Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by jackspratt » January 6, 2023, 3:42 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 6, 2023, 3:23 pm

That is as maybe, but like many things you get over it and start working towards a better world not keep harping on about it, my god if I complained about all the stuff I was upset about in my life it would rival the Full Edition of the ENCYLOPEDIA Britannica, as one of my neighbours said to me many many years ago, you learn to live with it and eventually karma strikes . ( he was a Morocan Male with mixed parentage and ran a business in the UK where racial epithets were spoken everyday )

So easy to wallow is being upset and that is what Harry and his spiteful rasscist wife is doing , unable to grow up and move on. Two children and they still whinge, moan and complain . Losers world better off without them !! Maybe aft3ere Harrys boast that may happen.
If only W.E.B DuBois, and Rosa Parks. and Martin Luther K ing, and Medgar Evers, and etc etc etc had gotten over it, and stopped harping on about it, and learned to live with it. ;)
Last edited by jackspratt on January 6, 2023, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 6, 2023, 3:43 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 3:37 pm
jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 12:05 pm
Not even The Daily Mail, your go-to source, has printed that one, DM. :D

Another photo of Meghan's white mum.

Meghan and mum.jpg
I reiterate , i never said the mother was white already agreed Dora is brown (not black) ..Megan isnt even brown im browner than her.

DM
and uglier 5555
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 6, 2023, 4:04 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 3:42 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
January 6, 2023, 3:23 pm

That is as maybe, but like many things you get over it and start working towards a better world not keep harping on about it, my god if I complained about all the stuff I was upset about in my life it would rival the Full Edition of the ENCYLOPEDIA Britannica, as one of my neighbours said to me many many years ago, you learn to live with it and eventually karma strikes . ( he was a Morocan Male with mixed parentage and ran a business in the UK where racial epithets were spoken everyday )

So easy to wallow is being upset and that is what Harry and his spiteful rasscist wife is doing , unable to grow up and move on. Two children and they still whinge, moan and complain . Losers world better off without them !! Maybe aft3ere Harrys boast that may happen.
If only W.E.B DuBois, and Rosa Parks. and Martin Luther individual, and Medgar Evers, and etc etc etc had gotten over it, and stopped harping on about it, and learned to live with it. ;)

Well then the rest should learn `to ..simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 6, 2023, 4:07 pm

DM you may be the only person in the entire world who does not understand that Meghan is black, despite her skin colour not being as dark as Naomi Campbell.

Your skin colour is irrelevant.

I'll leave it there.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 6, 2023, 4:42 pm

I think the disconnect lies in race being cultural as a well as physical.....

I'll get my coat.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » January 6, 2023, 4:54 pm

We have a white/tabby female cat prowls our garden and just recently we noticed a ginger tom was paying close attention to her, well last week she gave birth to three kittens, two of which were tabby like her, the third was totally all black, supposed to be lucky but there wasn't a touch of ginger in any of them.!!!!?
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2023, 5:03 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 4:07 pm
DM you may be the only person in the entire world who does not understand that Meghan is black, despite her skin colour not being as dark as Naomi Campbell.

I'll leave it there.
I hope you do.leave it there jack ..n thats your last word on the subject.

I get my dark skin from.my mother ... she was a coal.miner , as far as i know we do not have any African blood lines in our family , but i am.darker skinned them.Markle and have never been sudjected to any racism ever.

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 6, 2023, 5:17 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 6, 2023, 5:03 pm
jackspratt wrote:
January 6, 2023, 4:07 pm

I'll leave it there.
I hope you do.leave it there jack ..n thats your last word on the subject.

I get my dark skin from.my mother ... she was a coal.miner , as far as i know we do not have any African blood lines in our family , but i am.darker skinned them.Markle and have never been sudjected to any racism ever.

Dm
Not yet you mean.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 25, 2023, 8:02 pm

For the shallow thinking Harry and Meghan knockers out there - this should be compulsory reading.
Any close follower of the British media should not have been surprised that after Prince Harry fell in love with Meghan Markle, the biracial American actress, years of vitriolic, even racist coverage followed.

