US Presidential election odds

World news discussion forum
Post Reply
User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5207
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 19, 2020, 6:35 am

trekkertony wrote:
May 19, 2020, 2:44 am
I am not sure whether you have stated for effect that Conway is a republican lawyer, however Conway declared himself an independent in 2018 not long after being overlooked by President Trump for the post of Solicitor General. Since that rejection, Conway has spewed and written personal attacks to anybody who will listen regarding the president.
There are always two sides to an argument and why let the truth about Conway choosing the independent route in 2018 get in the way of a good old Trump rant , also puts Ms Conway in a sticky position n she may find herself out ov a job due to her husbands toy throwing comments.. agendas agendas , Hillary is waiting

Not God bless America ..should be God HELP America ..


Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 4634
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Khun Paul » May 19, 2020, 6:50 am

There are always two sides to an argument

Not God bless America ..should be God HELP America ..
[/quote]

Recently though I have noticed there is only one side to any argument, POTUS side and the others, he fires anyone he does not like so that leaves one side.
As you say DM, God Help America for sure as hell the Americans will not

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 5207
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 19, 2020, 6:55 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 19, 2020, 6:50 am
There are always two sides to an argument

Not God bless America ..should be God HELP America ..
Recently though I have noticed there is only one side to any argument, POTUS side and the others, he fires anyone he does not like so that leaves one side.
As you say DM, God Help America for sure as hell the Americans will not
[/quote]

Well he DT is the democratically elected leader big boss so its his right to sack people he sees fit .. prior too and other than with C19 i maintain my opinion hes doing a good job..
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2077
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by glalt » May 19, 2020, 8:42 am

Appointed people should pull for their team. If they don't they should find a different team. Trump took entirely too much time weeding out Obama appointed hanger ons.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2020, 10:37 am

glalt wrote:
May 19, 2020, 8:42 am
Appointed people should pull for their team. If they don't they should find a different team. Trump took entirely too much time weeding out Obama appointed hanger ons.
Yep, like the National Security Council’s pandemic-response office was replaced with Jared Kushner. Brilliant move.
the moderators encourage personal attacks, so no longer a member

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11840
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by jackspratt » May 19, 2020, 2:21 pm

Is this snippet of interesting news likely to change the odds?
US President Donald Trump says he has started taking an anti-malaria drug that researchers say should not be used to combat coronavirus and has the potential to cause serious side effects.

Studies from the US, France and China have concluded that hydroxychloroquine is not effective for treating COVID-19, and in April the US Food and Drug Administration warned its use could cause heart problems.

Despite that, Mr Trump has called the drug a "game changer" in the fight against COVID-19, and now says he has been taking it for more than a week.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-19/ ... s/12262018

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 520
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Sateeb » May 19, 2020, 4:00 pm

Oh if he wants to take it then let him take it. He knows what he's doing.

Image
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12851
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2020, 4:11 pm

Statement made on Fox news (of all places) about "what do you have to lose?" .................for many "It will kill you"

Doesn't Trump understand that the whole world is listening to and watching his moronic statements and actions, he seems to have a daily desire to make himself look more stupid than he did the previous day
Last edited by stattointhailand on May 19, 2020, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1292
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » May 19, 2020, 4:16 pm

Sateeb wrote:
May 19, 2020, 4:00 pm
by Sateeb » May 19, 2020, 7:00 pm

Oh if he wants to take it then let him take it. He knows what he's doing
If you read the fine print, every drug on the planet has the same warnings.
It's to protect the drug companies, because in "rare" cases, these things happen to some individuals, no matter what drug it is.

He was advised by the White House doctor, and I'm sure he's being monitored more closely than average Joe citizen.

Mind you, that doctor might have been appointed by Obama or the Clinton's. :lol:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12851
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2020, 4:23 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 19, 2020, 4:16 pm
Sateeb wrote:
May 19, 2020, 4:00 pm
by Sateeb » May 19, 2020, 7:00 pm

Oh if he wants to take it then let him take it. He knows what he's doing
If you read the fine print, every drug on the planet has the same warnings.
It's to protect the drug companies, because in "rare" cases, these things happen to some individuals, no matter what drug it is.

