newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by newtovillagelife » January 20, 2020, 4:38 pm

jackspratt wrote:
January 20, 2020, 4:13 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
January 20, 2020, 11:23 am
Why then do people post puerile inaccurate and offensive stuff in the first place .
In this case, I don't know KP.

But on this thread, it seems to be a particularly British thing, and may provide a minor insight into why H&M wanted to get out. :-k
It's called Racism. The Royal bloodline has been tainted, Boo Hoo!!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 20, 2020, 5:11 pm

Would you say that some of the anti Meghanites are motivated by her skin colour ?
Thats pretty disgusting if that is the case.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » January 20, 2020, 5:13 pm

People who shout ' racism ' at almost any one or any thing in the news are so low life. Probably trying to look good with the so called regressives, sorry 'progressives' in which they fail miserably. Just so much irrelevant hot air.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 20, 2020, 6:37 pm

joudon wrote:
January 20, 2020, 5:13 pm
People who shout ' racism ' at almost any one or any thing in the news are so low life. Probably trying to look good with the so called regressives, sorry 'progressives' in which they fail miserably. Just so much irrelevant hot air.
Blah, Blah........in this case there is some relevance.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 20, 2020, 6:54 pm

jackspratt wrote:
But on this thread, it seems to be a particularly British thing, and may provide a minor insight into why H&M wanted to get out.
Joking and puerile comments aside, I think I understand why the lady would want to step back from Windsor Inc. I don't think she fully understood what being part of the family meant and why would she. She was never part of that set of people because she was American.

A chap just has to read the Mail Online to appreciate the distorted scrutiny that H&M undergo. The British Press (like the BBC) seem to have a view that they have a right to invade privacy in the name of national interest. They need to be reined in.

Stand easy.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 21, 2020, 6:33 am

I was correct about McGregor and Cowboy and I will be correct about these as well 🧐🧐

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 21, 2020, 4:33 pm

Zidane wrote:
January 20, 2020, 5:11 pm
Would you say that some of the anti Meghanites are motivated by her skin colour ?
Thats pretty disgusting if that is the case.
Whats all this rubbish about her skin colour .. shes from a mixed race /colour parents no problem ..not even a full on proper darkie , i reckon shes beautiful a cracker ..good on H for snagging her , tho i reckon if i was a prince i would ov hooked her as well.

The only way colour comes into it is in the media stirring the pot drumming up daft headlines .

H in a recent speech 2 days ago said Megan had been excepted very well by the family , cant thin Lizzy n rest of the royals really care ref her skin colour so long as her grandson n his family are happy .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 21, 2020, 4:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQgdloE3GOc

here is H clarification from the horses mouth ..

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 21, 2020, 4:37 pm

saint wrote:
January 20, 2020, 7:55 am
It makes me chuckle that many expats with no morals at all can openly judge the royal family on an open forum .
Pot , kettle , black ect .
Hey! What version of bloody Windows are you running that shows you what my morals look like?!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 21, 2020, 4:51 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 20, 2020, 6:54 pm
jackspratt wrote:
But on this thread, it seems to be a particularly British thing, and may provide a minor insight into why H&M wanted to get out.
Joking and puerile comments aside, I think I understand why the lady would want to step back from Windsor Inc. I don't think she fully understood what being part of the family meant and why would she. She was never part of that set of people because she was American.

A chap just has to read the Mail Online to appreciate the distorted scrutiny that H&M undergo. The British Press (like the BBC) seem to have a view that they have a right to invade privacy in the name of national interest. They need to be reined in.

Stand easy.
Mentioning the Mail Online, the British Press and the BBC in the same single inference indicates a sparse knowledge of the British media. That's like serving pork scratchings in a Muslim cafe or offering a prawn cocktail on a kosher menu.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 21, 2020, 7:47 pm

Westers, after you have run that through google translate, can you please get back with an update.

Thanks

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 22, 2020, 4:03 am

It would seem that they are starting as they mean to go on, suing Media in Canada for publishing Photos. They67 are NO LONGER p[protected by the PR Dept of the Palace and have chosen to go it alone, all their money will be lost in legal fees

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 22, 2020, 4:58 am

jackspratt wrote:
January 21, 2020, 7:47 pm
Westers, after you have run that through google translate, can you please get back with an update.

Thanks
How do you mean, that I'm starting to waffle?

Did I lose meaning, old chap?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » January 22, 2020, 8:38 am

100% Khun Paul
They will get everything they deserve and hopefully more
The ignorance and foolishness of youth never ceases to surprise me.
Dooooomed as the Scotsman said in Dad’s Army 😂😂😂😂😂😂

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 22, 2020, 9:31 am

Earnest wrote:
January 22, 2020, 4:58 am

How do you mean, that I'm starting to waffle?

Did I lose meaning, old chap?
Nope - I was looking for some help with the Scotsman's musings. :-k

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 22, 2020, 9:37 am

Khun Paul wrote:
January 22, 2020, 4:03 am
It would seem that they are starting as they mean to go on, suing Media in Canada for publishing Photos. They67 are NO LONGER p[protected by the PR Dept of the Palace and have chosen to go it alone, all their money will be lost in legal fees
Tend to agree with joudon in his earlier post this story had run its course , nothing to see here move along ..alas it seems HnM are keeping it alive and in the for front by their actions to sue the media ... they are never gonna be potless as H still gets his x mils from Prince Charles and they have so many opportunities with charities n TV etc.

Dont know about doomed Pipadoo but its not guaranteed to be a bed of roses .. the jury is still out ..i personally hope it all works out great for them ..very brave move to do it .. but bravery n success and stupidity share a fine line.

DM

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 22, 2020, 1:30 pm

Why is this even newsworthy? You have two people who would like to have at least a little privacy in their lives and be out of the spotlights. This couple cannot fart without the news agencies providing their opinions.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 22, 2020, 1:39 pm

glalt wrote:
January 22, 2020, 1:30 pm
Why is this even newsworthy? You have two people who would like to have at least a little privacy in their lives and be out of the spotlights. This couple cannot fart without the news agencies providing their opinions.
I answered that very relevant question a few days ago;
Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2020, 9:54 pm
Not sure about the relevance to Udon Thani, but anyway it will give the execrable British press something to focus on, and arouse the prurient interest of (some of) the resident UT poms.
By now, you can probably substitute "maintain" for "arouse" above. :?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 22, 2020, 1:44 pm

glalt wrote:
January 22, 2020, 1:30 pm
I would agree BUT these are not just any two people and sadly even without farting will be hounded the rest of their lives .

DM.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 22, 2020, 10:17 pm

Perhaps its only me, but I must say I find it more than a bit rich that someone who was an actress and relied on getting as much publicity as humanly possible to further her career along with her 3 million instagram 800k facebook and 350k Twitter followers netting an estimated 80,000 USD per year in sponsorship/endorsements should suddenly (when it suits) hate everything and everyone involved in publicity and want to be left alone ............... maybe she should take a bit of time to think where she would be today without the paperazzi and publiity

Return to “World News”