Whipping hatred and spreading lies — including on issues far more consequential than a royal romance — is a specialty of Britain’s atrocious but politically influential tabloids.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/25/opin ... loids.html

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 26, 2023, 9:14 am

Yes, stay away from the tabloids and read the Times, the Guardian, the Globe and Mail and The Sunday Times.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 26, 2023, 9:19 am

But some on here love the tabloids and frequently quote them as credible news sources.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 26, 2023, 9:32 am

Whistler wrote:
January 26, 2023, 9:19 am
But some on here love the tabloids and frequently quote them as credible news sources.
Im all for tabloids .. been laid up a while with this flu virus thats going round (not covid) and been taking tabloids 3 times a day ..TIFFY , Paracetamol and another one for alopecia unrelated to the flu.

Back on topic .. HnM are such whinging hyprocrites , liars and both IMO have mental issues ... all these tv book deals its just about amassing huge amounts of money so Meggy can run for POTUS and Harry can be the first ginger first lady :lol:

Im with Piers Morgan , Clarkson Megan Kelly , Dan Wootton , the great Nigel Farage on this .. they seem to see it all so clearly while the wokies spout all their diatribe.

Recollections may differ .. a quote from our dear departed queen , alas Harry n Meg after openly calling the royal family racist have back tracked and blamed THE UK MEDIA again .. as that is their stock answer when caught out using un truths , or rather their truth which is twisted differing recollections.

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 26, 2023, 12:30 pm

Does anyone with a grain of intelligence really car what H and M say, we have learnt by some careful reporters and old firiends of H that at least 50% plus is pure fabrication or downright lies. Half truths abound and stories are now surfacing about Ms work before snagging the deluded Prince a right real life gold digger possibly .

However having made his bed and seeing the backlash, I bet even H with rose coloured glasses is slowly beginning to real;ise that after BURNING all his bridges his future is not that good, the only saving grace is he has dragged his wifes reputation down as well. So a well done from me for that , hopefully they will find a place on this planet where they can go and sink into ignomy of their own making .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 26, 2023, 12:51 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 26, 2023, 12:30 pm
Does anyone with a grain of intelligence really car what H and M say, we have learnt by some careful reporters and old firiends of H that at least 50% plus is pure fabrication or downright lies. Half truths abound and stories are now surfacing about Ms work before snagging the deluded Prince a right real life gold digger possibly .

However having made his bed and seeing the backlash, I bet even H with rose coloured glasses is slowly beginning to real;ise that after BURNING all his bridges his future is not that good, the only saving grace is he has dragged his wifes reputation down as well. So a well done from me for that , hopefully they will find a place on this planet where they can go and sink into ignomy of their own making .
Suppose they will struggle on month to month with only several hundred million dollars to survive on.. its the blatant hypocrisy of the ginger n the whinger that is most alarming.

More worrying Prince Andy is mulling over an attempt to clear his name and get back into the family as HRH.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 26, 2023, 1:10 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 26, 2023, 12:30 pm

But of course, as someone with at least 1 grain of intelligence, you don't care - as is amply demonstrated by your 25+ posts on this thread alone. :D

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 26, 2023, 2:35 pm

Exactly no-one cares and STILL those with l;;ess intelligence keep posting about them, that in itself is truly amazing, as an obvious anti-royalist or even anti anything british I am surprised you even bother except to possibly wind people up , but I have your measure JS, a sad person stuck behind a keyborad. Not to worry the ether beckons

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 26, 2023, 2:38 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 26, 2023, 2:35 pm
Exactly no-one cares and STILL those with l;;ess intelligence keep posting about them, that in itself is truly amazing, as an obvious anti-royalist or even anti anything british I am surprised you even bother except to possibly wind people up , but I have your measure JS, a sad person stuck behind a keyborad. Not to worry the ether beckons
Why do you keep posting about them, Khun Paul? Let them fade away and be forgotten along with this thread.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 26, 2023, 2:54 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 26, 2023, 2:35 pm
Exactly no-one cares and STILL those with l;;ess intelligence keep posting about them, that in itself is truly amazing, ....
Let me think about that............

Your post number 27 on this thread - I reckon "l;;ess intelligence" may be the key here.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 26, 2023, 4:18 pm

Ah you ar counting amazing, your mental abiliies astound me, missing the p;oint, why do people especially YOU keep posting about them I only reply to moronic posts by some ( including yours ) putting in links to media sites run by the media which means to m,y agile brain you MUST have looked at them to decide to put in the link. Now who is sad ??

ASnyway JS whatever turns you on!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 27, 2023, 1:47 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 25, 2023, 8:02 pm
For the shallow thinking Harry and Meghan knockers out there - this should be compulsory reading.
No, not shallow thinking, I'm arguing that they exploit woke to their own ends, which is not what woke (or being aware) is about.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to “World News”