed hypocrisy is disgusting and appalling. The depth of leftist depravity is shocking.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 16, 2021, 12:40 pm

^ and she was dumb enough to be at the front of the mob. Something sagely Darwinian about that.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 16, 2021, 1:51 pm

If there not able to distinguish the difference between a Taser and a handgun your Doomed, if your unlucky to be in front of a judge and your asked to respond to a charge and you decide its not in your interest to speak up for fearing prejudicing yourself your shafted. If your a 13yr old black kid out at night and you run away from a Cop don't be surprised if your shot Dead. Welcome to the US of A.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 16, 2021, 5:45 pm

The defense called a pathologist to discuss the white dot seen in George Floyd's mouth I Court TV

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/prosecuti ... ot-likely/
Prosecution’s Medical Expert Admits George Floyd Had 98% Oxygen Saturation in His Lungs, Meaning Asphyxiation Was Not Likely

https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-do ... the-ashley
The DOJ is Lying about the Ashley Babbitt case
The force was excessive so the DOJ punts on "willfulness"
You’ll notice there’s no mention of a verbal warning to Ms. Babbitt or other efforts to subdue her without the use of deadly force.

Continuing on, the DOJ maintains that the “focus of the criminal investigation was to determine whether federal prosecutors could prove that the officer violated any federal laws, concentrating on the possible application of 18 U.S.C. § 242, a federal criminal civil rights statute.”

The press release focused on the term “willfully”
The officer in Minnesota did not act "willfully" either.

https://populist.press/black-cop-kills- ... l-charged/
White City Cop Charged With Murder… Black Federal Cop Walks Free…
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 16, 2021, 5:47 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 16, 2021, 2:43 am
Whistler wrote:
April 15, 2021, 12:43 pm

For me, I will no longer feed this troll.
Didn't you make this promise before? :^o
More than twice. He and some others get triggered and can not help it.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 16, 2021, 6:17 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 16, 2021, 12:11 pm
That mob was battering down the doors in Congress when a security guard whose job was to protect the members of Congress fired at the mob as they attempting a violent break in.
Suddenly, you try to justify murder of an unarmed "peaceful protester" no burned nothing, looted nothing and hurt nobody, as justified.

The unashamed hypocrisy is disgusting and appalling. The depth of leftist depravity is shocking.
No hypocrisy. When you participate in a mob cation, you're part of the mob. Law enforcement isn't required to figure out what each member of the mob is or isn't doing. Suggest that you take a look at the relevant laws, Giggle.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 16, 2021, 6:38 pm

The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down, then the cops should have patrolled all the corridors and shot to death every last one of them. Whoops, that is what the alt-right would have said if it was Dems attacking a Republican Congress

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 16, 2021, 7:38 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 16, 2021, 6:38 pm
The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down, then the cops should have patrolled all the corridors and shot to death every last one of them. Whoops, that is what the alt-right would have said if it was Dems attacking a Republican Congress
could not agree more

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 16, 2021, 7:53 pm

You have to love all the badasses who stormed the Capitol that day, they were all on social media talking about how they were willing to die and go to jail for Trump, and now they're crying because someone did die and a shitload of them are sitting in a jail cell. Go figure.

And where was the POTUS at the time of the insurrection? After giving his pep rally and telling HIS people he would march with them to the Capitol, where did the fearless leader run off to? That's right, he hopped into his motorcade and ran back to the White House where he was safe, letting the minions do his dirty work. A real man's man.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 16, 2021, 8:33 pm

Yeah, it makes more sense to torch cars at a used auto dealership, kill cops, burn a Walgreens to cinders after stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and turn cities inside out with mayhem and disorder. :roll:

A protest at the place of governance, directly confronting those who support corruption, tyranny and fraud is, in comparison, civil and responsible way to voice dissent.

The difference reflects the evolved demeanor of one group and the vile puerility of the other.

Come the revolution. It's time.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 16, 2021, 9:50 pm

she got her wish, lets be happy for her.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 16, 2021, 10:12 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 16, 2021, 7:53 pm
And where was the POTUS at the time of the insurrection? After giving his pep rally and telling HIS people he would march with them to the Capitol, where did the fearless leader run off to? That's right, he hopped into his motorcade and ran back to the White House where he was safe, letting the minions do his dirty work. A real man's man.
Bit unfair there, 6583.

I have heard from a reliable source that the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter's bone spurs were playing up (again) on that day, and he received another deferment.

Return to “World News”