He was advised by the White House doctor, and I'm sure he's being monitored more closely than average Joe citizen.

Mind you, that doctor might have been appointed by Obama or the Clinton's. :lol:
no way mick, why would they risk the republicans having an electable candidate in Nov

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1292
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » May 19, 2020, 4:40 pm

They tried to impeach him didn't they?
And the've got slow joe running against him?

Seriously, do you really think the've got a handle on this.

I don't think they wanna win.

55

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6296
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by GT93 » May 19, 2020, 4:51 pm

I can't believe even Trump would be this foolish. I wouldn't want to be the doc who wrote the prescription.

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1292
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » May 19, 2020, 5:01 pm

Its an FDA approved common malaria drug.
Thousands of people around the world take it regularily.
No big deal.

Dunno what the fuss is all about.

God knows what other medicine he is on.
Knowing America, he's probably on 10 different things per day as well

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2020, 5:18 pm

mickojak wrote:
May 19, 2020, 5:01 pm
Its an FDA approved common malaria drug.
Thousands of people around the world take it regularily.
No big deal.

Dunno what the fuss is all about.

God knows what other medicine he is on.
Knowing America, he's probably on 10 different things per day as well
It is the drug of choice for suicides in PNG. I hope The Orange keeps it up, maybe double the dose too as it builds up in vital organs. It is of use for a number of medical conditions under very strict medical guidence becasue of it's dangerous side effects.

I would highly recommend Trump keeps up his use and ignores the experts
the moderators encourage personal attacks, so no longer a member

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2020, 5:50 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 19, 2020, 4:11 pm
Statement made on Fox news (of all places) about "what do you have to lose?" .................for many "It will kill you"
he seems to have a daily desire to make himself look more stupid than he did the previous day
I knew he would be successful at something
the moderators encourage personal attacks, so no longer a member

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1292
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » May 19, 2020, 5:54 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 19, 2020, 5:18 pm
under very strict medical guidence
And you think that the president of the most powerful country in the world is "not" under strict medical guidance?

What are you smokin'?

Mick

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2020, 6:18 pm

Hi Mick,

To be honest mate, I don't think Trump would take the advice from his Dr. Any Dr who went against standard medical practices and ethics would not advise use of an dangerous drug, otherwise he would be struck off. If I were his Dr, I would send him a letter stating my advice was thus.

A few years ago a government agency who was one of my customers was implementing software really badly, so I wrote a letter stating that their project would fail due to poor implementation procedures. The agency head would not take the risk, he knew the letter would surface should the project fail, so he had no choice but to back off and take his suppliers advice. The project went ahead and was successful. With Trump however, he simply goes like a bull in a China shop and when things go wrong, he blames everybody else and tries to re-write history.

Trump appears to avoid expert advice from every source and has never once admitted he has stuffed up, stupid man and now the USA has over 80,000 people dead, massive unemployment, at odds with all other world leaders and the reputation of the USA in tatters
Last edited by Whistler on May 19, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the moderators encourage personal attacks, so no longer a member

Doodoo
udonmap.com
Posts: 2720
Joined: October 15, 2017, 8:47 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by Doodoo » May 19, 2020, 6:26 pm

And you think that the president of the most powerful country in the world is "not" under strict medical guidance?


Heah Barak "Can we stop at McDonalds and then over to Dunkin Donuts???"

I thinK Elvis was also under strict Medical Guidance but he was eating things such as Peanut Butter adn Jelly Sub sandwiches, YUMMY

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12851
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2020, 6:39 pm

If all they needed was medial evidence he would not be in the White House, he would be in the Loony House

mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1292
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by mickojak » May 19, 2020, 6:57 pm

I can't wait to see slow joe's medical certificate?
Um, now, where did I put that.
555 555

Post Reply

Return to “World News”