udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by tamada » May 7, 2021, 7:47 am

^ <snicker>

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 7, 2021, 8:40 am

Can we have a new forum heading 'For the unhinged' and move the crazy posts into this part of the forum.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » May 8, 2021, 6:43 am

https://justthenews.com/nation/extremis ... icted-jury

Jury convicts Florida man who issued 'call to arms' against Trump supporters
Daniel Baker of Florida was found guilty on charges of threatening to kidnap or injure others. In his post, Baker said he planned to let the pro-Trump protesters fight the police, then confront them once they made their way inside the state capitol building. "We will drive them [pro-Trump protesters] out of Tallahassee with every caliber available. They are staging an armed takeover so only an armed community can stop them! We can win! We have a duty to and a duty to win," Baker also said in his post. No such gathering occurred. However, Baker had bought an AK-47 style semi-automatic rifle and ammunition. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

Trigger Warning "The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down" . April 16, 2021 . calling for slaughter of unarmed protesters . same thinks most cops are racist and does not want Americans to have guns . Difficult to believe all of these together .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » May 9, 2021, 6:07 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... signation/

Democrat Official Who Used Racist Slur Against Tim Scott Resigns But Democrats Reject His Resignation
racist attacks are ok if Democrats do it

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... d-trigger/

Help For A Woman Who Pressed The Trigger In Self-Defense: USCCA
Now this is the most important part:
There’s no telling what that intruder might have done to her…
And nobody should EVER have to suffer and live through fear like that.
Frankly, she’s alive today because she was prepared.
As a USCCA Member, she was educated, trained and equipped (with a gun and the legal right to carry it).
She did everything right, but was trapped and was forced to press the trigger in self-defense . thank God for the USCCA and NRA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... 0-results/

HISTORY MADE: The Democrat-BLM War on Police and War on Civil Society Resulted in 25% More US Homicides in 2020 — HERE ARE THE RESULTS
The Major City Chiefs Association’s year-end violent crime survey saw 1,990 more murders in 2020 than in 2019. This is an absolutely horrendous number. It is completely the result of the Democrat Party’s war on civility and civil society . links and data in the news

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/07/how- ... -rape-you/

How Woke Progressives Rhetorically Rape You
Language has been corrupted and conscripted into the Left’s political project and forced to create narratives in service of power instead of the truth . they are here . "Christians know that because they follow Jesus, they can also expect to be ridiculed and mocked as was done to Jesus." - anonymous

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/202 ... er-n376168

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Gives Exactly the Wrong Response on Reinstatement of Fired Atlanta Police Officer
she admits to no due process . afraid of riots . "Given the volatile state of our city and nation last summer, the decision to terminate this officer, after he fatally shot Mr. Brooks in the back, was the right thing to do. Had immediate action not been taken, I firmly believe that the public safety crisis we experienced during that time would have been significantly worse."

https://theredelephants.com/media-drops ... increased/

Media Drops ‘Asian Hate’ Story, as it Becomes Impossible to Blame White People for Attacks Which Have Only Increased
they can not blame white people because white people are not doing it . In a list compiled of all of the attacks on Asians in the US where the offender was known and reported, most of the perpetrators of the crimes were black. The most serious attack of them all, a mass stabbing of an Asian family at a Sam’s Club supermarket, was perpetrated by a Hispanic man.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shapiro- ... lice-force

SHAPIRO: Debunking Systemic Racism in the Police Force

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... continues/

VIDEO: BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene As Reign Of Terror Continues
Black Lives Matter militants took to the streets of North Portland on Thursday, in a march for Patrick Kimmons, who was shot by police in 2018 after a gang shootout on the streets late at night . Americans are giving special thanks to blm and antifa for proving Democrats wrong . Americans do need their guns .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 9, 2021, 10:01 am

From the latter videos it seems that BLM has more white than black members, which is odd. Are these antifa oddballs?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 9, 2021, 10:39 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
May 9, 2021, 10:01 am
From the latter videos it seems that BLM has more white than black members, which is odd. Are these antifa oddballs?
As the significant majority of all Americans approved of the BLM protests. They were white people who recognise but abhor racism. Only extreme white, right wing people trot out the Antifa bogeyman comment when they dont like something. It is getting increasingly boring.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 9, 2021, 6:15 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 9, 2021, 10:39 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
As the significant majority of all Americans approved of the BLM protests. They were white people who recognise but abhor racism. Only extreme white, right wing people trot out the Antifa bogeyman comment when they dont like something. It is getting increasingly boring.
BLM is, in my opinion, more or less a terrorist group. Eliminating racism? A great idea. Despite the opinions of many here, pretty much every relevant statistic bears out that America has a great deal of racism built in, both structurally and culturally.

The way that BLM is going about it, however, is as a terrorist organization. People are afraid to disagree with it for fear of being labeled racist. Police-free zone in Seattle? Absurd. I wonder how business owners in that zone feel about it. If I were a bank manager in that zone, I'd just close. Yes, it's true that the anti-war movement in the 1960s and 1970s was ultimately successful. However, that was almost entirely a non-violent movement. BLM should rethink its approach to making things better for its supposed constituency if that is truly its goal. Of course, now that the financial shenanigans of one of its founders and current leaders has been exposed, there may be more to it than simply eliminating racism.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 9, 2021, 6:28 pm

Udon,

BLM is not uniform across the whole USA, These activists in Seattle are well over the top and should be subject to the same rule of law as the Jan 6 mob. If the leaders break the law or incite violence, lock 'em up, but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater, BLM has had an impact on the USA more than anything since MLK, its not all bad.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 9, 2021, 7:34 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 9, 2021, 10:39 am

As the significant majority of all Americans approved of the BLM protests.
Perhaps the most absurd thing I've ever read on Udon Map.

