Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by Khun Paul » March 7, 2023, 4:56 pm

THE stories running around Harry ( aka The wimp ) may lose s American Visa, now that would mean he has to move. I can imagine the Sacre bleu and bloody hells being shouted from the rooftops /
All due to his big mouth opening up about drug usage .................I am not smirking ....Well !!!! Maybe a little bit ....haha

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 8, 2023, 2:56 pm

But he was never picked up by the Rozzers nor convicted of an offence to the best of my knowledge, sir. I suspect his leave to remain in the colonies will not be affected.

More tea, vicar?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 8, 2023, 4:14 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 8, 2023, 2:56 pm
But he was never picked up by the Rozzers nor convicted of an offence to the best of my knowledge, sir. I suspect his leave to remain in the colonies will not be affected.

More tea, vicar?
The States nhave a view according to some of NOT allowing self confessed drug users permanent visas , they have enough home-grown withput importing self confessed users more so those of HIGH PROFILE whose actions could affect others.

Visitors okay but long term not really wanted

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 8, 2023, 5:52 pm

There are loop holes in the law regarding the USA refusing foreign drug users entry or residence within the country ..alas the law is tagged with the covering footnote ... each case will be judged on its own merits with regard to the person involved ..so the though Harry would be refused a visa is plain daft ..

Hes been a real plonker lately blurting out all sorts of cringe in his book and interviews including popping xxxxx in Afganistan , shagging a lass behind a pub and now taking drugs .. bloody wally !!

Swashbuckling stuff ..IT IS NOT

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 9, 2023, 1:11 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 8, 2023, 5:52 pm
Hes been a real plonker lately blurting out all sorts of cringe in his book and interviews including popping rag heads in Afganistan , shagging a lass behind a pub and now taking drugs .. bloody wally !!
He'd look pretty cool to a 13 year old schoolboy with a CV like that.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2023, 9:44 am

Khun Paul wrote:
March 8, 2023, 4:14 pm

The States nhave a view according to some of NOT allowing self confessed drug users permanent visas , they have enough home-grown withput importing self confessed users more so those of HIGH PROFILE whose actions could affect others.

I wonder how John Lennon was allowed to live there, including citizenship? :-k

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 9, 2023, 3:16 pm

Hmmmmm
Attachments
EF3238C0-B139-4994-AC47-231A93444A88.jpeg

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 10, 2023, 1:28 am

Ha, ha, yes!
Khun Paul wrote:
March 8, 2023, 4:14 pm
jackspratt wrote:
March 9, 2023, 9:44 am
I wonder how John Lennon was allowed to live there, including citizenship? :-k
He has a point, sir, what about Elton John or David Bowie.

Lawks oh lordy, what about Keef Richards?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 10, 2023, 6:00 am

True, Iwas only rporting a report from an on-line source one thing being a known drug user, but trumpeting about it in many inerviews to promote a lurid, badly written book attacking everyone else methinks. ``

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 10, 2023, 8:13 am

Just more hypocrisy from HnM and it just keeps coming and coming ...

As a keen follower of our magnificent royal family i note ...

Lilly been christened in the US (born there so a US citizen) and has been given the title of princess which isnt a problem now Charles is individual it is hers and Prince Archies birth right ... HOWEVER it seems strange that HnM after slagging off all things royal and wanting nowt to do with the monarchy decide to chuck their kids into the very thing they are wishing to escape .. as noted by numerous commentators its obvious this has been done to monetize the kids which benefits the brand Sussex and therefore HnM. One of Lilbets godparents just happens to be Tyler Perry a billionaire...it must be tough not knowing where your next million dollars is coming from :lol:

Non of the royal family attended the christening all were busy working :? and thankfully are taking up way more news media time than the ginger n the whinger in the UK with public feeling on HnM at an all time low with them coming in just below Harold Shipman and Gary Lineker

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 10, 2023, 2:28 pm

What I'd give to be a princess.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2023, 2:31 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 10, 2023, 2:28 pm
It is only any apprenticeship to being a Queen and you cannot go backwards.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 10, 2023, 2:43 pm

It will only take 15 "misshaps" to members of the Royal family before the current Princess Royal becomes a queen ....... more chance of Freddie Mercury being reincarnated and becoming Queen again :-k

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 10, 2023, 5:10 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 10, 2023, 2:28 pm
These days with gender fluidity i am sure people will applaud you

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 10, 2023, 8:33 pm

Maybe I could drop by your cabin in my sequined ballgown, sir?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 11, 2023, 6:56 am

Earnest wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:33 pm
Maybe I could drop by your cabin in my sequined ballgown, sir?
Not a good idea, do not like people who squeak in a very high voice .......hahaha

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 28, 2023, 1:26 am

Reg & Harold suing Associated Newspapers.
The Duke of Sussex has unexpectedly appeared at the High Court as legal proceedings begin in a privacy case.
Prince Harry is one of those suing Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Daily Mail, over alleged phone-tapping and other breaches of privacy.
The duke was seen at the High Court on Monday morning, while singer Sir Elton John, who is also involved in the legal proceedings, arrived at lunchtime.
Source: BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65087072

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 19, 2023, 1:40 pm

So the couple are alleged to have endured a "near catastrophic car chase" in NYC and their lawyers are demanding that a photo agency, "immediately provide us with copies of all photos, videos, and/or films taken last night by the freelance photographers after the couple left their event and over the next several hours."

Meanwhile, President Zelenskyy manages to covertly visit several European cities (and possibly Japan) despite having a very high price tag on his head and that's NOT just for a paparazzi picture. What part of not telling people where you are going is too bloody hard for the Sussex's?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 19, 2023, 2:46 pm

If ya dont tell 'em where your goin', how the hell do ya get the publicity you crave for !!

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » November 30, 2023, 11:23 am

Piers Morgan has named the 2 royals who supposedly made racist remarks about Megan and Harrys children.
He has named individual Charles and Kate.
On the show it is stated that the remarks were probably made to Megan before she was even married to Harry and the remarks were about Harrys ginger hair.
Maybe this will bring out some remarks from the royal family but I would doubt it.
You tube with the story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CogmBOB58s&t=1015s

Return to “World News”