Kier Starmer helped paedophile Jimmy Savile?

World news discussion forum
Bouph
udonmap.com

Re: Kier Starmer helped paedophile Jimmy Savile?

Post by Bouph » April 8, 2020, 3:57 pm

[-X
Last edited by Bouph on April 19, 2020, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 8, 2020, 4:16 pm

Well, here's the rub, I've been through lots of accounts and stories relating to Kier Starmer and the association with Jimmy Savile. Although I still think that as leader of the CPS he must have been aware of the charges as far as I can tell there is no documented proof that he did. As I'm always one that asks for evidence when discussing a topic I have to be honest and say without such evidence I have to accept that there was no collusion and will accept my arguments thus far are unfounded. Thanks to those who argued the toss and encouraged me to look further into the story.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 8, 2020, 4:49 pm

aaawwww Vince, and just when I was building my "Maggie fixed it for Jimmy" file

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 8, 2020, 5:09 pm

Apologies my dark sense of humour .. watched this twice now .. all politics aside n Sir Kier its strange ,silly but made me smirk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjgzzmMYu8
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 8, 2020, 5:39 pm

Perhaps this can be finally be put to rest.

I have tracked down a full copy of the Levitt Report, requested by then DPP Starmer after Savile's death. The report is referred to in the newspaper stories in the links above, but for obvious reasons, not the ----- rag linked in the OP.

It is clear from the Report that the decision to not prosecute Savile was made at the local CPS level (South East I believe) together with local police, and there is absolutely no reference to it having been referred to head office, where Starmer was located.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/ ... -levitt-qc

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 9, 2020, 5:16 am

tamada wrote:
April 8, 2020, 1:17 pm
vincemunday wrote:
April 8, 2020, 8:45 am
Khun Paul wrote:
April 8, 2020, 7:34 am
vincemunday wrote:
April 8, 2020, 6:03 am
The whole thing was reviewed and it was concluded that the CPS should have prosecuted, Starmer was in charge and subsequently made the apology, how can he not be culpable?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/b ... 47827.html
COS often make mistakes I know first hand, however to hold ONE man culpable is a stretch as the decision making is always to err on the side of caution. In review it is of course done under different circumstances as the initial decision . Sir K Starmer made a Corporate Apology on behalf of CPS which to me shows honesty and integrity , re-hashing and holding people culpable at a later date is really a knee jerk reaction to a decision made and in any event as the man is now DEAD, rather a pointless waste of time apart from some who always wants someone held accountable for almost everything . To Err is Human only GOD never makes mistakes although at times I do wonder about that as well.
Reading this from a purported ex copper doesn't surprise me and we wonder how so many of the child rapists were allowed to operate for so long perhaps it was because the old bill and the CPS erred on the side of caution?
If we are serious about propagating unfounded allegations here, my father, a career policeman, and to a lesser extent my maternal grandfather (a policeman for only about 5 years), were always aware of how influential the Freemasons were, especially above a certain rank.
Especially the one that is attempting to slur a mans name, because in this day and age of freedoms he can with
impunity . As for Letting Child fiddlers and rapists off , I take umbrage at that remark but I expect no less from the accuser . He has no idea how hard it is to watch a person who you really believe to be guilty , walk, the smirks and the name calling and the fact you have to also deal with the Victims families to console and assist . Off the cuff remarks stated with ZERO proof is typical of many and does not help. What I think of CPS is based on knowledge and facts not suppositions . Too often they were a pain to deal with , but hells bells once they agreed to prosecute the offender he/she wished they had admitted guilt.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 6:58 am

You might notice Paul that I have retracted, I had not researched it properly and I held my hands up, I'm not afraid to admit it when I make a mistake, but in any case who really cares what you take umbrage over, facts are facts, there are hundreds if not thousands of child rapists being brought to book and it's undisputed that the police and the CPS did little to protect the children for fear of being called racist.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 9, 2020, 7:26 am

DAM game over ..Loads of great stuff on Saville on the net .. some shocking some entertaining n hilarious... i was watching some real old TOP OF THE POPS and the songs and clothing hairstyles etc were head shaking back then... some great music tho.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 7:31 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 9, 2020, 7:26 am
DAM game over ..Loads of great stuff on Saville on the net .. some shocking some entertaining n hilarious... i was watching some real old TOP OF THE POPS and the songs and clothing hairstyles etc were head shaking back then... some great music tho.

