Hmm, find it strange ...

World news discussion forum
Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: Hmm, find it strange ...

Post by Kenr6583 » January 6, 2020, 9:26 am

Yep, he should be well rested after spending 17 days at his own resort lining his pockets with tax payer monies. You would think decisions like this would be made at the White House, not a golf course.

I believe the U.S. is on their own on this one, with Pompeo not to happy that the UK, Germany and France not jumping for joy or backing the U.S. on this decision. But this is what happens when you alienate your "allies ".

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 6, 2020, 11:30 am

I for one think the US should do a better job of minding their own business in the Middle East. I wasn't very popular with some of my hawkish friends. I had no problem kicking Saddam out of their neighbor's oil fields but I was adamantly opposed to invading Iraq. Every country the US got involved in is in worse shape that before. As I have said before, Saddam was a lunatic but it takes a lunatic to control lunatics.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 6, 2020, 11:36 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 6, 2020, 9:26 am
Yep, he should be well rested after spending 17 days at his own resort lining his pockets with tax payer monies. You would think decisions like this would be made at the White House, not a golf course.

I believe the U.S. is on their own on this one, with Pompeo not to happy that the UK, Germany and France not jumping for joy or backing the U.S. on this decision. But this is what happens when you alienate your "allies ".
Do you know of any other president who gave their salary to charities? Do you know any other president whose net worth has dropped since becoming president?

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » January 6, 2020, 12:18 pm

glalt wrote:
January 6, 2020, 11:36 am

Do you know of any other president who gave their salary to charities? Do you know any other president whose net worth has dropped since becoming president?
You can't be serious! :shock:

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 6, 2020, 1:14 pm

glalt wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

How do you know his net worth has dropped......Have you seen his tax returns????

P.S. Do you know of any US presidents that have stolen from charities?????...In case you didn't know the current POTUS was found guilty of the heinous crime.
Last edited by newtovillagelife on January 6, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 6, 2020, 1:27 pm

Ata Boy Glat Stir the pot
Havent had a good bout since LS disappeared
What else ya got?

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » January 6, 2020, 4:47 pm

US Narrative on Iran is Quickly Falling Apart

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/01/05/ ... ing-apart/

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 6, 2020, 5:00 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
January 6, 2020, 12:18 pm
glalt wrote:

You obviously don't know how to use Google search. The information is readily available. A little research on your part would prevent you from making erroneous posts.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 6, 2020, 5:11 pm

Once again I feel another blockbuster movie coming on

Iran, Iraq, North Korea, The Wall (when will those southerners pay for it), Impeachment, Tariffs, Health care: Undo Obamacare, cut drug prices, reform Medicaid, then Limiting access to abortion, ban on transgender troops in the military,
and Reduce illegal immigration, reform legal immigration system. The list goes on, oh and the Election.

Who will Star, Who will Direct??? Did I hear Oscar?

When will Donald snap????

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 6, 2020, 5:27 pm

anefarious1 wrote: ↑January 6, 2020, 12:18 pm
glalt wrote: ↑January 6, 2020, 11:36 am

You can't be serious!
You obviously don't know how to use Google search. The information is readily available. A little research on your part would prevent you from making erroneous posts.""""""

Well the challenge is on using Search on Yahoo

PRESIDENTS WHO DECLINED SALARIES
Herbert Hoover and John Kennedy donated their presidential salaries to charity. Theodore Roosevelt supposedly used his salary solely for entertaining at the White House. (And really today it is only $400,000 USD pittance)

Losing $$ since becoming Prez. According to Forbes "Trump is not losing $3 billion to $5 billion. His income isn’t anywhere near $3 billion. And his net worth has not dropped by $3 billion since he went into politics—let alone $5 billion, which is more than he’s ever been worth. Forbes pegged Trump’s fortune at $4.5 billion in 2015. Today we estimate it to be $3.1 billion, a drop of $1.4 billion.

But only a sliver of that has to do with politics. Much of the decline is due to deeper reporting, which revealed, for example, that Trump had been lying about the size of his penthouse. Another big chunk is due to market forces. Trump owns commercial space at a time when e-commerce is decimating brick-and-mortar retail, shaving more than $100 million off his fortune. The presidency, we found, accounts for only about $200 million of the $1.4 billion drop in Trump’s net worth."
So its his own doing nothing related with the Office and if his net worth went to Zero that was his choice and not the voters of the US

You need to use search methods prior to _______

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 6, 2020, 5:28 pm

glalt wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:

Actually yes, JFK for one. Trump is making a killing off the American taxpayer with all the time he is spending at his properties. I believe we have had this discussion before.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Iranian Revenge Will Be a Dish Best Served Cold

Post by RLTrader » January 6, 2020, 5:38 pm

Iranian Revenge Will Be a Dish Best Served Cold
Iran will most likely play the long game, putting into action the old maxim that revenge is a dish best served cold.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... rved-cold/

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 6, 2020, 5:48 pm

If something kicks off once the body bags start coming back to the US they will do as they always do, do a quick runner and pull out.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 6, 2020, 6:47 pm

to get it back to its original subject matter

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » January 6, 2020, 8:36 pm

glalt wrote:
January 6, 2020, 5:00 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
January 6, 2020, 12:18 pm
glalt wrote:

You obviously don't know how to use Google search. The information is readily available. A little research on your part would prevent you from making erroneous posts.
No, the issue is that you are easily misled with cherry picked information. And as if what's done with his salary holds any significance whatsoever for the country. How about his disgraceful behavior each and every day? Meanwhile you are impressed with how he handles his paycheck (while a simple Google search will reveal that the salary is just a tiny percent of the tens of millions of dollars taxpayers have to waste on this guy and his properties).

The man is a clown, a reality TV personality. You are a Trumptard so I understand why are you've been led astray. My condolences.
Last edited by anefarious1 on January 7, 2020, 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » January 6, 2020, 10:58 pm

anefarious1:
Trumptard

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 7, 2020, 12:01 am

Sateeb wrote:
January 6, 2020, 10:58 pm
anefarious1:
Trumptard
Somebody must have opened that bottle of water for her.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Putin's Hour Is at Hand

Post by RLTrader » January 7, 2020, 2:49 pm

Putin's Hour Is at Hand,
He Has No Choice But to Block Any US/Israeli Attack on Iran - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

The stage is set for Putin and Russia to assume the leadership of the world.
The easiest and cleanest way for Putin to do this is to announce that Iran is under Russia’s protection. This protection should be formalized in a mutual defense treaty between Russia, China, and Iran, with perhaps India and Turkey as members.
but will he?

http://disq.us/t/3l170c4

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Stampede at Solemani's Funeral.

Post by Sateeb » January 7, 2020, 7:00 pm

Death toll now 50 at Solemani's funeral.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51015795

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » January 8, 2020, 7:00 am

more the better

Return to “World News”