And that takes some doing.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 9, 2021, 7:43 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
You must hate the fact that your country labeled the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. And I'm guessing that you think the "non black" individuals protesting with BLM are traitors.
Last edited by Kenr6583 on May 9, 2021, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 9, 2021, 7:51 pm

Udon Map wrote:
May 9, 2021, 6:15 pm
America has a great deal of racism built in, both structurally and culturally.
No it doesn't.
The leftist idealogues simply need to come up with an excuse why their Civil Rights policies, created ostensibly to help people, merely drove them deeper into dependence and into the unshakable, generational, welfare state. The left needs a reason why their policies are failures across the board. Hanging this dumpster fire on successful white people, and successful Asians, and successful (any sorts) isn't going to work. If the leftists would pull their heads out, stop trying to play Santa Clause, and admit the best way to lift the black community ios not with more handouts, but some self respect, some families that don't fall apart at the first obstacle, some high school graduation rates above 50 percent, some teenage pregnancy rates below 50 percent, lower crime rates, lower rates of drug addiction, and a lot less, "Aw, poor baby, It's not your fault, it's all the fault of those smart, rich white people!"

BLM has done far more to cement racist stereotypes than bridge any divide. O'Bobo the Messiah started this ball rolling with his Cambridge Police gaff just months into his presidency.

The US educational system is busy making every American is ashamed of their history -- Self-loathing liberal white guilt. Shameful and dispicable.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 9, 2021, 8:25 pm

You are on the wrong track with LYM, Ken.

He is certainly conservative, based on his posting history, but that is based upon (as I see it) his values and intellectual assessment.

There is nothing wrong with that - he is entitled to his views.

Please don't put words into his mouth.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 9, 2021, 8:27 pm

How am I putting words in his mouth? I just assessed his post.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 9, 2021, 9:05 pm

Your assessment seems to be based on very little evidence, and an overdose of presumption.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 9, 2021, 9:53 pm

So if you're white and you march with BLM it's odd and you must be an antifa oddball, his words, not mine.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 9, 2021, 10:10 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
May 9, 2021, 7:43 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
You must hate the fact that your country labeled the Proud Boys a terrorist organization. And I'm guessing that you think the "non black" individuals protesting with BLM are traitors.
What are you nattering on about? I know next to nothing about the Proud Boys in Canada. If they have been excommunicated, it's fine with me. Why would I think anyone in BLM is a traitor? Do you have any inkling of what the word 'traitor' means? Good luck in finding a meaningful purpose in life.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 9, 2021, 10:45 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
May 9, 2021, 10:10 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
May 9, 2021, 7:43 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
What are you nattering on about? I know next to nothing about the Proud Boys in Canada. If they have been excommunicated, it's fine with me. Why would I think anyone in BLM is a traitor? Do you have any inkling of what the word 'traitor' means? Good luck in finding a meaningful purpose in life.
Why would it be odd for somebody white marching with BLM? That was your comment. And I would like to think I have a purpose in life. And if you don't even know what's going on in your own country, why worry about the USA?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 9, 2021, 11:33 pm

The Social Justice Warrior creed is difficult for mere mortals to deconstruct.

It has deeply-rooted origins in Daddy Love, participation trophies, New Math and gay sex.

Yes, all factors are in play.

tigerryan
udonmap.com

Post by tigerryan » May 9, 2021, 11:36 pm

Where I come from BLM stands for the Bureau Of Land Management and is generally disliked for its bureaucratic incompetence. The other BLM is seen as a over statement of the obvious but who’s leaders should be punished for unlawful antics. Outside of the BS headlines and the inner city shat show life in 99% of America goes on as normal.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 10, 2021, 12:59 am

Giggle wrote:
May 9, 2021, 7:51 pm
Udon Map wrote:
May 9, 2021, 6:15 pm
America has a great deal of racism built in, both structurally and culturally.
No it doesn't.
The leftist idealogues simply need to come up with an excuse why their Civil Rights policies, created ostensibly to help people, merely drove them deeper into dependence and into the unshakable, generational, welfare state. The left needs a reason why their policies are failures across the board. Hanging this dumpster fire on successful white people, and successful Asians, and successful (any sorts) isn't going to work. If the leftists would pull their heads out, stop trying to play Santa Clause, and admit the best way to lift the black community ios not with more handouts, but some self respect, some families that don't fall apart at the first obstacle, some high school graduation rates above 50 percent, some teenage pregnancy rates below 50 percent, lower crime rates, lower rates of drug addiction, and a lot less, "Aw, poor baby, It's not your fault, it's all the fault of those smart, rich white people!"

BLM has done far more to cement racist stereotypes than bridge any divide. O'Bobo the Messiah started this ball rolling with his Cambridge Police gaff just months into his presidency.

The US educational system is busy making every American is ashamed of their history -- Self-loathing liberal white guilt. Shameful and dispicable.
It took me a while, but I have learned that you lack the ability to consider seriously positions different from yours. That's why there's no point in responding substantively to your post.

Return to “World News”