I'm not sure it's over just yet Jon, we will see, I stand by my opinion that Starmer would have known about such a high profile case, the truth will out.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 9, 2020, 8:55 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 9, 2020, 6:58 am
You might notice Paul that I have retracted, ........
You haven't retracted, vince ........ you have just beat a strategic retreat. :?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 9:04 am

Call it what you will, I have accepted my arguments were unfounded thus far, yes I think Starmer knew, the case was too high profile for him not to and yes I think he will be brought to book, in this day and age everything is open to scrutiny and now he is Labour leader IF there is a skeleton in the cupboard someone will spill the beans, please note the stress on IF.

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » April 9, 2020, 9:09 am

Since the original poster has retracted his slurs and innuendos, is it not possible to delete this whole hateful thread?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 9:17 am

Personally I don’t think it should be deleted, I think we should wait and see what comes out in the wash.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 9, 2020, 9:43 am

caducus wrote:
April 9, 2020, 9:09 am
Since the original poster has retracted his slurs and innuendos, is it not possible to delete this whole hateful thread?
While I can see where you are coming from on 1 level, I don't think it should be deleted.

It sometimes useful to expose, and publicly and methodically discredit such egregious bullshiit.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 9, 2020, 9:53 am

DELETE IT ..SACRE BLEU .. and miss out on great old tunes like this from TOP OF THE POPS ..

the lyrics slay me !! :shock: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95QAPbU3P0

DM

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 10:49 am

It’s only bullsh*t until it is proven he knew about Savile and did nothing, time will tell. His later gestures to resolve the issue won’t undo the fact the he and the CPS he headed and the police did nothing for fear of being called racists, I still think he must have known.

https://medium.com/@lucynevitt/starmers ... fabd38bb6d

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 9, 2020, 2:29 pm

^ I think it's more the case of the police sending up unsustainable or incomplete prosecutions to the CPS, for whatever reasons.

Although I have no inside information in the UK's judicial system, my good friend has been a Texas defence lawyer for almost 27 years, defending the indefensible. He has represented some of the most despicable humans beings because by law, that's what they are entitled to. He gets physically sick when a case gets dismissed or a client walks because some sloppy police or inattentive city or State prosecutor didn't care to do their job properly and things get tossed on 'technicalities'. Some of the most egregious failures of justice are served on cases involving minorities because no white folks were involved. They don't care what the Mexican gang-banger did to the Pakistani gas station attendant. So cctv footage gets lost or cops enter the wrong times in their reports or sometimes they just don't show up in court.

The case of the northern UK police forces largely ignoring the rape and abuse of vulnerable white females by locals of Asian ethnicity was pretty much the same. Fr0m the police point of view, these were crimes being committed by people that don't count on people that don't matter.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 9, 2020, 6:35 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 9, 2020, 6:58 am
You might notice Paul that I have retracted, I had not researched it properly and I held my hands up, I'm not afraid to admit it when I make a mistake, but in any case who really cares what you take umbrage over, facts are facts, there are hundreds if not thousands of child rapists being brought to book and it's undisputed that the police and the CPS did little to protect the children for fear of being called racist.

I am not going to get into an argument with you over something you THINK you know about except to say , Rape is an allegation easily said, hard to prove and even harder to disprove, that is why so many fall by the wayside , because to accuse a Man /Woman of rape, will if found guilty ruin their lives, so a lot of care is taken not only in the allegation but the subsequent investigation. and in many cases the BURDEN OF PROOF required is higher to ensure if Prosecuted it is a successful prosecution , that is why you see many seemingly go free , when many complaints are made in bad faith for numerous reasons , which are NOT divulged to the PUBLIC , and that is a FACT.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 9, 2020, 6:44 pm

Fortunately I know nothing when it comes to rape but I do know that a lot of the cases that were ignored by the police and CPS have thankfully been revisited and the hundreds of people responsible are slowly but surely being brought to book, that's a documented fact and your idiotic use of capitals (as usual) neither reinforces your argument nor diminishes the facts.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 9, 2020, 7:37 pm

I didnt know Saville was ever accused of rape it was molestation .. not to say one is a lesser crime than the other as both can leave victims scared for life

Heres another gem from top of the pops .. pretty damming stuff and looking back now in hindsight Sir Jimmy Saville was a real strange fooker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgyRcwNvG7M

DM

Return to “World News”