Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 4:44 pm

Bojo's bit of skirt has just given birth to another one of his rug rats
UK's genepool takes another massive hit :-$

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: BOJO Dna

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 29, 2020, 4:49 pm

Great news hip hip hoorar .. congratulations to Boris and his lass

Statts thats just not cricket a tad uncalled for , nasty imo , more so a great addition to mankind and a possible great world leader if he or she follows in his fathers footsteps ..

I shall raise a can of Sivili to celebrate !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 29, 2020, 5:03 pm

17.02.16.jpeg

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 5:12 pm

What a f**** hypocrite ....... tells millions of couples they have to socially distance during childbirth and then he is at her hospital bed when the child is born

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 29, 2020, 5:59 pm

Bojo the (baby) Bottler.

Raab to take on Starmer at PMQ's (again).

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 29, 2020, 6:15 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
April 29, 2020, 5:12 pm
What a f**** hypocrite ....... tells millions of couples they have to socially distance during childbirth and then he is at her hospital bed when the child is born
Your constant hatful posts about Boris (and for that matter DT) is head shaking statts .. now attacking him for being at his kids birth when you dont now the attack details worse name calling the newly born baby a lowering of the gene pool is really not very nice is it .. whatever you think of Bojo as a politician should not be deflected in to a sniper shot at him for being a father being nasty about a day old little human.. [-X

Pick on Diane Abbots n her son .. now he is a waste of space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URCyiWBRbvY

opps forgot cannot shes like you a Corbynista

DM

udonsmiles
udonmap.com

Post by udonsmiles » April 29, 2020, 6:34 pm

Congratulations Boris and well done on actually owning up to being the father without being taken to court. Guess you learned from last time 😉

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » April 29, 2020, 7:43 pm

Kick someone when he's down ! Lowlifes on this forum are obviously hoping for some limp wristed leftie ressurgence in US and UK. Sorry it just aint going to happen.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 8:09 pm

DM, there have been a number of young women/young mothers/fathers on virtually every UK news programme during the last few weeks who have been in tears saying they are scared at the thought of having to go through their childbirth without their partner there to help them through the birth because Boris & his cronies have banned their boyfriends/spouses from being with them at the birth due to social distancing, but of course social distancing should't have to apply to him should it.
Suppose its no worse than making it illegal to travel to your second home then being caught at your Herefordshire 2nd home when you and your wife live in London & your child attends a London school
typial Tory hypocrisy

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 29, 2020, 8:22 pm

You miss my point Statts , within your remarks everything is political ie anti Boris etc but you conveniently forget to mention the numerous other NON TORY politicians that have flouted lock down and or distancing restrictions as Bojo appears to have done .. remain fair n balanced and no need to be nasty with reference to a newly born regardless what political party his father atones to.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 9:15 pm

DM, I'd be making the same comments about members of a Labour/Green/Libs or whatever govt, its a blatant abuse of power that angers me. If and when Starmer/Biden are making the decisions ( :roll: ) you can rest assured I'd be picking holes in the left wing media for giving them an easy time in just the same way the right wing press give the current pair dodgeable questions. When politicians (whoever they are) lie to the public they should be "called out"
No way would I expect any other govt (Lab/Dem) to do a "perfect" job during the pandemic, nobody knows how they would cope, but I would at least hope they would not need to cover up their lies with even bigger lies to anywhere near the same extent that the current govt does

PS Not seen it yet, but people in UK are saying the Panarama expose, blows a chieften tank size hole through the govts PPE claims and places the blame 100% at their door

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 29, 2020, 10:51 pm

Some things in life are more important than social distancing, even at this time :-k :-k :-k and one rule does not fit every occasion.

Congrat's Boris =D> =D>

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 11:28 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
April 29, 2020, 10:51 pm
Some things in life are more important than social distancing, even at this time :-k :-k :-k and one rule does not fit every occasion.

