Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by Khun Paul » May 15, 2021, 6:02 am

That 36 year old boy is a sad image of a young man who had great potential . He admits that Sparkle introduced him to inward reflection and what he saw he did not like , but unlike most people, getting on with living is not in his vocabulary and speaking out trashing others seems now to be a pastime he is enjoying, although he does state I am not pointing fingers, but fails to see that he may think that but as his family is so much in the Public eye the rest of us assume and many think that the Institution is bad . It may have its faults but rather them than what occurs elsewhere , where corruption and dictatorial actions shape a nation, we at least have some degree of stability

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 15, 2021, 6:33 am

I think it's a shame he didn't marry a down to earth Aussie girl. An ordinary Aussie sheila would have fitted in much better with the Windsors than an ambitious woke American.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 15, 2021, 7:02 am

He claims he's not "pointing any fingers" while talking about "The Firm" and bad parenting by a father. It's reasonable to assume that his metaphorical finger is pointing at the Windsor's and the Prince of Wales but maybe he's just having a go at his dad?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 15, 2021, 7:25 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 15, 2021, 6:02 am
That 36 year old boy is a sad image of a young man who had great potential . He admits that Sparkle introduced him to inward reflection and what he saw he did not like , but unlike most people, getting on with living is not in his vocabulary and speaking out trashing others seems now to be a pastime he is enjoying, although he does state I am not pointing fingers, but fails to see that he may think that but as his family is so much in the Public eye the rest of us assume and many think that the Institution is bad . It may have its faults but rather them than what occurs elsewhere , where corruption and dictatorial actions shape a nation, we at least have some degree of stability
Hapless Brits always looking around, seeing how they measure up on the dysfunctional monarchies scale.

[Redacted by Moderators]
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 15, 2021, 7:54 am

I had a lot of time for Harry once . What he did for disabled ex servicemen and women was truly remarkable .
However since he latched onto the manipulator , he has slowly but surely lost all credibility .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 15, 2021, 8:09 am

GT93 wrote:
May 15, 2021, 6:33 am
I think it's a shame he didn't marry a down to earth Aussie girl. An ordinary Aussie sheila would have fitted in much better with the Windsors than an ambitious woke American.
I agree anyone with a brain would be better than a wannabe drama queen spawned by a Television series, assuming she is better than those who DO know how to behave publically and who hypocritically shuns publicity but uses it to ensure she is on the front page and asks for money while wearing clothes and accessories worth more than the average Americans income .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 15, 2021, 8:17 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 15, 2021, 8:09 am
GT93 wrote:
May 15, 2021, 6:33 am
I agree anyone with a brain would be better than a wannabe drama queen spawned by a Television series, assuming she is better than those who DO know how to behave publically and who hypocritically shuns publicity but uses it to ensure she is on the front page and asks for money while wearing clothes and accessories worth more than the average Americans income .
Sparkle's renting a fair bit of space in your head there KP but there's nowt you can do about the daughter-in-law so following up on another member's postulation, if you were Harry's dad, what would you be telling him?

("Your mum was a great shag" isn't an answer)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 15, 2021, 8:21 am

It seems there are more than a few drama queens on the Map, reduced to conniptions over the adventures of a young family just starting out in the world - freed from the oppression of blue blood. 8)

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 15, 2021, 8:28 am

[Redacted by Moderators]
if you were Harry's dad, what would you be telling him?
I wonder if that dope of a prince, Chuck, has a Scooby.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 15, 2021, 8:28 am

I agree what upsets me more is the Boss has been hurt by his and his wifes talking and he has been led down the garden path with promises of nirvana . Those who have lived know also it is not going to end the way he wants, because of the way she is !

BTW I am not hysterical just saying what I think . You can of course come to any conclusions even if they are wrong about me as you see fit .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 15, 2021, 9:06 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 15, 2021, 8:28 am
I agree what upsets me more is the Boss has been hurt by his and his wifes talking and he has been led down the garden path with promises of nirvana . Those who have lived know also it is not going to end the way he wants, because of the way she is !

BTW I am not hysterical just saying what I think . You can of course come to any conclusions even if they are wrong about me as you see fit .
So you're suggesting the progeny of a dysfunctional American family mating with the progeny of a dysfunctional British royal family has no hope?

And it's all HER fault?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 15, 2021, 10:10 am

tamada wrote:
May 15, 2021, 9:06 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 15, 2021, 8:28 am

So you're suggesting the progeny of a dysfunctional American family mating with the progeny of a dysfunctional British royal family has no hope?

And it's all HER fault?
Not all her fault but she helped to highlight his weaknesses. he should have stayed in the Forces he was a good officer .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 27, 2021, 1:02 pm

Could we say the same about Epstein's royal guest? :-k

I'm no fan of the House of Windsor, but I just wish the Californian Brit would stop so publicly shafting his dad. A good missus would be imploring him to stop doing this. It's very poor form.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 28, 2021, 8:11 am

GT93 wrote:
May 27, 2021, 1:02 pm
I'm no fan of the House of Windsor, but I just wish the Californian Brit would stop so publicly shafting his dad. ...
The way I see it, since Charles' footman passed away, somebody's got to do it, no?

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » May 28, 2021, 1:18 pm

Definitely 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Attachments
2D844043-503E-497D-8D65-732EF134755B.jpeg

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 6, 2021, 11:37 pm

The Sussex's have announced the birth of Lilibet Diana Mounbatten-Windsor, a sister for Archie, in Santa Barbara on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 7, 2021, 4:22 am

tamada wrote:
June 6, 2021, 11:37 pm
The Sussex's have announced the birth of Lilibet Diana Mounbatten-Windsor, a sister for Archie, in Santa Barbara on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m.
You left out the most important part. Does the little princess look black or not?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » June 7, 2021, 5:25 am

What a terrible thing to say! Now then, is she a Ginger :oops:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 7, 2021, 7:55 am

A lil victim before she even crawled out.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 7, 2021, 8:38 am

Aardvark wrote:
June 7, 2021, 5:25 am
What a terrible thing to say! Now then, is she a Ginger :oops:
You're such a sociopath, whatever that is,
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “World News”