Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by jackspratt » January 5, 2023, 9:59 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 5, 2023, 8:57 pm

Why would a man wish to wash his family's dirty washing in public, what's the intent? In the beginning was the deed as Smiley would say.
Perhaps a chap, and his wife, have had enough of being briefed against by the Buckingham circus, and vilified by the dirty pommy tabloids, and want to tell their side of the story.

And a few dollars chucked in to boot.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 5, 2023, 10:17 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 9:59 pm
Earnest wrote:

Why would a man wish to wash his family's dirty washing in public, what's the intent? In the beginning was the deed as Smiley would say.
Perhaps a chap, and his wife, have had enough of being briefed against by the Buckingham circus, and vilified by the dirty pommy tabloids, and want to tell their side of the story.

Obviously whilst craving privacy .... most of their side has been proven to be exaggerated , lies or both... Ginger has been led up the garden path by this second rate actress and his brains for the most part are in his second head, must admit take away her BS she is a fine filly , proper tasty.

I reiterate her constant whinging about racism is hogwash SHE ISNT BLACK ffs.

dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2023, 10:20 pm

Earnest wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 9:59 pm

Could be...

Not something I would do, though, would you? Surely, there are other ways to earn living aside from publishing a book called Spare. I think I'd shun the tabloids and the family but granted it would be difficult to stay away from the vampiric media. I'll wager there are a few blood suckers hanging around them now exploiting their situation. I wonder who else makes money from the books and the television interviews?

All rather sordid.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 5, 2023, 10:30 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 5, 2023, 10:17 pm

Obviously whilst craving privacy .... most of their side has been proven to be exaggerated , lies or both... Ginger has been led up the garden path by this second rate actress and his brains for the most part are in his second head...

dm
And you know all that .... because you read it in the Daily MailOnline. 🤣

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 12:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 5, 2023, 10:30 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 5, 2023, 10:17 pm

Obviously whilst craving privacy .... most of their side has been proven to be exaggerated , lies or both... Ginger has been led up the garden path by this second rate actress and his brains for the most part are in his second head...

dm
And you know all that .... because you read it in the Daily MailOnline. 🤣
I do like to keep.up with the latest news jack but never read online newspapers .. except some BKK Post articles that pop up.in my box.. I find newspapers such old hat so i just watch Fox GB news and Aussie news as they are alwats on the ball.

I dont class HnM as " news" .. i find their constant inccessent slating of the Royal.family , the media , tabloids , paparazzi and GREAT BRITAIN all rather transparent n tedious .....all.this as their craving for privacy seems to have been put on the back burner with all these netflix , books n interviwes bla bla bla ..

My last word on this subject as my pop up tart is nearly ready ... these two make my toes curl n make me wanna pewk.

Dm ... pop

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 6, 2023, 6:04 am

He's been unable to control the official release of his own book. The Grauniad, who claimed to have obtained a copy from which they chose to leak the kitchen boxing match non-event, has been usurped by the Spanish language version going 'on sale' albeit briefly. This has resulted in a mega dose of the more weird stuff from its pages.

Therapists, mediums, cocaine and killing people in Afghanistan (which is why he was there along with his fellow armed forces menbers BTW). If this book was supposed to be a "cry for help", he's not going to get any from the House of Windsor now.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2023, 6:22 am

Currently the latst so-called snippets og the book from wherever show that Brothers fight ( whats new ? ) and that the younger hates the elder ( whats new ? ) Plus it is the rest of the families fault if they do not reconcile .

Having admitted to seeking help from Mystics and other people with spurious affinity to the after life etc, one has to consider that Harry has completely lot the plot and finally by admitting I killed 25 in Afghanistan will put him high of the list for assassination.
What a complete whinging spoilt brat he has become

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 8:31 am

tamada wrote:
January 6, 2023, 6:04 am
He's been unable to control the official release of his own book. The Grauniad, who claimed to have obtained a copy from which they chose to leak the kitchen boxing match non-event, has been usurped by the Spanish language version going 'on sale' albeit briefly. This has resulted in a mega dose of the more weird stuff from its pages.

Therapists, mediums, cocaine and killing people in Afghanistan (which is why he was there along with his fellow armed forces menbers BTW). If this book was supposed to be a "cry for help", he's not going to get any from the House of Windsor now.
Leaked .. :lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder by who ??? .. probably Meggy sold an early copy to the highest bidder and the Guardian paid up.

