tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by tamada » August 18, 2020, 11:47 am

vincemunday wrote:
August 18, 2020, 9:29 am
jackspratt wrote:
August 16, 2020, 7:06 am
Actually 2 poorly constructed paragraphs ...... but as a highly self-aggrandising English teacher, you should know that.
Claiming to be an English teacher and actually being one are two very different things, can you imagine all those poor kids who now can’t spell, haven't a clue about grammar, have no idea about sentence/paragraph construction and use block capitals for no apparent reason? Thankfully the government has tightened up these days.
What government?

The Tories that are standing by their failed Education Secretary and a dodgy algorithm?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 18, 2020, 12:17 pm

Tam we are talking about the Thai government, they’ve clamped down on people pretending they are English teachers by insisting on a BA (minimum) and an English teaching certificate.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 18, 2020, 5:12 pm

vincemunday wrote:
August 18, 2020, 9:29 am
jackspratt wrote:
August 16, 2020, 7:06 am
Actually 2 poorly constructed paragraphs ...... but as a highly self-aggrandising English teacher, you should know that.
Claiming to be an English teacher and actually being one are two very different things, can you imagine all those poor kids who now can’t spell, haven't a clue about grammar, have no idea about sentence/paragraph construction and use block capitals for no apparent reason? Thankfully the government has tightened up these days.
Yes I can imagine that as half the time I had was spent in getting them to read as that is another skill no-one teaches them not even Thai Teachers, they assume that children can read and write both of those skills are poor . Grammar is the least of their worries as you only really use grammar when you write . Most the time Good English/ Thai Dictionaries were in short supply .

Criticise all you want as you do with gay abandon with little concern over the the ramifications of what you spout , but unless and until the system changes , the teaching of English will change ever so slowly , as entrenched Teachers ( Thai ) will fight any changes tooth and nail, they like the extras they get from extra-curricular teaching, where they teach what they should be doing normally . Foreign teachers are not allowed to do that , so often you come back and find the Thai teacher has untaught what you did and you have to start again.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 18, 2020, 8:48 pm

vincemunday wrote:
August 18, 2020, 12:17 pm
Tam we are talking about the Thai government, they’ve clamped down on people pretending they are English teachers by insisting on a BA (minimum) and an English teaching certificate.
Wot?! No more ex- gogo bar managers and retired taxi drivers with a TEFL certificate? When did that become official then?

PS: Gavin's still a waste of space. BTW. He was ditched by Teresa May and Boris is still standing by him? After Cummings was given a free pass, just waiting for Chris Grayling's resurrection to make it a trifecta of "we don't mind and you don't matter".

Back on topic, saw a reference to an article in a British tabloid about our Harry cursing his gran? Any more of that and he'll be in the Tower.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 18, 2020, 9:01 pm

He is totally clueless....
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 20, 2020, 12:51 am

In the UK the royals have an army of advisers helping keep them out of trouble. Commoner Harry Windsor isn't protected by part of this army any more. Some good stories lie ahead.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 20, 2020, 8:58 pm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 21, 2020, 7:51 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 20, 2020, 8:58 pm
16 bathrooms ..

https://youtu.be/8abcQYWrGeY
It must boil ones pee pee to have to slum down just so that one can live with the one that one wants to give one all the time. :-"

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 21, 2020, 8:05 am

And we know who won't be cleaning them ...

I suppose their drone problem continues.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 22, 2020, 11:45 am

That might appeal to some but I think you're incorrect. Mr. Windsor apparently has a big drone problem. Presumably those Fleet Street bastards. He'll be suing some more people shortly. He's becoming as litigious as Trump.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 22, 2020, 2:09 pm

As has been said numerous times throughout the life of UM .. simply if you dont like a thread topic topic dont click on it n read nmoreso get involved on that particular thread.

Btw Tam is quite a large lump in real.life not only behind a keyboard :lol:

Back.on topic ...i thought Harry n Megan whom.i named my recent Jack Russel.puppies after left the royal.family to get out of the spotlight yet now seem to crave that same spotlight as non royals .. even still.commenting on the queen etc when really ..out means out so they should keep.theirheads downn stay out of the lime light IMO .

16 bathrooms ..ridiculoys

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 22, 2020, 2:17 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 22, 2020, 2:09 pm
As has been said numerous times throughout the life of UM .. simply if you dont like a thread topic topic dont click on it n read nmoreso get involved on that particular thread.

Btw Tam is quite a large lump in real.life not only behind a keyboard :lol:

Back.on topic ...i thought Harry n Megan whom.i named my recent Jack Russel.puppies after left the royal.family to get out of the spotlight yet now seem to crave that same spotlight as non royals .. even still.commenting on the queen etc when really ..out means out so they should keep.theirheads downn stay out of the lime light IMO .

16 bathrooms ..ridiculoys

Dm.
I did read somewhere that their flit to CA is all about Sparkle keeping a light on for her moribund acting career. TBH, I don't know what Mr Sparkle is going to do with himself over there. Maybe he'll become the emancipated house-husband and ultimately cash in on the yet to be scheduled 'Bringing up Archie' reality TV show.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 22, 2020, 2:34 pm

Mr. Sparkle. I like that one.

16 bogs. That's telling the world that this couple ain't the full quid. Mr Sparkle would have known he'd get some grief for 16 bogs.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 9, 2021, 12:10 pm

Since they really don't deserve a new thread, it's time to bump this one, eh?

Anyone else forego the footie to watch the self-exiled royal love birds tell-all on ITV? Stirring stuff. Even Kier Starmer has stuck his oar in the water on this one. Meanwhile both the Palace and Boris play mum.

Maybe the increasing irrelevancy of the British monarchy will start to kick in this summer?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 9, 2021, 12:15 pm

Called it years ago -- even if my observations were too much for the fragile sensibilities of the delicate mods.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2021, 1:01 pm

A better understanding of the reliability of reporting on H & M may be gained from watching this:

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » March 9, 2021, 1:03 pm

Recently posted on Facebook’s Spotted Kensington page

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » March 9, 2021, 2:31 pm

She just out to make cash full stop. She will churn out claims tag lag as long as she is safetly sat in her Mansion in America where no doubt the Gullible yanks will believe everything she said because they have never had a ruling monarch, the gullibility is unbelieable. Who was the first to make a film about Princeess Diana with a lookalike so bad it was untrue but the American people believed in the nonsense. Now we have Megan an out of work TV Star who in her quest to be famouse and wealthy will dish the dirt on our monarchy she has accused everyone from palace aides to royal family bur when asked who her accusers were she wouldnt reply. This is the same woman who disowned all her family exept her mother. Its easy to slag off a country you ran away from as for Harry he fell into the honey trap and has had his head turned its a good job she used this Docc in the States she and Harry would have been hammered if she tried this in the UK.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 9, 2021, 2:46 pm

She should be OK so long as she stays outta the pants of fat Egyptians ........

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » March 9, 2021, 3:54 pm

Seems our Piers is getting a tad hot under collar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsm2MGUpqCc&t=11s
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Return to “World News”