Congrat's Boris =D> =D>

pipoz4444
Then WHY pray is every expectant father not allowed to comfort his spouse?
One rule for the rich and another for everyone else

The best leaders are the ones that are an example for everyone to follow

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » April 29, 2020, 11:36 pm

baby names ? donald john johnson ? you brits seem especially spellbound with him . maybe pay
a little tribute, show a small amount of homage =D>

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » April 30, 2020, 12:34 am

Where does it say that a father is not allowed to be present at his child's birth, the only info I can find relates to visitors.
Social distancing only applies to persons not living in the same household.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 30, 2020, 1:12 am

It was all over the TV news programmes about a month ago

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » April 30, 2020, 2:01 am

If he has dropped a bollock I would have thought your fellow admirers over here would have been all over it like a rash, not heard anything today, maybe tomorrow.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 4:53 am

stattointhailand wrote:
April 30, 2020, 1:12 am
It was all over the TV news programmes about a month ago
Bingo , exactly . that was a month ago and i think they have reviewed the situation and decided it was unfair so have eased this particular restriction .
Which they put in place to protect not only the NHS staff ,but other patients , and the expectant mothers and babies .
Things are changing on a daily basis at the moment as more is being understood about the virus , and the realisation of how the lockdown is effecting the population .

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 30, 2020, 6:22 am

"No way would I expect any other govt (Lab/Dem) to do a "perfect" job during the pandemic, nobody knows how they would cope, but I would at least hope they would not need to cover up their lies with even bigger lies to anywhere near the same extent that the current govt does."

It staggers me just how blatantly left wing you are that you assume that one set of politicians lies more (or less) than the other. I also would have thought that someone who purports to having access to state secrets due to him being a minor official in a railway company can overlook the fact that good old Boris has had the virus, is deemed by medical experts no longer an infection risk and therefor is able to be at the birth of his child as opposed to 'Shirley and Shane' who turn up at the maternity ward just before the birth of their new child. Shane never being tested for Covid-19 thinking that he should be allowed to be at the birth thus presenting a risk to his new born child and the medical staff involved in the procedure. But in your view that is against all their human rights to not be able to infect others while being abused by their partner who is doing all the work. I would also reckon that 99% of sensible people would take the chance to get out of the cesspool that is London and go to my second home in the countryside along with my child who's London school is shutdown. To me that is sensible social distancing not an abuse of power/privilege.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 6:43 am

cali4995 wrote:
April 29, 2020, 11:36 pm
baby names ? donald john johnson ? you brits seem especially spellbound with him . maybe pay
a little tribute, show a small amount of homage =D>
Drop the H and i will allow the great Boris to use my name .. btw . Jon Don Johnson has a nice ring dont you think.
BillaRickaDickay wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:34 am
Where does it say that a father is not allowed to be present at his child's birth, the only info I can find relates to visitors.
Social distancing only applies to persons not living in the same household.
Relatives of those with C19 are not allowed obviously to be by the besides hence sadly not being there if the patient passes away , i read about zero visitors in hospitals for all patients not only C 19 ones including those giving birth but never where the fathers werent allowed to attend the birth after screening and in PPE .. not saying it wasnt said tho maybe missed it ... Boris was granted the right to be there by the hospital director and medical team.
stattointhailand wrote:
April 29, 2020, 9:15 pm
DM, I'd be making the same comments about members of a Labour/Green/Libs or whatever govt, its a blatant abuse of power that angers me. If and when Starmer/Biden are making the decisions ( :roll: ) you can rest assured I'd be picking holes in the left wing media for giving them an easy time in just the same way the right wing press give the current pair dodgeable questions. When politicians (whoever they are) lie to the public they should be "called out"
No way would I expect any other govt (Lab/Dem) to do a "perfect" job during the pandemic, nobody knows how they would cope, but I would at least hope they would not need to cover up their lies with even bigger lies to anywhere near the same extent that the current govt does

PS Not seen it yet, but people in UK are saying the Panarama expose, blows a chieften tank size hole through the govts PPE claims and places the blame 100% at their door
And so we should Statts .. however opposition parties the world over also hold a lot of power as we have seen over the Brexit shambles with the vito etc .. surely they need and should receive as much scrutiny and the party governing.

Congrats again to Boris and Ms Symonds .. i only the hope the baby looks like his dad !! .. and im sure there s acrazy name coming soon ..

DM

Return to “World News”