Makes ya laff .. all these leaks and information gained from those "" reliable sources"".

On to more serious stuff ..breakfast !!!!

KP agree entirely :shock: .. you will be getting the HnM loving jacksprat on to you if you carry on dissing his favourite heroic couple.

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2023, 8:33 am

I care not what JS says, but then in fact does anyone with a modicum of intelligence .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 6, 2023, 10:18 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 12:29 am

My last word on this subject ......
Well that didn't last long. 🤣

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 8:31 am

Leaked .. :lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder by who ??? .. probably Meggy sold an early copy to the highest bidder and the Guardian paid up.

Makes ya laff .. all these leaks and information gained from those "" reliable sources"".

KP agree entirely :shock: .. you will be getting the HnM loving jacksprat on to you if you carry on dissing his favourite heroic couple.

DM
Meghan with her white mum.
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.43 KiB) Viewed 1240 times

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 6, 2023, 10:37 am

I trust the Guardian more than the Mail On Line on this subject, but the real authority would be the Times. What do they have to say?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 10:41 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 10:18 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 12:29 am

My last word on this subject ......
Well that didn't last long. 🤣

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 8:31 am

DM
Meghan with her white mum.

images.jpg
Another last word ..... just a bit of early morning fishing Jack..

I reiterate .. im blacker than Megan Markle .. her mother Dora is a fraction darker but really enough to warrant this constant onslaught about racism and nastiness... i think not unless you need to find it to keep up the charade.

Ginger people must also get picked on ?? maybe thats why she targeted H .. or was it cos hes a prince.. cant blame the lad white brown or black shes a cracker

I could be the meat in that sandwich so long as Meg was the top slice !!

DM
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 6, 2023, 10:37 am
I trust the Guardian more than the Mail On Line on this subject, but the real authority would be the Times. What do they have to say?
Surely Fox , Megan Kelly , AUS News network Maher Tousi , and GB news are the most accurate authority on this subject.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 6, 2023, 10:46 am

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 11:28 am

Another last word Jack ...ok ?

alleged that Markle once said .. we are only one plane crash away from being K Ing n Queen .. if i was Charlie Willy Kate n co i would be checking the brakes on the royal bus and pilots credentials before boarding .. all rather Clintonesk i know but you never know just how deranged these to are.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 6, 2023, 12:05 pm

Not even The Daily Mail, your go-to source, has printed that one, DM. :D

Another photo of Meghan's white mum.
Meghan and mum.jpg

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2023, 2:46 pm

Who cares only those looking for a racial problem cares, but then many on here I am sure are Racists in cupboards.
I have known whites give birth to coloured children and vice versa, called genetics and family history . As long as the DNA matches who gives a damn. At least her mother has far more manners than her daughter who suffers from that old War time saying...Loose Lips Sinks Ships in this case the Sussex Destroyer sailing to ignominy

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 6, 2023, 2:55 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 6, 2023, 2:46 pm
Who cares only those looking for a racial problem cares,
There are plenty of non-white and white people who care, KP - because they see it playing out in society every day.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would understand that.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 6, 2023, 3:03 pm

I'm interested to see how the World reacts to Harry's assertion that he killed 25 people while serving in Afghanistan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64179164
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2023, 3:23 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 2:55 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
January 6, 2023, 2:46 pm
Who cares only those looking for a racial problem cares,
There are plenty of non-white and white people who care, KP - because they see it playing out in society every day.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would understand that.
That is as maybe, but like many things you get over it and start working towards a better world not keep harping on about it, my god if I complained about all the stuff I was upset about in my life it would rival the Full Edition of the ENCYLOPEDIA Britannica, as one of my neighbours said to me many many years ago, you learn to live with it and eventually karma strikes . ( he was a Morocan Male with mixed parentage and ran a business in the UK where racial epithets were spoken everyday )

So easy to wallow is being upset and that is what Harry and his spiteful rasscist wife is doing , unable to grow up and move on. Two children and they still whinge, moan and complain . Losers world better off without them !! Maybe aft3ere Harrys boast that may happen.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 3:37 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 12:05 pm
Not even The Daily Mail, your go-to source, has printed that one, DM. :D

Another photo of Meghan's white mum.

Meghan and mum.jpg
I reiterate , i never said the mother was white already agreed Dora is brown (not black) ..Megan isnt even brown im browner than her.

DM

Return to “World News”